Weird Results from Natural Anabolic/Boosters

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So I know everyone reacts different to different supps, but I keep finding that taking months of natural anabolic stuff (Follidrone, AE, EpiPlex, Androgin etc) doesn't do really much...

...until the week or 2 weeks after I'm off of it.
Then it's strength, muscle growth, people coming out of everywhere saying "You're a monster."

I think it's my body chemistry recouping some how and adapting to the withdrawal. I dunno.
Anyone else find the same results or should Doctors run studies on my mutant body?

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I know everyone reacts different to different supps, but I keep finding that taking months of natural anabolic stuff (Follidrone, AE, EpiPlex, Androgin etc) doesn't do really much...

...until the week or 2 weeks after I'm off of it.
Then it's strength, muscle growth, people coming out of everywhere saying "You're a monster."

I think it's my body chemistry recouping some how and adapting to the withdrawal. I dunno.
Anyone else find the same results or should Doctors run studies on my mutant body?
It's funny, I had this experience with androgin. Saw nothing in terms of weight gain during the three month run but suddenly was up 5 pounds one week upon cessation

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's funny, I had this experience with androgin. Saw nothing in terms of weight gain during the three month run but suddenly was up 5 pounds one week upon cessation
water and bloat, what else could it be?

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
water and bloat, what else could it be?
I have no idea. There was no evidence of water or bloat so I can’t speculate on what was the cause. Nothing changed in terms of diet or training.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Honestly though, I felt like even my strength went up and everything else spiked even more after that 2nd week of being off of the stuff...

I did sleep great on Androgin tho.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
perhaps its not natty anabolic but natty catabolic…?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've had this phenomenon happen before where I notice the strongest effects after stopping