Weightloss / Thermogenic / Mood Enhancing / Focus

umop apisdn

umop apisdn

Awards
Hi all,

I'm looking for a little guidance and recommendations for supplements that can help accelerate weight loss and assist with focus and enhancing mood. I have a pretty strong caffeine tolerance so I'm positive I can take the stronger stuff that's available.

I'm only just getting back into training again and have a lot of weight to lose so I'm looking for that extra boost that can keep me on my goals and keep me motivated as well as help improve my general feelings of wellbeing. I used to previously take the Raspberry Lemonade Alphamine which tasted great and I enjoyed it and I was thinking of just purchasing that again but thought before I dive into actually buying anything I should see if there's anything new on the market, anything else worth looking into or any suggestions for products I may be overlooking.

Thanks guys

umop apisdn

umop apisdn

Awards
Oh, sorry I think i've posted this in the wrong section.

Is there an admin that could move this to the supplements section or should I just repost it?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FitMax sounds like what you are looking for. I also used to love OG Raspberry Lemonade Alphamine, my old posts prove that. FitMax gives me more energy, more appetite suppression, better mood lift, more increased body temp, and more consistent weight loss. Not knocking OG Alphamine, just saying the formula on FitMax is newer and improved.

The Orange Mango is the best flavor imo. I know taste is subjective, however that's my recommendation.

fitmax-label.jpeg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also check out True Shred by Hard Rock Supplements. Great product for cutting some weight.

umop apisdn

umop apisdn

Awards
Thanks guys, both sound like great options. Could I use either of them while also having Alphamine? I found an Australian site selling it pretty cheap so I was going to grab it while it’s on sale but still want to try some alternatives.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys, both sound like great options. Could I use either of them while also having Alphamine? I found an Australian site selling it pretty cheap so I was going to grab it while it’s on sale but still want to try some alternatives.
What version Alphamine? Do you have label? New version is like energy drink.

I cannot advise mixing FitMax with any other forms of caffeine though.

umop apisdn

umop apisdn

Awards
What version Alphamine? Do you have label? New version is like energy drink.

I cannot advise mixing FitMax with any other forms of caffeine though.
Oh really? Here's the label of the version I purchased;

physique-enhancing-science-alphamine-84-servings-825028640779_500x.jpg

umop apisdn

umop apisdn

Awards
It will be interesting to see if that's the one you receive. I would not stack with FitMqx since they are both stims. You could nbn run them back to back though.
So this is the "old" formula?

I'll definitely keep an eye out and compare the labels when I receive them.