Wesley VS Chemix Preworkout +

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So Chemix has provided me some of their pre-workout samples, as well as some of their product BZRK to test out. I am unaffiliated with this brand, so this is merely to test it out and compare it to some of the other top Pre-workouts on the market.

The thing about Chemix that caught my eye, is that it contains KANNA. This is an herb, that acts in many ways like a nootropic would,or even an anti-depressant, think SSRI's. So if you are taking any of those prescription, you def need to consider that prior to using this product. It also has a variety of other unique ingredients, in addition to the standard ingredients you see in many of the top preworkouts out there, such as lions mane and caffeine citrate.

I will also be testing out that product BRZK at the end of the Chemix Samples. Day 1 will be 1/2 serving size and I will work my way up from there and review.

Here is their website:

No photo description available.

• Image of CHEMIX PRE-WORKOUT - (SCIENCE BASED PRE-WORKOUT BY THE GUERRILLA CHEMIST)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hoping it treats ya well!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested. Reviews at the old “full scoop” seemed to be way too much for most so 1/2 scoop is a good place to start.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
interested as well! In on this!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here is Day 1 update:

DAY 1-

Took 1/2 serving of Chemix and hit the gym about 1.5 hours later. I did feel the product kick in about 30 mins later, def more focus and could feel some energy and mood improvement. Went to the gym and def felt the improved energy, got a few more reps on bench with less fatigue for sure. But what I will say is that 1/2 a scoop was not sufficient for me. I will use a few more doses, going higher each time and reporting here on it.

Ok so for todays workout I am going to do 1/2 scoop of the BZRK that they sent me. Will be back later to report on that. Essentially I will probably do 1/2, 3/4 and then 1 full scoop of each and report back. I will alternate each product and will not take on off workout days to keep this interesting.

Here is the BZRK label and their homepage:
https://www.blackmagicsupps.com/coll...cy-pre-workout

Day 2

Took 1/2 scoop of BRZK (Peach Rings flavor) about 45 mins prior to workout. Flavor was great, tastes just like peaches and very tolerable flavoring.

What I will say in comparison to the Chemix at 1/2 scoop, is this felt like it had a stronger STIMULANT effect. Not jittery at this dosage but def felt stronger per say in terms of my workout, but lets test this a few times before I say for sure. On the other hand, the Chemix seemed to lift my mood more then this. But yeah I had an awesome workout, I wasn't sweating profusely or feeling out of breathe like some preworkouts can do. But again, I will try the 3/4 serving and then a full serving and report on that.

The one thing I will say that I do not like about BZRK is that it has beta alanine. Now not a ton of it, but I had that beta alanine itch on my face, neck and eyes a bit. I absolutely despise that feeling tbh, it has always been a pet peeve of mine. Chemix does not have this in it. So something to consider if you are wanting to choose one of these products.

Will do 3/4 of a Chemix today or 2morrow, depending if I make it to the gym or not today.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 3

Took 3/4 of a scoop of Chemix. BTW the flavor is Orange Citrus and it's actually good tasting. It is a bit gritty, the contents, but the flavor is smooth and so I don't mind it one bit.

So anyways, I gotta admit I was tired all day, didn't sleep enough and when I hit the gym, 30mins after taking the PWO, I warmed up and could tell I probably should have skipped the gym. I felt beat up, you know like almost like I trained too many days in a row, and so I said screw it. I did very light Shoulder and Bicep day and only stayed 30mins. I def felt more mood benefits from the increased dosage, and honestly I def would not have gotten through this workout minus this preworkout today.

Did not feel jittery, did not crash, nor do I feel hypo (many pwos make me feel hypo when they wear off)

So again pleasantly happy with this PWO on my 2nd day using it. Will wait and be very rested for the final day of me doing 1 full scoop before judging it and writing a final review.

Just to make this thread less boring, I'm gonna post an old video of me doing BW Cheat Curls (weighed 205 and was cheating up 205 on ez curl, aka 2- 45lb plates per side. Though I don't think these were great for bodybuilding purposes, I was competing in Strongman heavily at the time and this type of lifting certainly helped my Atlas Stones and several other lifts tbh

[video=youtube;etAdN130XT4]

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 4

Update

Took 3/4 scoop of BZRK today about 30mins prior to the gym. Today I tried the Lemonade Raz icy flavor, i think that's what its called. Anyways this hands down is one of the best flavors I have seen in a PWO ever. Stuff was absolutely amazing tasting. So good job.

Anyways hit the gym, def noticed the beta alanine content was a bit stronger, at this dose. Had an excellent workout, high volume Squats and I easily got more reps, more sets, and def was breathing easier the entire time.

Once again I will say that if I have to compare the 3/4 scoop of BZRK, to the 3/4 scoop of Chemix, the BZRK is the stronger "stimulant" of the two, but again, I feel like the Chemix has a better effect on mood. Will continue and test each one at 1 full serving and then I may even mix them and try 1/2 serving of each at the same time before I wrap up this log. Ty for following!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 5 update

Haven't worked out in 2 days, but last night I only slept like 3 hours. Awful, so anyways I was going to do an a.m workout and said screw it. Today was the 1 serving full dose of Chemix. So I took it on an empty stomach an hour before my workout. I def felt the full scoop much much more today. I def got a bit of chills and then was sweating up a storm. But I noticed a nice mood improvement and then also my workout was awesome for only being on 3 hours of sleep. Was feeling very strong and good energy. Now it is about 6 hours later and I am finally crashing, but not in a bad way but I am tired.

What I did mean to mention in my last post with the BZRK was that I took it around 1pm and that night I had to take a sleeping pill as I was tossing and turning and it def was keeping me from sleeping tbh.

So let's hope this Chemix at around 12 noon doesn't do this. I will report 2morrow.

I do like the Chemix though alot, bc it has nice mood improving effects and it also has no beta alanine and a nice stim effect, but not offensive or dirty.

Will update 2morrow or Weds. Ty again everyone for following.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 5 update

Haven't worked out in 2 days, but last night I only slept like 3 hours. Awful, so anyways I was going to do an a.m workout and said screw it. Today was the 1 serving full dose of Chemix. So I took it on an empty stomach an hour before my workout. I def felt the full scoop much much more today. I def got a bit of chills and then was sweating up a storm. But I noticed a nice mood improvement and then also my workout was awesome for only being on 3 hours of sleep. Was feeling very strong and good energy. Now it is about 6 hours later and I am finally crashing, but not in a bad way but I am tired.

What I did mean to mention in my last post with the BZRK was that I took it around 1pm and that night I had to take a sleeping pill as I was tossing and turning and it def was keeping me from sleeping tbh.

So let's hope this Chemix at around 12 noon doesn't do this. I will report 2morrow.

I do like the Chemix though alot, bc it has nice mood improving effects and it also has no beta alanine and a nice stim effect, but not offensive or dirty.

Will update 2morrow or Weds. Ty again everyone for following.
how was the BZRK full scoop? Haven’t tried it since they changed the formula

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
how was the BZRK full scoop? Haven’t tried it since they changed the formula
It was def strong. For sure.

The thing I dont like is the beta alanine, but thats just me. Otherwise this is as good as any top PWO.

Issue I have brought up is that the market is super flooded w good PWO at the moment.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Issue I have brought up is that the market is super flooded w good PWO at the moment.
Agreed on this! So many PWOs out there is hard to pick on 😆