Weight gain on cycle

gottabecool

Active Member
On the same diet I used to cut 30lbs...been on cycle for 3 weeks now of
450mg Fura, 450mg 11-sterone, and 75mg h-drol...gained 16lbs back.

Why is this? It is not all fluid/glycogen retention, and likely very little muscle. I have definitely gained some fat.

This is the same diet that I lost 30 lbs on this year (Felt it needed repeating)...Just added the cycle and BAM.

Any insight?
 
On the same diet I used to cut 30lbs...been on cycle for 3 weeks now of
450mg Fura, 450mg 11-sterone, and 75mg h-drol...gained 16lbs back.

Why is this? It is not all fluid/glycogen retention, and likely very little muscle. I have definitely gained some fat.

This is the same diet that I lost 30 lbs on this year (Felt it needed repeating)...Just added the cycle and BAM.

Any insight?

What were you on when you cut 30 pounds?

So your macros are exactly the same as last time? Do you have more or less muscle than last time? Is your training the same?

This is sort of a head scratcher because I see nothing particularly estrogenic about your cycle?
 
What were you on when you cut 30 pounds?

So your macros are exactly the same as last time? Do you have more or less muscle than last time? Is your training the same?

This is sort of a head scratcher because I see nothing particularly estrogenic about your cycle?

I was on nothing....

Yes, 50g protein, 18g fat 6x a day. Slightly more muscle, I actually got stronger on this diet while losing that 30lbs.

I agree...and I just decided to stop the cycle...the puffy right nipple in comination with the weight gain scared me. I did a test, asked the wife "Notice anything" not telling her what I saw as to not influence her...and she noticed the same thing, and the fact there was more fatty deposit on the outer peck then even a week ago (BIG sign of estrogenic activity). :thinking: Slight gyno, no lump. SO I started some Clomid last night to begin my PCT. Better be safe then have tits.

So I will stop, wait and see, and continue dieting.
Any thoughts? Maybe I should stop eating *****? LOL
 
strange man......but these 16lbs that you gained, don't are lean mass?

because h-drol, 11-sterone and furuza has fat loss action.

Don't you have some pictures of the start cycle and some current pictures?

What your goal with these cycle? Cut ?
 
strange man......but these 16lbs that you gained, don't are lean mass?

because h-drol, 11-sterone and furuza has fat loss action.

Don't you have some pictures of the start cycle and some current pictures?

What your goal with these cycle? Cut ?

It is not lean mass...Definitely some good glycogen storage, matched with fat.

The compounds don't actually provide fat loss action, they provide less water retention then other compounds, the rest is up to diet.

I do have pictures for my own personal use, and a wife, they both agree with me about the composition of those 16lbs. And possible gyno....

Goal for the cycle, maintain current mass and maybe grab a couple extra pounds of lean mass as I continued to diet down.
 
I was on nothing....

Yes, 50g protein, 18g fat 6x a day. Slightly more muscle, I actually got stronger on this diet while losing that 30lbs.

I agree...and I just decided to stop the cycle...the puffy right nipple in comination with the weight gain scared me. I did a test, asked the wife "Notice anything" not telling her what I saw as to not influence her...and she noticed the same thing, and the fact there was more fatty deposit on the outer peck then even a week ago (BIG sign of estrogenic activity). :thinking: Slight gyno, no lump. SO I started some Clomid last night to begin my PCT. Better be safe then have tits.

So I will stop, wait and see, and continue dieting.
Any thoughts? Maybe I should stop eating *****? LOL

I'm sorry about these results bro. I would stop the cycle too. Later, stick with one compound at a time.

I'm VERY sensitive to certain compounds. I had gyno once and had the surgery so I'm very sensitive to DMT (although it's my absolute fav!) and stacking compounds. I don't really stack anything anymore...

Play it safe with easier cycles for the future and you'll be able to better evaluate your tolerance.
 
I had gyno with M-drol.....i'm on D-plex now and my gyno went away!

Man, much drugs don't signify much gains.

Try to do a ''light'' cycle, with only one drug to see what happen.

Good Luck
 
agreed...tried more basic cycles in the past. Just going for broke on this one.

All is well. My plan remains the same, give it some time and try less again later after everything normalizes...Got blood tests coming up soon anyways.
 
get on some Vitex and P5P for the gyno while on cycle. It may help reduce Estrogen and you could loose a liittle weight from it?? just a thought?
 
Back
Top