Weird Alpha stano experience

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I absolutely love epi, it’s one of my favorite compounds in higher doses, but this kind of threw me off. I saw some Alpha Stano at a local shop and decided to jump on it. Took 3 caps per day and they’re 150mg epi each. Not a huge dose for me tbh. At first it was nothing noticeable and felt fine but after like 1 week of doing it every day I got this awful crushing anxiety every time I dosed it. I’ve taken epistane, winny, var, primo (tabs and oil), and never had this issue even with them. I’ve blown through androhard and bottles of Steel epi, never had issues. Always enjoyed it. This was just kind of odd and I’ve only experienced it with this brand of epi so I figured I’d pick your all’s brains over this. It almost felt like the anxiety you get from crashing your estrogen but worse. Hard to explain. Anyways I’m anxious to hear your guys input.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Chances are it had other stuff in it. I would watch what brands you buy and make sure it’s reputable. I can only imagine the stuff I took in years ago.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maan long time no hear from you.

My opinion...there may be something in it that doesnt agree with you

However...judging from my own experience, same compound can effect you differently when ypu use it again

For example...first run with mk677, no anxiety
2nd run...crippling anxiety
Took few days off and resumed...no anxiety

I believe it has to do with our current mental state. For example this coronavirus sh1t. Today i returned to the city for a few days from my location in countryside. I started feeling anxiety as i entered the city and realized by how many people and cars i am surrounded.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've had this issue a couple times with eq for some reason during a couple cycles I would get panic attacks and it wasnt from larger doses or anything just sometimes it would hit me out of nowhere . Now I do already have anxiety issues but these times they were heightened a great deal

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've had this issue a couple times with eq for some reason during a couple cycles I would get panic attacks and it wasnt from larger doses or anything just sometimes it would hit me out of nowhere . Now I do already have anxiety issues but these times they were heightened a great deal
I've heard of that happening numerous times to people on EQ.
Thankfully, it never happened to me on EQ.

On Epistane though ... I was wound tighter than a clock.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Epistane was weird for me. I’d take naps and my BP and heart rate would get so crazy it’d wake me up. In the end what made me drop it was real bad stomach issues. Otherwise it was tolerable. I’m a little anxious to start with but man oh man the Alpha Stano wrecked my ****. I’ve taken doses up to a gram of epiandro but 450mg with Alpha Stano messed me up and I couldn’t figure out why. Made no sense.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chances are it had other stuff in it. I would watch what brands you buy and make sure it’s reputable. I can only imagine the stuff I took in years ago.
I thought I’d seen Alpha Stano posted on the boards but I could be wrong.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Epistane was weird for me. I’d take naps and my BP and heart rate would get so crazy it’d wake me up. In the end what made me drop it was real bad stomach issues. Otherwise it was tolerable. I’m a little anxious to start with but man oh man the Alpha Stano wrecked my ****. I’ve taken doses up to a gram of epiandro but 450mg with Alpha Stano messed me up and I couldn’t figure out why. Made no sense.
That happened to me with 11 ketotestosterine transdermal.

I would wake up with high bp and ringing in my ears, and with anxiety.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you talking about Alpha Gainz Alpha Stano? If so, this stuff hits hard and fast...you can't just plow down 3 caps and say, meh, it's only 450mg! I take 1g (300mg epiandro + 700mg of cyclodextrin complex) with my preworkout and it makes me want to break down walls. There are quite a few logs of Alpha Stano on the forum...Alpha Gainz recently re-released it and I sent off some of the raws before the bottles were done.

The cyclo dextin complex causes rapid uptake and increases bioavailability significantly!

how were you dosing? 3 caps at one time, or spread into 2 doses?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you talking about Alpha Gainz Alpha Stano? If so, this stuff hits hard and fast...you can't just plow down 3 caps and say, meh, it's only 450mg! I take 1g (300mg epiandro + 700mg of cyclodextrin complex) with my preworkout and it makes me want to break down walls. There are quite a few logs of Alpha Stano on the forum...Alpha Gainz recently re-released it and I sent off some of the raws before the bottles were done.

The cyclo dextin complex causes rapid uptake and increases bioavailability significantly!

I took 1 cap three times a day. I’ve taken a gram at a time and never had issues. This stuff just made me want to jump out of my skin!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

alpha gainz alpha stano is by far my favorite epiandro...just ask @delsolrob I am always asking for more...this stuff turns me into a SEX GOD...if it weren't for bigtits.com my wife would leave me-not kidding!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

This shows that @delsolrob makes powerful stuff. He doesn’t play around and you get your monies worth.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This shows that @delsolrob makes powerful stuff. He doesn’t play around and you get your monies worth.
hell yes, I love the stuff!!!

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Probably the time to onset from the cyclodextrin making you uptake a larger amount faster than you are used to or can tolerate. From a purely pharmacologic standpoint, particularly with compounds that work on the CNS, the same compound through different routes of administration can produce different sides. Different peak in blood levels with shorter half life’s which can also be manipulated through other routes of admin like transdermal and so forth.

Remember epi is a neuro transmitter or atleast modifies the way your existing neurotransmitters work in addition to its endocrine effects.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Probably the time to onset from the cyclodextrin making you uptake a larger amount faster than you are used to or can tolerate. From a purely pharmacologic standpoint, particularly with compounds that work on the CNS, the same compound through different routes of administration can produce different sides. Different peak in blood levels with shorter half life’s which can also be manipulated through other routes of admin like transdermal and so forth.

Remember epi is a neuro transmitter or atleast modifies the way your existing neurotransmitters work in addition to its endocrine effects.