Welcome Iron Forged Nutriton to Anabolicminds.com!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Please give them a nice warm welcome and be sure to check out their products and site!



Invalid Link Removed
 
Hellrow!

Gotta check deeze products!
 
What level of purity is that Sten IFN15 ?

Interested to see some logs come out of here!
 
99% my man, if you would like to log it i should be able to get you set up with a bottle. we have been having multiple guys blow up on it from the storefronts we sell to.
 
99% my man, if you would like to log it i should be able to get you set up with a bottle. we have been having multiple guys blow up on it from the storefronts we sell to.
I would love too, I have taken Sten before!

However, I am logging THE1 by Olympus Labs right now.

Would love to do a log in the future for yah.

There are a lot of great guys on here with awesome logs that would be down to log it for you guys. :)

Stick a log opportunity in the Company Promotion section.

PS, that 99% is ****ing awesome.

I think the guys over at ProHormone Forum had a Sten product @ 93% tested by Patrick Arnold.
 
I would love too, I have taken Sten before! However, I am logging THE1 by Olympus Labs right now. Would love to do a log in the future for yah. There are a lot of great guys on here with awesome logs that would be down to log it for you guys. :) Stick a log opportunity in the Company Promotion section. PS, that 99% is ****ing awesome. I think the guys over at ProHormone Forum had a Sten product @ 93% tested by Patrick Arnold.

99% is a big difference than most similar products on the market. Most of the other companies don't want to pay the extra money for the quality Raws. We would rather have a more expensive product but provide quality. Some may not use it because it is a few dollars more per bottle but in the end those that do use it will be happy with the results. Keep an eye for the loggers coming soon. We already have a few we are considering for it. Maybe you can log for us next time. We have our Kingpin which is great for PCT! We will be looking for a logger for it as well.
 
99% is a big difference than most similar products on the market. Most of the other companies don't want to pay the extra money for the quality Raws. We would rather have a more expensive product but provide quality. Some may not use it because it is a few dollars more per bottle but in the end those that do use it will be happy with the results. Keep an eye for the loggers coming soon. We already have a few we are considering for it. Maybe you can log for us next time. We have our Kingpin which is great for PCT! We will be looking for a logger for it as well.
I will look into that product too.

I do have a PCT coming up in about 10 weeks.

Last time I ran Osta in PCT, and I will again this time, but I will check to see how Kingpin would fit into my plans.
 
Back
Top