weird question but what steroid would you guys say makes you the most evil?

widthbrah

widthbrah

Awards
like what have you guys taken that has affected your actions/decision making and made you do things you normally wouldn't have done if you weren't on them

like extra aggression / disinhibition / etc

just curious because ive experienced this when im on tren

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tren definitely... even more so on a prep below 7-8% eating next to nothing. Makes me some type of way I couldn’t even possibly describe. (Inside)

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tren definitely... even more so on a prep below 7-8% eating next to nothing. Makes me some type of way I couldn’t even possibly describe. (Inside)
I think I know what you re talking about. Not evil as in Amon Goeth from Schindler's list evil, not that you think about hurting anyone, but more like, gosh i am embarassed to even utter it...perhaps its best to leave it saying we cant describe it.

You know when you re watching battle movies like Troy for example and you see those soldiers in combat all amped up thirsty for more, enjoying the carnage.
Somewhat like that, attitude wise.

rxrefill

Awards
Tren definitely. It taps into the lizard brain, everyone is fucking with you and your will do anything say anything to get laid.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tren would be the most common choice but I'll tell you what really fukt me over psychologically, trestolone enanthate. That stuff was the worst. Tren never really bothered me but trest enth...never again.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epistane and Injectable Desoxy made me unpleasant.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
High doses of Trendione (Tvar) and, to a lesser extent, Epiandro & Rad140. The dose is the poison.

S23 actually at even 15mg makes me extremely irritable; it’s a solid preWO in effect accordingly but I always hate the sessions because I can genuinely count on being pissed by the time I get to the gym about nothing.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
High doses of Trendione (Tvar) and, to a lesser extent, Epiandro & Rad140. The dose is the poison.

S23 actually at even 15mg makes me extremely irritable; it’s a solid preWO in effect accordingly but I always hate the sessions because I can genuinely count on being pissed by the time I get to the gym about nothing.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've never taken any steroid that changes my mood or attitude, not in my opinion and I've never had my girl or a family member point it out. So this is going to be very person dependent. I'm sure most ppl will vote tren tho and I'm sure that is probably the highest risk for everyone. If anything I would say I'm more irritable or in a less great mood off gear or cruising on my trt, which is still me being in a pretty good mood. But on a cycle with any of the following...test, mast, eq, dbol, anadrol I find myself in a better mood, just feel awesome. On npp and dienolone I didn't notice a change until I added prami or caber, but that just makes me compulsive, excessive gambling is usually the outcome lol.

I have seen my temper get shorter on cycles before but I'm talking about maybe giving someone less chances before I snap at them, example would be someone repeatedly doing something annoying or my kids not listening. And when I say snap I mean voicing my opinion faster or sending the kids to there room. I'm not going around slappin bitches and punching every person that pisses me off lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I've heard a few ppl say higher doses of s23 gives them some rage comparable to how tren makes them act.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've never taken any steroid that changes my mood or attitude, not in my opinion and I've never had my girl or a family member point it out. So this is going to be very person dependent. I'm sure most ppl will vote tren tho and I'm sure that is probably the highest risk for everyone. If anything I would say I'm more irritable or in a less great mood off gear or cruising on my trt, which is still me being in a pretty good mood. But on a cycle with any of the following...test, mast, eq, dbol, anadrol I find myself in a better mood, just feel awesome. On npp and dienolone I didn't notice a change until I added prami or caber, but that just makes me compulsive, excessive gambling is usually the outcome lol.

I have seen my temper get shorter on cycles before but I'm talking about maybe giving someone less chances before I snap at them, example would be someone repeatedly doing something annoying or my kids not listening. And when I say snap I mean voicing my opinion faster or sending the kids to there room. I'm not going around slappin bitches and punching every person that pisses me off lol
Agreed. This year I was prepared for tren sides (making me asocial) and had no issues. But there still is this sort of blood lust hence i dont think its worth it. Not when so many other compounds make you feel good and outgoing.

I mean the psychological effects of test are for me at least similar to having a few drinks.
More outgoing, happy and better mood, also feeling protective towards women and weak.

Not like it changes you but makes maybe your personality stand out more.

People who are naturally mean and aggressive will havr problems. Us who are not will not.

So on test you could argue you are a better company to those around you

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've heard a few ppl say higher doses of s23 gives them some rage comparable to how tren makes them act.
The thing about Tren though is that you actually ENJOY being angry; it creates a god complex where you know you are right, so you being upset is just because they’re so stupid and you’re obviously so intelligent/correct. You always feel justified in the moment.

S23 is different: it feels like I’m angry, but I know that I’m the stupid one for being angry