Weight Loss Supplement for Women

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was looking around for a fat burner specifically for women and I found this one called Harmonize by Blackstone Labs. It has an AI and DHEA in it, which is interesting as it would reduce estrogen and help in problem areas for women (potentially). This is for my friend and she's not on BC, so I figure it wouldn't bother her.

Maca 4:1 Powder (Lepidium Meyenii)(root)
Beta-Phenylethylamine HCL
Turmeric (Std. to 95% curcumoids)(root)
Mucuna Pruriens (Std. to 98% L-dopa)(seed)
Epimedium Extract (Std. to 10% Icariin)(Aerial Plant)
Damiana Extract (leaf)
Sodium Nitrate
Androsta-3,5-diene-7, 17-dione
DHEA

What do you guys think or do you recommend any other fat burners specifically targeted to women?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was looking around for a fat burner specifically for women and I found this one called Harmonize by Blackstone Labs. It has an AI and DHEA in it, which is interesting as it would reduce estrogen and help in problem areas for women (potentially). This is for my friend and she's not on BC, so I figure it wouldn't bother her.

What do you guys think or do you recommend any other fat burners specifically targeted to women?
Is she a member of this forum?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just a suggestion ....
You should ask her if she wants to join.

Some of the ladies on here are pretty knowledgeable.

.... And members on here sometimes qualify to get sponsored runs of good products.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a suggestion ....
You should ask her if she wants to join.

Some of the ladies on here are pretty knowledgeable.

.... And members on here sometimes qualify to get sponsored runs of good products.

I'll ask her. But she's extremely busy with her work lately. She works in the restaurant industry and all her employees left or were laid off after COVID and she barely has any staff left to do all the work, so she's working 12-16 hour days.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that most fat burners 'targeted' at women are just marketing. I'm not knocking anyone for doing that, we are getting asked to do a female specific series so we might do it too, but just keep in mind that that doesn't mean products that are good for one gender can't be equally as good for others.

My suggestions right off the top of my head would be:

Lean Edge
Reduce XT
Ab-Solved - especially if she's struggling with particular problem areas around the midsection.

Stimulant products - if she wants a high stim, Thermagize XT. If she wants a low stim, Muscle Addiction ECA Stack.