WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok guys,

It's finally here. Thank you for the wait. The year of the Coronavirus. Has screwed up many many things, so for once for us MuscleHeads we have some GREAT NEWS!

As always Disclaimer: I am a rep for MA LABS and MA Research. Pretty sure I am the OG Rep right Mike? First one. But as always, I will be fair and honest about this product.

I will say this. I work for 13 brands, including my own store GYM n TONIC as you guys know. But let's be honest here...who makes supplements as good as Mike? MA Labs? Genuinely I have to say every product I have ever tried from them blows me away. So I am happy to rep for them.

Now that, thats out of way....

Lets get started!

Here are some photos:

Another photo of how this looks compared to a normal size PWO

Here is the consistency of the product. Now it's very damp. Reminds me of MA Pump. I know with the ingredients in this, that clumping is going to be an issue but honestly that does not matter to me. If it hardens, you simply put into a blender or coffee grinder and blend it up. If its damp, just scoop it up and it takes a tiny bit longer to mix. Not a deal breaker.

Mike didn't tell me what flavor this is, but I tasted it, and it's like a Peach, Orange type flavor.

TBJ just from a tiny spoonful, the flavor was excellent. It masked any ingredients whatsoever. Nice job on that.

I am unsure that this is the final analysis on the ingredient list, but this is what I have to date:

COLLISION COURSE Ingedient Profile

Servings per Container: 20-30

Electrolyte Complex
Sodium:
300 mg/ 200 mg
Potassium: 150 mg/ 100 mg
Magnesium: 75 mg/ 50 mg

Pump Complex
L-Citrulline:
10,000 mg/ 6,666 mg
GlycerSize™: 5,000 mg/ 3,333 mg
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid): 300 mg/ 200 mg
AstraGinTM: 50 mg (increases citrulline absorption by 43%)/ 33 mg

Dyna-RUSH (Energy, Focus, Mood & Cognitive Enhancement)
Dynamine™ (40%):
250 mg (providing 100 mg Dynamine)/ 166 mg (providing 66 mg Dynamine)
Caffeine Anhydrous: 250 mg/ 166 mg
L-Theanine: 200 mg/ 133 mg
Eria Jarensis: 150 mg/ 100 mg
Sunifiram: 10 mg/ 6.6 mg
Huperzine-A: 150 mcg/ 100 mcg

Strength, Power & Endurance Blend
Beta Alanine:
3,200 mg
Creatine HCL: 3,000 mg
Betaine Anhydrous: 2,500 mg

Discussion:

I love the option of Creatine HCL over Mono. I know some people think they are all equal but I disagree. I don't like Beta Alanine, bc I don't like "tingles" but I can't deny its performance effects. Love the citrulline and the nootropics in this too as you all know I'm a huge fan and I believe my PWO Ultimate Orange Juiced and PunchOut may have been the first PWO with nootropics in them (noopept and phenylpricetam, adrafinil)

Anyways I look forward to trying this.

I'm back at the gym 4+ days a week since my youngest daughter is in school. So count on me reporting on this product this week.

As always if you wanna try this or any other SUPERB product like our Somatozine or MethylBlue, which I would argue are Industry "bests"....use code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off

Thanks to everyone for your time and following. Let's see what happens!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey wes, why doesn't the strength, power and endurance blend list 1 and 2 dose amounts?

other than that this formula looks really good.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
hey wes, why doesn't the strength, power and endurance blend list 1 and 2 dose amounts?

other than that this formula looks really good.
Good question and if Mike doesn't chime in I will get you an answer asap

Ty guys for following along :)

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Started today

Half a scoop. I always start low. Im still waiting on Mike to verify the dosaging, so I wont go past one scoop until I know

So I always start any new PWO at half a dose, so I am assuming 1 scoop being the average or smallest dosage.

So on a good note, I didn't feel the beta alanine. NO tingles or redness to the face.

I def had extra energy, endurance and excellent pumps on this product.

The thing is, I haven't taken a PWO in awhile. I do like nootropics so I will and did skip those while I am trying this out.

On a good note, I def noticed it even at half a scoop.

Again the flavor reminds me of Peach rings by BRZRK. I don't know specfically what the flavor is being called but its good too.

Mixed easy.

Will report more shortly.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice you could feel it at half a scoop!!!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok Im still waiting on MIke for the response to what one scoop equals.

I did use 1 scoop yesterday. I'd say about 30mins later, I felt it kick. In the form of the beta alanine. Face tingles. Not horrible, so this formula is not as bad as many with a ton of Beta Alanine. But by time I got to the gym 15 mins later the tingles wore off so this was good.

My workout was great. I noticed def stimulation, increased endurance and def strength.

I haven't gone super heavy on seated Military dumbells recently. I used to at my peak hit the 160-180lb dumbells per hand with a very very tiny decline to the seat. 90 degrees would kill my shoulders.

So anyways I went up to 120 per hand and the weight felt like a toy.

I didn't crash from the product, but when it did wear off my ears became red, which to me means it spiked my BP. I didn't notice it during my workout bc the bloods flowing and Im usually red all over anyways LOL

So yeah, so far this is a very good product/ I also like that it doesn't have that dirty feeling, when you get from too many stims.

Also I def noticed the creatine hcl working. I love that ingredient.

Super good pumps too.

Just felt good and motivated overall. Felt nice to use a PWO again.

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok Im still waiting on MIke for the response to what one scoop equals.

I did use 1 scoop yesterday. I'd say about 30mins later, I felt it kick. In the form of the beta alanine. Face tingles. Not horrible, so this formula is not as bad as many with a ton of Beta Alanine. But by time I got to the gym 15 mins later the tingles wore off so this was good.

My workout was great. I noticed def stimulation, increased endurance and def strength.

I haven't gone super heavy on seated Military dumbells recently. I used to at my peak hit the 160-180lb dumbells per hand with a very very tiny decline to the seat. 90 degrees would kill my shoulders.

So anyways I went up to 120 per hand and the weight felt like a toy.

I didn't crash from the product, but when it did wear off my ears became red, which to me means it spiked my BP. I didn't notice it during my workout bc the bloods flowing and Im usually red all over anyways LOL

So yeah, so far this is a very good product/ I also like that it doesn't have that dirty feeling, when you get from too many stims.

Also I def noticed the creatine hcl working. I love that ingredient.

Super good pumps too.

Just felt good and motivated overall. Felt nice to use a PWO again.
Holly ****...I hope to one day i might be able to even find a gym with dumbells going that high my bitch shoulders struggle with really getting my pressing power to that kind of super human level after all the shoulder surguries

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Holly ****...I hope to one day i might be able to even find a gym with dumbells going that high my bitch shoulders struggle with really getting my pressing power to that kind of super human level after all the shoulder surguries
Bro I haven’t had ANY shoulder injuries and the hundos are heavy AF on seated military for me

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah God gave me the gift of shoulders. They always get huge and strong. Genetics.

This is old video, but even here Im in the low 200lbs bw range and you can see me doing standing Military press with 225lbs with relative ease.

It's def harder then it looks. Keeping balance for me was also tricky

I just noticed I have 2 dislikes on the video LOL. What little haters out there.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah God gave me the gift of shoulders. They always get huge and strong. Genetics.

This is old video, but even here Im in the low 200lbs bw range and you can see me doing standing Military press with 225lbs with relative ease.

I just noticed I have 2 dislikes on the video LOL. What little haters out there.

When Kyle slams that water bottle 🤣🤣🤣

Haters gonna hate

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

david gilmour live in pompeii 2016--comfortably numb...many consider this one of the greatest guitar solo's of all time and gilmour was 70 years old at the time...yet it has 16k dislikes!!!

over 80 million views though and 394k likes....

some people just hate for hate's sake, imo.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update 12/3

Still didn't hear Mikes feedback on the bottom ingredients.

But I will say this. I tried 1.5 scoops LOL

This is a bit much for me stim wise tbh.

But honestly of course I had a phenomenal workout.

One thing I will say is that many time stim PWOs get me out of breathe much faster. For whatever reason this does not.

The pumps I get on this on arm day are amazing. Almost reminds me of a dbol style pump for those of you who can relate.

I will wrap up this log this week and give a final review.

I also am going to find out when it is ready to sell!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still not listed for sale friends

I am not sure when it will be available.

Waiting to hear from @MikeArnold Hopefully he sees this and then chimes in with some good news :)

Thank you everyone for patience!!!