Weakest to Strongest??

JOE1234

Awards
Hey guys, I have been working out for almost 25yrs now, have used Steroids in the past, none in 15yrs. I recently got interested in prohomones due to the FDA bans and such on products that really work. At age 35 I have aches and pains due to lifing heavy and cant recover like the good old days. I am currently suffering through it all and it sucks... I just want to feel good and grow slowly...

I have read alot on the net about 1ad, halotest, hemadrol, methyl e, 1,4ad, etc. most info was from 2006-2007ish some more recent. Just wondering which are weakest to strongest. I grabbed a bunch over the past 2 weeks. RIGHT BEFORE they were pulled off the market some the DAY before...thank God :)

Got
5, andro rx 1ad.
3, Stanzadrol.. 1,4ad and halotest stacked
8 hemadrol, halodrol-50/turnibol clone pro steroid.
3 halotest-25 "same stuff?/" almost??
3 methel E episitne, sounds good....

I got this all for the next couple of years I figured since I wont be able to buy when I want it in the future.

I want to start with weakest and work my way to stronger PH's. Was thinking about 8-10 weeks of the 1AD followed by 6 weeks PCT trione-6 or clomid or 1000-2000mg tribulis t etc??

I am 6' 207lbs right now, decently lean and want to add 10lbs muscle and lose 10lbs fat and STAY that way...for this coming summer. I have had just about every body type in the past, BIG...to fat...to lean...to ripped :) I know what usually works for me, just looking for some advice from experienced users of these products. THANKS..

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
you'll get a better response in the steroid forum, where this stuff belongs. Good luck. (ask a mod to move the thread...)

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Eh, just copy and paste your post to a new thread in the Steroid forum, this one will get locked once a mod notices it. No biggie.

bostonboy

Banned
Awards
Tunedsports has some charts that rate ph from weak to strong...check it out.