*** Week 9 Gaspari Promo *** - Pick the next US President, Get Free Glutamine

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Gaspari’s 9th Weekly Promo

I have two containers of Glutamine to give away!

A PURE L-GLUTAMINE SUPPLEMENT FOR SPORTS NUTRITION
Utilizing only ultra-pure L-Glutamine with no synthetic colors or fillers, Gaspari Nutrition's GLUTAMINE is your solution in amino acid support. Whether you are strength training or pushing yourself through long aerobic training sessions, glutamine can help support one of your body's most abundant amino acids. Gaspari Nutrition's L-Glutamine offers you a high value product at a rock bottom price. You can rest assured this product is made with only the highest quality in mind. Be sure when taking GLUTAMINE to drink at least 8 glasses of water daily for optimal results in strength and conditioning training.

Must be US resident, have over 100 post, as well as post a review thread/log, updated weekly (at the very least) and post a final review.

Now what do you have to do…

Tomorrow is election day here in the United States. And I don’t want to turn this into a political promo but all you have to do is simply tell me who YOU think will win this year’s presidential election. I just need a simple answer of Donald Trump, Hilary Clinton or Other (meaning Gary Johnson, Bugs Bunny, etc.).

After the election results are in, I will take all the usernames with the correct candidates name and place them in a box here at my desk. I will shake it and draw two lucky winners to receive a FREE bottle of Gaspari Glutamine. Best of luck everyone!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Clinton by a wide margin.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Keep them coming guys! Very easy way to win some free Gaspari product.

Trump or Clinton? :)

-Spaz

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
NICEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! This is a nice EASY promo in my mind!!

Good luck all

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Trump

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like I'm winning a supp. :)

#donthatemebros

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'll stay out of this one lol me and politics don't mix too wel

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll stay out of this one lol me and politics don't mix too wel
Sh!t I'm a felon, would like to see what would happen if I tried to vote ? maybe I could room with some illegals again ? Oh man great times, but honestly. When everything goes to sh!t, yeehaw!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm going this guy

rock vote.jpg

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Seriously am in shock that trump won my state of NC. Guess I wont move
Lol. I'm in shock Hillary hasn't gotten more. I figured she would've blown Trump out of the water.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. I'm in shock Hillary hasn't gotten more. I figured she would've blown Trump out of the water.
I know!! Florida? And now hes leading in Pennsylvania!? Is it Irony that he needs 16 electoral votes and michigan has........16!!!?

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Ganna have the house, senate and presidency.... what a great night

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
How fitting would it be for Donald Trump to win the presidency and for myself DonaldPump to win this promo all in the same night?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TRUMP!!!! I am beyond myself in the utmost positive way!! Good luck to those of you who chose him, which was just about all of you

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
But Hillary did win the popular vote. This and $5 will get her a Starbucks coffee

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Crap. I missed this. I went trump.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That tub will sure help make my muscles great again! Excited for the drawing!

Jgood53

Awards
Everyone seen Game of Thrones? The Purple Wedding Geoffrey's wine glass...yeah that was what Pennsylvania was to Hillary last night.

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everyone seen Game of Thrones? The Purple Wedding Geoffrey's wine glass...yeah that was what Pennsylvania was to Hillary last night.
and Michigan, and Wisconsin and Florida and ohio. #MAGA

:)

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I read a thing online during the election that said of course Hilary will be winning early on. All the trump supporters are at work. Lol.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the entries guys and congrats to the one's who picked Donald Trump as the winner.

I'll put all the names in a hat and pull them either later today or first thing tomorrow morning. So check back for the winners!

-Spaz

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Thanks for all the entries guys and congrats to the one's who picked Donald Trump as the winner.

I'll put all the names in a hat and pull them either later today or first thing tomorrow morning. So check back for the winners!

-Spaz
Goodluck everyone!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just did the drawing here at my work desk the following two names have been picked. Congrats and please send me your Full Name, Shipping Address and Email Address as soon as you possibly can. Congrats and enjoy your free Gaspari Nutrition product and thank you for participating in my promo :)

brandinooooo

Burnfire

-Spaz

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just did the drawing here at my work desk the following two names have been picked. Congrats and please send me your Full Name, Shipping Address and Email Address as soon as you possibly can. Congrats and enjoy your free Gaspari Nutrition product and thank you for participating in my promo :)

brandinooooo

Burnfire

-Spaz
Thank you Big_Spaz and Gaspari Nutrition for this! And most of all, thank you Mr. Trump! Time to make AMerica great again!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established

brandinooooo

Burnfire

-Spaz
Cool! Thanks guys!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer