Wellness fitness nutrition

i8urz06

Awards
Currently on trt and would like to use these guys but something seems fishy. Just not sure how they can do what they do legally like give prescriptions for tren etc. Also couldn't find any of their doctors on Florida medical board website. They've been around for a while and operate in the open. Does anyone have any insight?

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll go out on a limb and say there's no such thing as a legitimate prescription for trenbolone. And looking at that site, the tren I saw is called 'Finaplex', a little play on the veterinary steroid 'Finaplix'. I mean, of course they're shady.

moleculargnz

Awards
I've heard from a very trusted person on instagram that this company should be avoided. I'd find another source.

i8urz06

Awards
I've heard from a very trusted person on instagram that this company should be avoided. I'd find another source.
Just curious from a legal perspective or because they sell crap. I wasn't looking for a quote source. Was just wanting to continue my TRT with someone online since I travel a lot and my current doctor can't get stuff right

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Just buy test cyp and run at trt doses you don't need a script

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Isn't that what Ric Drasin sponsors he says it's legit.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I also heard from a person who is open about his steroid use and he says to avoid this place...IDK about the ric drasin deal. Didn't this company sponsor pro bodybuilders at one time? I think some guys jumped ship.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't understand the legality fully either. I have heard that Florida has different requirements to operate as an "anti aging clinic", etc..but I personally don't know for fact it is true.

What I can tell you is I know alot of guys who run their brand Test and various other "oils" and are very happy with their products.

i8urz06

Awards
I don't uinderstand the legality fully either. I have heard that Florida has different requirements to operate as an "anti aging clinic", etc..but I personally don't know for fact it is true.

What I can tell you is I know alot of guys who run their brand Test and various other "oils" and are very happy with their products.
Yea I guess that was the main thing I was curious about was the legality.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Now that prohormones are out I'm definitely going that route next.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Under no circumstances can any physician anywhere in the US write a prescription for injectable trenbelone. There is no medical condition that trenbelone is approved to treat. I just looked up wellness fitness nutrition and it's not a clinic. It's a UGL under the disguise of a clinic. Anyone can go on the website and start purchasing gear right now

i8urz06

Awards
Glad I stayed away and went to local doc. What was bad was how they fooled people in to thinking they were legitimate clinic. Wonder what happens to all their patients ?