Weakestlink gets stronger with LIT UP (sponsored review)

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
NOTE THIS IS MY INITIAL REVIEW!!! (thoughts subject to change)

Quick Overview:
I've been using Jack3d which I love. I dosed LIT UP at 2 scoops and have seen veins I never thought I had during my first workout, smooth energy and incomparable endurance.

Energy:
Very smooth and easy to utilize energy. I feel like other preworkout supps give me a solid energy but I get anxious to easily and blow my endurance pumping myself up for a set (if that makes sense). With Lit Up and I was able to use my energy to positively pump out an extra rep here and there during my workout.

Taste:
The taste wasn't too bad. I don't care much for artificial fruit flavors they make wanna puke. The cherry flavor wasn't overwhelming and was easy to stomach. However, I didn't like the after taste too much.

Mood Enhancement:
Felt positive throughout my workout. I was able to pump myself up in the middle of those last reps that are hard to finish. Great feeling before and after my workout.

Dislikes:
After taste (I am picky about taste as stated before).
I got some on my finger and my finger is STILL RED (looks like I ate Hot Cheetos).

No BA tingles (I usually get a lil bit but I didn't get any)
Pump was AMAZING
GREAT endurance
SMOOTH energy
AWESOME mood enhancement

I love that directions say not to buy from any other company :)

THANKS AP FOR THE OPPORTUNITY AND THERE IS MORE TO COME!!!

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
awesome initial review, looking forward to your future thoughts boss :cool:

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
Nice initial review! Looking forward to your thoughts after aa weeks worth of hitting the gym.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using Lit Up as well. I wonder how much DAA is in the prop blend, cause I'm already using TCF-1 daily. My balls are enormous, though, and possibly going to be more enormous soon lol

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
I'm using Lit Up as well. I wonder how much DAA is in the prop blend, cause I'm already using TCF-1 daily. My balls are enormous, though, and possibly going to be more enormous soon lol
In another thread they said 2 scoops = 3g

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established