Weird RAD...?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m pretty experienced with sarms been using them for 3-4 years but. I just bought rad from narrows and it’s my first time trying this source (I’m already 2 months in my cycle of multiple sarms tho) and I thought I tasted em all but it’s something like ive never tasted... it’s a hot feeling, bubbly it doesn’t seems right lol, but this source is fine no? Btw it’s -10 degrees here so shouldn’t be the heat

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive tasted a cinimmon flavored rad....thick and foul.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m pretty experienced with sarms been using them for 3-4 years but. I just bought rad from narrows and it’s my first time trying this source (I’m already 2 months in my cycle of multiple sarms tho) and I thought I tasted em all but it’s something like ive never tasted... it’s a hot feeling, bubbly it doesn’t seems right lol, but this source is fine no? Btw it’s -10 degrees here so shouldn’t be the heat
I had their Ostarine third party lab tested and it came back legit.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good to know thanks for the feed back. Anyway to know / any of you guys know if a sarms can be damaged and dangerous to take? Someone like Old Witch might know?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tested by who?
This is the company that did the testing for me. http://colmaricanalyticals.com/

They will test legal compounds to confirm the active compound is present and at what percentages of the claimed dosage of the capsule. I sent in 5 capsules of the same compound to be tested so they had a fair sample size. If you want something tested the owner’s name is Colin whom I spoke with. They will also test liquids from my understanding.

I stated a whole thread in this test I had performed here and posted the certificate of analysis on the first post with the test results. Here is the link for that thread http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/307384-i-lab-tested.html

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is the company that did the testing for me. http://colmaricanalyticals.com/

They will test legal compounds to confirm the active compound is present and at what percentages of the claimed dosage of the capsule. I sent in 5 capsules of the same compound to be tested so they had a fair sample size. If you want something tested the owner’s name is Colin whom I spoke with. They will also test liquids from my understanding.

I stated a whole thread in this test I had performed here and posted the certificate of analysis on the first post with the test results. Here is the link for that thread http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/307384-i-lab-tested.html
Sweet what did they charge you?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see you put two hundred bucks it's kind of expensive still kind of cool to see that though

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I see you put two hundred bucks it's kind of expensive still kind of cool to see that though
I agree it is expensive, but I always buy from the same supplier for all my Sarms and value my health to know what I am putting in my body plus I wanted to make sure what I got is real so to me it is worth it. Now if they get banned I can stock up with a big order and not be afraid I might be getting bogus sh$$. The charge is per compound by the way so you can test a larger sample of like 20 capsules if you wanted and it would be the same charge, but you don’t get the sample back so I only sent in 5. It is nice to know such a service exists to filter out bad apples on the shady gray Sarms maket.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree it is expensive, but I always buy from the same supplier for all my Sarms and value my health to know what I am putting in my body plus I wanted to make sure what I got is real so to me it is worth it. Now if they get banned I can stock up with a big order and not be afraid I might be getting bogus sh$$. The charge is per compound by the way so you can test a larger sample of like 20 capsules if you wanted and it would be the same charge, but you don’t get the sample back so I only sent in 5. It is nice to know such a service exists to filter out bad apples on the shady gray Sarms maket.
I don't think they're going to get banned bro but I've never thought they were going to get banned my RC companies making them at the same rate they've always made them and my guys made it clear to me that there's no band coming .
Again kudos for testing that s*** that's pretty cool I'm glad you're happy with your company.