Week 3 on LGD shattered my plateu

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Ive been stuck at about 215-225 on flat bench for the longest time *perhaps 6 years*. Believe it or not that was just my genetic limit *diet was good, supplementation was good , rest etc...*. I likely could have increased by eating a lot but ive always remained under 15-20% BF.

I started taking LGD 3 weeks ago today and the past 6 months ive been at a gym without a flat bench *only flat dumbell and smith machine*. I got a new gym membership late last week and today was chest day.

Started out at 185 as thats what i have historically repped. That was too light. Went to 205. Still too light. Put my max on *or so i thought* of 225. Still too light! I went all the way up to 265 which is unbelievable for me! Benching has always been my weakest lift but today the weights were just like feathers.

Not sure if i can 100% contribute this to LGD because i wasnt benching on a regular bench prior to taking, but shattering a plateu ive been on for years was incredible to me. Cant wait to see if i can potentially get to 300 by end of cycle *not saying take LGD and your 1mr will go up 75 lbs, but im hoping mine will go up by 75 since the last time i flat benched by the end of cycle.

Anyway i just was blown away and thought id share as others say SARMS dont do ****.

Reactions: Nac
AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
225 bench for 6 years makes me think that your diet and training weren’t so good. Anyways, at least you past the pr, hopefully you can continue to get stronger and maintain after the cycle.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Yeah people slept on SARMs because of the way they were marketed in the earlier stages.

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
Ive been stuck at about 215-225 on flat bench for the longest time *perhaps 6 years*. Believe it or not that was just my genetic limit *diet was good, supplementation was good , rest etc...*. I likely could have increased by eating a lot but ive always remained under 15-20% BF.

I started taking LGD 3 weeks ago today and the past 6 months ive been at a gym without a flat bench *only flat dumbell and smith machine*. I got a new gym membership late last week and today was chest day.

Started out at 185 as thats what i have historically repped. That was too light. Went to 205. Still too light. Put my max on *or so i thought* of 225. Still too light! I went all the way up to 265 which is unbelievable for me! Benching has always been my weakest lift but today the weights were just like feathers.

Not sure if i can 100% contribute this to LGD because i wasnt benching on a regular bench prior to taking, but shattering a plateu ive been on for years was incredible to me. Cant wait to see if i can potentially get to 300 by end of cycle *not saying take LGD and your 1mr will go up 75 lbs, but im hoping mine will go up by 75 since the last time i flat benched by the end of cycle.

Anyway i just was blown away and thought id share as others say SARMS dont do ****.
Nice work. You stumbled on a strategy that works for you.

Slapoyjoe

My bench went up 40 pounds on 8 weeks of LGD. I’m off cycle now and maintaining. So obviously I’m excited about moving forward with another cycle once my bloods are good.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
My bench went up 40 pounds on 8 weeks of LGD. I’m off cycle now and maintaining. So obviously I’m excited about moving forward with another cycle once my bloods are good.
Thats just insane. After lifting natty for 10 years it was unfathomable to think u can put on so much strength so quickly. On a side note, today i repped 285 on squats x 10 and it wasnt easy nor difficult but wasnt quite as impressed with lower body strength as my 1mr on squat has been 315 for a long time.