wellbutrin and bulking up?

mylo

mylo

Awards
so i've been re-diagnosed, this time it's a solid diagnosis, borderline personality disorder. it also explains why i have been doubting whether i enjoy the gym lately. regardless i'm still hitting the gym as hard as ever and i'm gaining pretty good, thing is that today i have to meet with my counselor who is going to suggest i start taking meds again...

anyway, SSRI's have a negative impact on me so i highly doubt i'll be on them again, instead i'm more than sure they'll put me on wellbutrin, due to the fact that i've had severe apathy and lack of motivation lately (i've been resorting to taking concerta at times in the mornings and before a work out again). so i know this has muscle relaxant properties, but will it affect my gains? i'm more than sure that i can force feed myself on this stuff since i can on concerta, but it still stuns me.

i'm going to have to take it, otherwise my "blank" moods and anxiety is going to **** me over. by the way this is the same drug used under the name "zyban" to quit smoking. so have you guys had any experience with this or anyone have any advise, anything is appreciated, thanks.

colange2

Awards
I've been taking 300mg of wellbutrin for just over 2 months...My appetite is definitely down, but I haven't had any other side effects besides a hard time falling asleep for the first few days...

mylo

mylo

Awards
thanks bro, and i guess i'll do good if i force-feed myself?