Week 10 of 18. Gyno from NPP

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Gotta say I'm loving the cycle and the addition of NPP. Test was awesome and can really see the difference between the two, Week 9 I added the NPP. I just need a bit of help of getting some gyno under control, allow me to elaborate and explain.

Week 10 has just wrapped up and and I am running into some Gyno. I actually had zero flair ups while just in the 500mg of test. I decided I would add in 300mg of NPP a week and couldn't be happier. For those who've used it, you definitely know why.

Anyways, I noticed that I didn't get any puffiness, or burning/itching. No visual change either. I just sort of had some new nodules forming around the nip area and found it strange and started taking nolva at 40mg a day for a week, and upped my adex a bit. Just sort of asking a vet on here how I can shrink/eliminate these new nodule flair ups. They're about 1 week old and already shrinking but want to use good measures. I have some fresh Ralox and Plenty of Nolva for the rest of the cycle. Just needed help with the dosage.
Chados 210LBS

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Raloxifene, 60 mg/day, for the rest of your cycle and through PCT.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I figured ralox is the way to go for the time being. I shouldn't cut the ralox dose in half when the lumps dissipate?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I figured ralox is the way to go for the time being. I shouldn't cut the ralox dose in half when the lumps dissipate?
I’ve always had success with 50-60 on Ralox. No need to taper it.

If you can get some real Caber it will get your prolactin down.

Prami every night at 0.1 to start will also work, but it’s harsh. That’s why I recommend dosing right before bed - to avoid feeling the “Prami Flu” as I call it.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
I’ve always had success with 50-60 on Ralox. No need to taper it.

If you can get some real Caber it will get your prolactin down.

Prami every night at 0.1 to start will also work, but it’s harsh. That’s why I recommend dosing right before bed - to avoid feeling the “Prami Flu” as I call it.
Ugh, iv'e had no success in finding caber. I really tired too, but that stuff is expensive the one time I did come across it. I can take .25 prami no problem, but it does interfere with sleep, and that's a huge downside.

So since it's been about a week, can I reverse this gyno? Or at least shrink?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta say I'm loving the cycle and the addition of NPP. Test was awesome and can really see the difference between the two, Week 9 I added the NPP. I just need a bit of help of getting some gyno under control, allow me to elaborate and explain.

Week 10 has just wrapped up and and I am running into some Gyno. I actually had zero flair ups while just in the 500mg of test. I decided I would add in 300mg of NPP a week and couldn't be happier. For those who've used it, you definitely know why.

Anyways, I noticed that I didn't get any puffiness, or burning/itching. No visual change either. I just sort of had some new nodules forming around the nip area and found it strange and started taking nolva at 40mg a day for a week, and upped my adex a bit. Just sort of asking a vet on here how I can shrink/eliminate these new nodule flair ups. They're about 1 week old and already shrinking but want to use good measures. I have some fresh Ralox and Plenty of Nolva for the rest of the cycle. Just needed help with the dosage.

Chados 210LBS
Normally you get some pain in the nipples like I'm the teenage years before you get gyno. It's hard to tell wether it's a lump or you just being paranoid. It could potentially be from a previous cycle that you didn't really notice and these lumps I guess kickstarted again. I still think you're far away from getting boobs but you could go a low dose nolva. If the lumps are decreasing just keep doing what you do, no need to buy anything extra.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Normally you get some pain in the nipples like I'm the teenage years before you get gyno. It's hard to tell wether it's a lump or you just being paranoid. It could potentially be from a previous cycle that you didn't really notice and these lumps I guess kickstarted again. I still think you're far away from getting boobs but you could go a low dose nolva. If the lumps are decreasing just keep doing what you do, no need to buy anything extra.
I may have been getting some Sensitivity or pain that I really just didn't get bothered by. But I really noticed it about a week after NPP and I woke up and they were on fire, pain wise. So I started dosing Nolva at 40mg. I get bloods done tomorrow morning and ill let you guys know what it says. But needless to say, I think the extra Aromatization pushed it over. I will admit I got lazy with adex though since I really wasn't needing it on test only.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I may have been getting some Sensitivity or pain that I really just didn't get bothered by. But I really noticed it about a week after NPP and I woke up and they were on fire, pain wise. So I started dosing Nolva at 40mg. I get bloods done tomorrow morning and ill let you guys know what it says. But needless to say, I think the extra Aromatization pushed it over. I will admit I got lazy with adex though since I really wasn't needing it on test only.
Yeah then it's probably that.. you can of course run adex too. Don't worry though it happens and it's easily fixed. Just don't touch them too much cause then you'll think it never goes away

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Yeah then it's probably that.. you can of course run adex too. Don't worry though it happens and it's easily fixed. Just don't touch them too much cause then you'll think it never goes away
Thanks mate. Yeah you already knew I had been touching it lol. So Should I use up the ralox at 50-60mg a day and then move on to low dose nolva for the remainder of the cycle, through to PCT?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks mate. Yeah you already knew I had been touching it lol. So Should I use up the ralox at 50-60mg a day and then move on to low dose nolva for the remainder of the cycle, through to PCT?
Honestly I believe 10mg nolva will be enough throughout cycle. Whatever's most cost efficient.

Haha yeah I've been there myself. Dont hurt yourself and then think it's gyno.. oh if the gyno is going away no point adding more

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest lowering that Tamoxifen dose down to 20mg ED until the lumps are well under control and then dropping down to 10mg ED for maintenance. Similarly, I'd suggest the same for Raloxifene if using that in place of Tamoxifen, starting at 60mg ED and then dropping down to 30mg ED for maintenance. There's no need to use more of this stuff than is necessary, although what's necessary for you may differ from what others need. In combination with your AI and dopamine agonist (if you use one), you should be more than covered. You just have to give it some time.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
That's good to hear, I just wanted to make sure I could get it under control. Love the support on this board. I appreciate it. Ill be going with ralox until that's used up and then I have more than enough Nolva to keep things well into PCT.

Any suggestions on the ADEX dose since the cycle is now 500 TEST E and 300NPP per week.

Also wanted to ask, I really can't find anything on the net about dosing NPP @ this level. All I see if people running it at 400+...usually 600. This seems a tad crazy as I am already noticing it's effects just at 300mg a week. but wondering if maybe an increase by 100mg will really change things?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's good to hear, I just wanted to make sure I could get it under control. Love the support on this board. I appreciate it. Ill be going with ralox until that's used up and then I have more than enough Nolva to keep things well into PCT.

Any suggestions on the ADEX dose since the cycle is now 500 TEST E and 300NPP per week.

Also wanted to ask, I really can't find anything on the net about dosing NPP @ this level. All I see if people running it at 400+...usually 600. This seems a tad crazy as I am already noticing it's effects just at 300mg a week. but wondering if maybe an increase by 100mg will really change things?
Not too much but 200 might. Adex id guess 0.25-0.5 .. Most people go with the higher but I've never needed more than 0.25

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Not too much but 200 might. Adex id guess 0.25-0.5 .. Most people go with the higher but I've never needed more than 0.25
You got it, I think ill just stay at 300mg then ? Not sure if the Ralox is working better than Tamoxifen. Ill use all of it, but ill keep dosing adex at .25 mg EOD. Keep test @500?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You got it, I think ill just stay at 300mg then ? Not sure if the Ralox is working better than Tamoxifen. Ill use all of it, but ill keep dosing adex at .25 mg EOD. Keep test @500?
I mean why not but I'd rather keep deca higher than test or like 400/400 npp Is just cleaner than test.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

Chados 210LBS
Caborgoline (dostinex)

No prami

Deca can give delayed gyno after stopping use. I'm on deca and caber