Website

BigGame84

Well-known member
Always have a great experience ordering from Nutriverse but I have to suggest that you guys overhaul your website to make it more customer friendly. The website just looks dodgy and it's hard to navigate. Just a suggestion.
 
Whats you issue with it.. curious. Seems pretty basic and perfect to me. Although i couldn't place an order for 3 days.. everytime I tried to check out, it would freeze. Not my computer, just the website. Finally got an order submitted last night but been trying since thursday. Thank god I didn't loose out on the sale.. I would have been PISSED!!! haha I saved like $60.
 
My issue, sometimes hard to tell what's in stock and what isn't. The whole website just has a confusing layout. I still don't even know how to search by brand lol. I think it needs a facelift. It looks like something from 10 years ago.
 
Thanks for the input fellas, this is something we'll delve into. Gotta have a smooth site to sell the goods ;)

To anyone, please continue to list any changes/upgrades/grievances you have pertaining to the site.
BigGame84 thanks for the input!
 
I have never had an issue with ordering, but I use mobile.
 
agree about the desktop version. cannot find where to look at specific brands. really needs work.
 
Back
Top