Wesley VS Alpha gainz TD Stano

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks to So Cal Nutrition and Nostrum for providing me the chance to try this product out. Alpha Gainz Transdermal Stano.
TDstanoLOG.jpg

Dosage is 100mgs per mL. Product is blended in Salvo by Iron Legion which I am a big fan of and have used dozens of times in my past. It has a pleasant scent and the Salvo always blends well for me. I apply to shoulders, and lower abs.

Will be starting this log this week at some point. I just donated blood Friday, pulse is 66, BP is hovering right around stable at 130/85.. So I am in a good spot to run a higher dosage log.

Gonna aim to do 3-500mgs of TD stano ED on workout days. Gonna aim for 2-300mgs of TD stano ED on NON Workout Days. In multiple dosages and on workout days I will probably apply at least 200mgs 1 hour prior.

Will be able to post maybe 2-3x per week, and will do my best to answer any product questions in those time frames.

I will be comparing the effects of this to other oral Epiandro products. I have tried well over a dozen products so I am very familiar with epiandro and it's effects. I have run my own TD version in the past as well so I want to see how this compares to other versions.

Training wise I have been training for explosive strength, etc. I'm sitting at around 208-210 on any given day right now. I may do a bit of body recomp with this product. Will do my best to get either a before or after photo and throw in some videos if time permits.

Most recently I hit a PR at 208lbs on Incline Bench Press. Hit it for 16 reps and just missed a 17th.

[video=youtube;KTEBdjSjdB8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTEBdjSjdB8&google_comment_id=z12lvfybakmx h5sua22kcx1hvxn3cxmav04&google_view_type#gpluscomments[/video]

As with all my logs i will be commenting on the following midway through and at the end of this 30 day run. Thanks for following everyone.

Strength
Muscle Hardness
Size
Endurance
Cardio Function
Vascularity
Aggression
Anger
Depression
Overall Mood
Acne
Oily Skin
Changes in mood/temperment
Agression in the Gym
How this effects Sex
Sex Drive
Any sexually related issues
Nightmares
Night Sweats
Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno
liver or kidney issues if they present themselves
Hair thinning
Hair Darkening
Hair growth

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks guys for checking in!!

Actually got started Sunday. Only did 200mgs about 1 hour prior to workout. Took a hot shower, dried off well, waited about 5 minutes, and applied 2mL of the TD stano. Your skin will literally drink this stuff up this way. It absorbs very well. I don't like to put a shirt on right away, I feel like it sticks to the skin, so I let it dry for about 5-10mins with no shirt on. This seems to work well for me.

Anyways, only had about 30mins to train since it was Mothers Day.

Took my PWO- Ultimate Orange Juiced and headed to the gym

Decided to go super light, explosive leg workout. Pause reps too. So on each rep, I am going to take a deep breathe. Lower as low as I can..way below ATG. Then while exhaling all my air, exploding up with the weight..lowering the weight again, explode up..repeat.
On leg press same form. Lower weight. Hold it, explode up. Entire workout including calves in this format.

DAY 1-

Hack Squats
BWx 20
50lbs x20
90x20
90x20

Leg Press
2plates per side x20
3x20
4x20

Seated Calf Raises
(pause at the top 5 seconds, pause the bottom 5 seconds)
2 platesx20
4x20
6x20 (this was actually heavy)

And that was it..stretched called it a day.

Did not feel any anger on the 200mgs dosage. One thing I can and will say is that with many epiandro versions at 400+mgs ED I get very moody and irritable. Slight anger. So I will be watching for that.

Woke up today and my legs are already very sore. Go figure. Unreal how even lightweights can affect you if you train them in an explosive manner. Calves not sore yet.

Heading to the gym today as well. Dosed 200mgs so far and will do 200mgs more prior to workout.

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
Thanks Wes, looking forward to your feedback on the Stano TD!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks Wes, looking forward to your feedback on the Stano TD!
Thank you looking forward to this product kicking in!!

Day 2

Was able to get 300mgs in today previous to my workout. The one thing about TD is that it can be a tiny bit more time consuming then traditional orals. I was super busy today so the 300mgs is the most I can get it..It is night time and I don't like to dose products at night, I like to follow the bodies natural progression, hormone increases earlier in the day and decreases at night.

Anyways, not much to report so far. I'm excited for this to kick in...I am a huge epiandro fan. Love the libido, strength and hardening effects.

Today I literally had 35 mins to train. So I had to make this workout count.

Shoulders, Back, Traps

Warmup:

Seated Rows:

50lbs x 30 reps
80x30
100x30 all slow controlled and squeezed on each rep

Tricep Pushdowns
50lbs x30
80x30
120x30

Bicep Hammer warmups
25x30
x30

Started normal workout...

Super Wide Grip Military Barbell

135x10
135x10
135x10
135x10

Not trying to go heavy on these, just super slow and controlled. Also I was sitting completely parallel which I hate. I have had several shoulder injuries including torn labrum and 2 rotators, PT, the whole 9 yards, so I dont believe in doing these heavy at all. I always sit the seat back 1-2 clicks and have a very slight angle on EVERY shoulder workout. Mind you shoulders are my strongest bodypart, so doing 150-170lb dumbells is not out of the question with the slight angle. With the 90 degree seat I will never go heavy again. Lesson learned.

Standing Strict Press (Barbell)
135x10 speed reps
225x6
2265x6
225x6

Not working to failure, just hitting explosive work on these. My PR at this BW is 225 x12 at around 210lbs.

Here is old video to show the form I use
[video=youtube;ysjd9DgkMUI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysjd9DgkMUI[/video]

One motion Powercleans
135x20
x20

225x10
225x10

Played around with some one armed Powersnatches. These felt heavy today, I have not done these in awhile.

This is old footage Poundstone recorded of me years ago during our Strongman training. At my best I was hitting this with straps for reps of 20

[video=youtube;9gwww2bud5Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gwww2bud5Q[/video]
Wesley Inman Shrugs
45x20
45x20
45x20

Ran out of time and called it a day. Light workout. Didn't have the time or intensity to apply myself, but I lifted and def worked my muscles a little bit. I find epiandro responds very well to explosive motions, so even lightweights is going to work well on this product.

Hoping to have time to train 2morrow and will log in-

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 5

Worked out 1x since posting this and heading back in today.

So far, still too new to comment on any results or effects.

I do get a really warm feeling in my body after administering 200mgs. And I do feel like my appetite kicks in about an hour later I am hungry.

Working out is going fine, training, still staying light and higher reps

Arm Day- Biceps and Triceps

Cable Pushdowns
50x30
60x30
70x30
80x30

Supinated Dumbell Curls (weights listed per hand)
20x20
25x20
30x20
40x20
75x5

Dumbell Kickbacks
15x20
20x20
25x20

Inman Curls (will post a video later with this method- it is an isolation method I came up with)
30x20
30x20
30x20

Ran out of time. Not a bad workout for the 40 minutes I had. Again stayed light on purpose, and went high reps.

Going to do a leg day next I think. Either squats or deadlifts. Really wanna focus on primarily lighter weights and explosive motions this entire log.

Will update again shortly.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been dosing TD Stano for 4 weeks now,and its a Good Product!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have been dosing TD Stano for 4 weeks now,and its a Good Product!
Awesome, ty for sharing. What dosage and what effects did you notice??

Whats your daily dosage?
Was doing 300 off days, 400 on workout days, bumping both those numbers up 100mgs each :)

Day 9

Update- My apologies for the delay. Been beyond busy. Still have been training and taking the product.

After a week what can I say I notice on it so far?

I would say that the 300mgs is a bit low for me. I have bumped up to 400 on off days and 500 on workout days. I am feeling really good on this dosage. I'd say about an hour after I apply 200+mgs I feel really warm. That is noticeable. I also notice that my appetite is increased since starting this product. Libido is up a bit and I am starting to see a few more lines then I have in awhile, particularly in my shoulders and arms.

So far so good!!

Workouts (not gonna post all of them, but here was my deadlift day this week)

I have not deadlifted but maybe 2-3x in the last few months. Lower back was bothering me for awhile, and since this is not one of my favorite exercises I often neglect it. And it shows in my numbers. I'd say overall I am down about 100lbs on strength on this lift right now.

Leg Extensions
50x20
75x20
90x20

Deadifts-
135x10
225x10
315x10
405x10
500x10
585x1
585x1
585x1

585 went up pretty simple but it felt way heavier then it has in the past. LOL. Might try and do these a bit more..def feel it in the abs and hams.

Seated Calf Raises (slow and controlled, pause at the top and bottom of the motion)
2plates x20
3x20
4x10
6x10

Called it a day. Also to mention I have been getting some questions about "Inman" curls which is a technique I came up with a decade or more ago.

These give an awesome pump and can def elicit some new growth if you are stagnant. If you want to try these, stay light, work your way up, reps of 20, lower the weight slowly, squeeze the biceps on the way up. 4 sets reps of 20- Thanks again to everyone who is following!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bn3_GAZwtw&feature=gp-n-y&google_comment_id=z13hwn1gbrfzehtkz22kcx1hvxn3cxmav04

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 11

Using the 500mgs ED, I feel alot better on this dosage. I really feel good, libido is up at this dosage as well. What I will say, is applying that much is kind of a pain since I am doing it multiple times per day, but this is the case with any transdermal. It's not as convenient as an oral, but we know they are absorbed better, so it's well worth it.

Anyways,

Did 2 new workouts, will only list the Chest/Back day.

Incline Bench Press (pause 3 seconds on the bottom of each rep)
135x20
225x10 pause reps
315x10
135x20

**Old video footage showing the 315 incline Pauses**
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FETX0ffC-IM

Seated Cable Rows
75x20
150x10
300 (rack)x10
rackx10

Decline Bench Press
135x20 elevator reps
135x20 elevator reps

Form is as shown in this video I made for Raw Dynamix. My apologies for the ads in these videos, but these videos actually belong to RD.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO0CP0NhFXQ

Seated Pulldown Variation (for back)
100x10
200x10
250x10

Ran out of time. Stretched and called it a day.

Defintely seeing more lines in my abs and obliques and I have done no specific ab workout at all..haven't changed diet much. This is exactly why I love epiandro and Randro. Stuff is magical when you are at lower bodyfat.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any joint pain?
Not at all.

The only DHT compound that gives me joint pain is winny. On 20mgs I can't even touch my elbows. I love that compound but can't use it anymore. When I was younger I could and I got away with it.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 13

A few things I am noticing, is that I am starting to really harden up more. I'm definintely leaning out. Retaining less water. And size wise, Im slightly smaller, but much harder..which we all know legit epiandro or DHT will do. So this is clearcut that the product is kicking in.

My appetite is down alot all week. Not sure if its relative to the epiandro or not..im not sure. I am not eating as much in one sitting too, so that might just be my stomach shrinking?

Workout Yesterday- literally an insane day and only had 30minutes to train

Biceps/Triceps

Hammer Curls (weights listed per hand)
20x20
25x20
30x20
35x20

Tricep Pushdowns

50x20
70x20
90x20

Supinated Dumbell Curls (weights listed per hand)
25x10
35x10
45x10
75x6

Overhead tricep extension
50x20
60x20
70x20

Wesley Inman Shrugs
1 set of 45x20

Ran out of time. Back at it today and will keep reporting. Gonna do 300mgs of TD stano PWO today with my Ultimate Orange Juiced.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 14

Chest/Back/traps

Flat Bench (this exercise is the only one that irritates the pec strain I have...still. So not going super heavy on these)
135x20
135x20
225x10
315x10
365x6 (felt horrible on the pec strain)

Seated Rows (cable)
50x20
100x10
150x10
300 (rack)x10

Wesley Inman Shrugs

45x20
45x20
45x20
90x10 (2 plates in each hand)

Decline Bench Press (elevator reps)
135x10
135x10
185x10

New video I made for Raw Dynamix with the elevator rep method-also the proper way to decline bench press which I learned from Dorian Yates
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO0CP0NhFXQ

Ran out of time. Called it a day. I applied 300mgs of TD stano an hour before I lifted. I felt really good during this workout to be honest. Feeling strong and overall just good. Pec really bothering me on the flat bench. Its annoying..im nervous to go any heavier then 365 right now.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed :)

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks Vujade!!

Update

DAY 17

One of the other things I have really noticed is super hair growth LOL. Facial hair and some body hair (Shoulders and back) coming in fast and dark. This is consistent with my other experiences with epiandro. So far this compound is showing all the signs and results of other very good epiandro/stano products I have used. Very happy so far. I do really find my best result is when I take a super hot shower and then apply within a few minutes. It really absorbs the best, and I notice I feel very good and also hungry about 45mins to 1 hour later.

Workout

Back and Biceps

Seated Cable Rows
100x10
200x10
300 (rack) x10
rack x10

Hammer Curls (dumbells listed per hand)
35x10
45x10
55x10
75x10

Pullovers
50x10
50x10
50x10

Stayed light with these. These and flat bench aggravate my pec so I have to be very cautious before going heavy on either one of these exercises.

Inman Curls
20lbs + bar x20
40lbs + bar x20
60lbs +bar x 20

Inman Shrugs
45x20
45x20

Ran out of time. Called it a day. Solid workout. Didn't press it much in terms of weights, but wanted to get as much volume in, in the very short time frame that I had to work with.

Still happy so far with this product. I'm more vascular and leaner then previously. I wish I had more time to provide to training and body recomp right now. When you really put the right diet into place and you are training regularly, doing abs, and cardio, etc..the body recomp abilities of stano/epiandro are awesome.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
UPDATE DAY 22

Gonna end this at the 30 day mark, and just about to run out of the product, so I will just make it to the 30 day mark.

So far still so good. Besides all the leaning effects I am seeing, I also am seeing some cramping in muscles. This happens to me on epiandro with other brands, so this is ok. I notice my calves are more pumped, and full all the time, probably just from walking around tbh.

Strength feels good, mood and libido all good. All the tell tale signs of good epiandro are consistently showing.

Workout

Chest, Traps, tiny bit of back

Flat Bench
135x20
135x20
225x10
315x10
365x5

Ended it here. 365 for the first time didn't hurt my pec. I was considering going up to 405 but honestly I felt so good at this spot, I decided why ruin it. If I hit 405 for some reps and then my pec started aching, I wouldn't be happy. So I am gradually going back to what I consider heavy working weight. Slow but surely :)

Old video of me doing similar style bench. Actually these went up much easier today, so I am def stronger now then back in this video-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aofaaQKLsvs

Bent Over Dumbell Rows (had to make my own with a small barbell and using 25lb plates on each side (barbell weighs 10lbs)
60x10 each arm
110x10
160x10
210x10

Wesley Inman Shrugs
45x20
45x20
90x10

Incline Dumbell Bench Press
120x20 reps

Called it a day. Actually was very tired overall today, helped a buddy with some extensive manual labor for 2 last days, so the fact that I punched this workout was actually very solid.

I applied 200mgs of TD stano about 30mins prior to workout. I actually think I like it best PWO because I can feel strength gains from it.

Should be back to the gym today or 2morrow-

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update DAY 26

Almost Done with the log and still feeling good on this product. Very happy with the quality and effects to date. Been using Nizoral 2% like E3d and not noticing any hair shedding or thinning on my head. That shampoo always works for any epiandro product I have ever run. I use it just in case.

2 workouts to post from the past 2 days..nothing insane..truly just getting what I can in so far this week

Workout Mon
Chest/Back

Incline Bench Press (pause reps)
135x10
225x10
315x8
315x8
135x20

Seated Rows
75x10
150x10
200x10
300 (rack)x10

Wesley Inman Shrugs
40x20
40x20
40x20

Pulldowns
100x10
150x10
200x10

Tues- Had a quick 30minutes to train, wanted to warmup the lower body for a heavier leg day this week, and get some cardio type effects simultaneously.

Deadlifts
135x20
135x20
135x20
135x20
135x20

Did these all slow and controlled and very short rest periods in between.

Seated calf raises
45lb platex20
2 platesx20
3x20

Called it a day. Between the heat, the pwo and the speed on these sets and lack of rest, i left the gym soaking wet. Literally could wring out my shirt..believe it or not, even though it was not much volume..I did work these fast. Today I even have sore Hamstrings a bit..go figure from that tiny bit of weight. Back at it today later.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Final Day
Day 32

Yesterday was the full extent of the log and I am all done :) I did workout the past few days didn't have time to post those sessions, but will post my last workout yesterday :)

Chest, Biceps, Triceps

Tricep Cable Pushdowns

50x20
70x20
100x20
120x20

Bicep Curls (supinated) dumbells listed per hand

25x10
35x10
45x10
55x10

Incline Bench Press
135x10
135x10
225x10
315x10
405x1

Old video footage of me hitting 405 incline.

Past Incline PR's= 425x1 @205lbs,
455x1@ 215lbs.

Once my pec fully heals, I will be aiming to beat this 455 which won't be simple ;)
[video=youtube;mdjI0--lCls]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdjI0--lCls[/video]

Kickbacks
15x20
20x20
25x20

Ez Bar Curls
50x20
60x20

Ran out of time..called it a day. Onto my final review

FINAL REVIEW OF TD STANO

Strength Slightly improved for sure. Definitely was best when I did 2-300mgs about an hour prior to working out.
Muscle Hardness Improved for fact. One of the best parts of Epiandro/stano products. Muscle Hardening is excellent on this product.
Size Small lean gains. Not sure weight wise, but Im definitely harder and slightly bigger. I usually can add 2-3lbs of muscle on Epiandro in a month. Might not sound like alot, but it truly is.
Endurance Really tough to say, didn't do much cardio. Did not notice any deficiencies in current endurance.
Cardio Function Again, stayed the same, didn't really see it improved or decrease
Vascularity Improved for sure. More veins and I am leaner.
Aggression Honestly this version of epiandro made me less aggressive then other epiandros. Still felt it when I applied 2-300mgs at once, but wasn't angry!
Anger No anger on this at 4-500mgs. Which is odd. On pretty much every other epiandro compound I get anger at that dosage. TD stano and Randro are the only two I have no anger.
Depression None
Overall Mood Mood improved. Feel good on this!
Acne I had a tiny bit on my shoulders. I think it was the salvo I would apply, then I would work out and sweat and not shower immediately after working out. I would potentially think this was the reason. Not the compound giving me acne.
Oily Skin No oily skin. Although the skin where you apply it can be a bit greasy for a few hours afterward.
Changes in mood/temperment Improved mood
Aggression in the Gym Small improvements, best seen at 2-300mgs pre workout
How this effects Sex Improves sex, because libido is better, erection quality improved :)
Sex Drive Increased libido for sure
Any sexually related issues Only positive improvements and erections more often
Nightmares A few this month, not sure if they are related?
Night Sweats none
Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno none, if anything epiandro tightens up pregyno
liver or kidney issues none known but I did not get labs
Hair thinning none, but I am also using Nizoral 2% shampoo several times per day to prevent this
Hair Darkening Yes for sure, hair on head and face is way darker
Hair growth Yes, alot of hair growth on this. All over too. See increases in head hair, facial hair, back, chest and stomach. This is normal for me on this compound.

Overall, how do I rate this product? Awesome. Very very good stano/epiandro product. I get alot of people asking me how I compare this to IML Super Epi Andro..and I think this is a fair question since I genuinely find that version to be one of the best. And since I do rep for IML, I think it is fair to give my thoughts. I think this product is every bit as good. Top of the line product here. What I will say, is a few things. On IML epiandro, I get angry at 400+mgs. I also get a bit more thermogenesis and fat loss. I am wondering if this is the piperine and DHB making this happen. On the contrary, with TD stano, I don't get heartburn. On IML epiandro I can get heartburn very often..again, I wonder if it is the Piperine. Next we know that TD is going to give a higher % of absorption. With IML we have the convenience of capsules and not applying TD. So they both have minor characteristics that vary but overall they are both interchangeably just as good imo.

Point of this all is, Alpha Gainz TD Stano was awesome. I highly recommend it. It varies from other Epiandro/stano's I have used, but I will stand by the fact this is a very good version. I am happy I ran it, as my physique is summer ready. Thanks again to Rob @ SoCal, Alpha Gainz, Nostrum and all the awesome members who supported me during this run.

Onto my next phase...and I'm thinking it's time to give this Rad140 a shot. I have never run it before.

Thanks everyone!!

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
Whats the PCT for this - if any as its DHT
A mild OTC PCT would likely be fine...if you weren't stacking the stano td with anything more potent.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
This is a great log! Super detailed. You are putting in some serious work, subbd