Weightlifter poised to become first transgender Olympian

blackirish36

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It is the end of women's sports. As biological males dominate the women's leagues/divisions the fan base will evaporate. If the people pushing this had any brains they would introduce divisions for trans women and men to compete against each other, while leaving the biological female divisions alone.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It is the end of women's sports. As biological males dominate the women's leagues/divisions the fan base will evaporate. If the people pushing this had any brains they would introduce divisions for trans women and men to compete against each other, while leaving the biological female divisions alone.
i bet there will be a LOT of pushback from professional female athletes.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hold up, what the problem here? Nike adverts, feminists, every female musician and media in general have been tellings us for years that women are so strong and powerful, far superior to men so i don't understand why anyones worried, is it because these biological males will get hurt by the powerful women or have they been lying to sell stuff, I'm confused now because i really thought buying some nike yoga pants would make any woman go super saiyan 🤷‍♂️

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hold up, what the problem here? Nike adverts, feminists, every female musician and media in general have been tellings us for years that women are so strong and powerful, far superior to men so i don't understand why anyones worried, is it because these biological males will get hurt by the powerful women or have they been lying to sell stuff, I'm confused now because i really thought buying some nike yoga pants would make any woman go super saiyan 🤷‍♂️
more liberal propaganda....i googled high school girl athletes upset about males and a whole lot of stuff came up--apparently the girls and their moms are not happy about competing against boys who claim to be female....the pushback was so intense that the biden administration withdrew from transgender athlete case.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
more liberal propaganda....i googled high school girl athletes upset about males and a whole lot of stuff came up--apparently the girls and their moms are not happy about competing against boys who claim to be female....the pushback was so intense that the biden administration withdrew from transgender athlete case.
I think they should try getting rid of sex distinction in every non contact sport, the fastest, strongest, most skillful etc person is the winner regardless of whether they have inny or an outy and then it's all equal.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think they should try getting rid of sex distinction in every non contact sport, the fastest, strongest, most skillful etc person is the winner regardless of whether they have inny or an outy and then it's all equal.
This probably wouldn't work. A good example is chess actually. The best female chess player is nowhere near as good as the best male chess player.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
This probably wouldn't work. A good example is chess actually. The best female chess player is nowhere near as good as the best male chess player.
That does surprise me actually, have men always been the best chess players? I know men are generally stronger than women but I don't know if theres any difference in intelligence, unless the male brain is just wired for strategic thinking or something

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the army is considering lowering the physical standards of ranger school so more women could pass....

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
the army is considering lowering the physical standards of ranger school so more women could pass....
Yh I've heard that, i don't actually mind if women have a different and lower standard to meet but it's always women and feminists in particular who are saying women are as good or better than men, women are so strong etc, so if they would just admit the simple truth that men are better at some things, just through accident of birth even, then we make allowances and not have a problem but of course they never do, a lot of women live on recruit difficulty and yet still play the victim

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yh I've heard that, i don't actually mind if women have a different and lower standard to meet but it's always women and feminists in particular who are saying women are as good or better than men, women are so strong etc, so if they would just admit the simple truth that men are better at some things, just through accident of birth even, then we make allowances and not have a problem but of course they never do, a lot of women live on recruit difficulty and yet still play the victim
keep the same standards then if women are able to pass they know they earned it....lowering the standards for both men and women just so more women could pass seems like a really bad idea, especially if and when in a combat situation-i would want the very best we have to be in the elite corps--that is why they call them elite, because the standards are set so high.

Norse12

Awards
Yes, exactly, this segregation in sports is so 20th century. We should all be just one happy family and get rid of weight classes too. I want to see a male 120kg weightlifter against a female 45kg weightlifter... or maybe not

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, exactly, this segregation in sports is so 20th century. We should all be just one happy family and get rid of weight classes too. I want to see a male 120kg weightlifter against a female 45kg weightlifter... or maybe not
i too would love to see this...bring it on, lol.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is this an American thing?

Never heard these claims made by feminists in Oz.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
keep the same standards then if women are able to pass they know they earned it....lowering the standards for both men and women just so more women could pass seems like a really bad idea, especially if and when in a combat situation-i would want the very best we have to be in the elite corps--that is why they call them elite, because the standards are set so high.
Yh i see your point, if it's supposed to be the elite, best of the best then it should only be the very best women that meet those standards also.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I mean, telling people they can only fight people in their weight class, it's straight up body shaming

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yh i see your point, if it's supposed to be the elite, best of the best then it should only be the very best women that meet those standards also.
so far no woman has been able to pass seal training-even the BEST women...

it would on the surface seem retarded for ranger school to lower standards just so more women could pass, this would mean men that under current conditions wouldn't pass would also pass.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
as far as equal rights go i think it's way past time women had to register for selective service...

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't know, just my own perception really from watching cancerous content on youtube
And i don't recommend it to anyone, the sjw and feminist logic has gotten way beyond parody, you can't even tell if someone is mocking them or with them anymore

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
as far as equal rights go i think it's way past time women had to register for selective service...
I'm not familiar with that term is that same thing as the draft?, i did see women who supported equality and feminism (like they're in anyway the same ) being asked if they would be ok signing up to be drafted as men have to, not a one thought it was fair, strange

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That does surprise me actually, have men always been the best chess players? I know men are generally stronger than women but I don't know if theres any difference in intelligence, unless the male brain is just wired for strategic thinking or something
I think it's probably related to men excelling in logic and suppressing emotions. Competitive chess is fast paced and I'd bet being high estrogen would not be fun during one of those games.

Some people say its because of the sport being more appealing to males so there's just more males, which results in a larger pool of players. so the top end player is more likely to be better just because there's more males in the league.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm not familiar with that term is that same thing as the draft?, i did see women who supported equality and feminism (like they're in anyway the same ) being asked if they would be ok signing up to be drafted as men have to, not a one thought it was fair, strange
yes, selective service is draft...

no-not strange at all, no one wants equality everyone is looking for every advantage they can get.....

except white liberals and catholics, they are into the guilt thing ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Based on this picture I am guessing next stop the Special Olympics??? South Park can see the future I swear.........

After careful consideration: F*CK This Guy. Waits till he is 40+ to "change" and then, once again in his forties decides no time like the present to make a run at Olympic Weightlifting?

I have always said people should do whatever makes them happy but don't expect the rest of us to drop everything to accommodate whatever whack-a-doo idea you have in mind............

On a personal note I am thinking next year I am going to be identifying as a tax exempt organization................. and to hell with anyone that tells me otherwise, how dare they!