Ways to soothe muscle pump/tightness?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strange question I suppose as most everyone loves a good pump, but after starting a low dosed Hdrol cycle, 50mg (still in the first week surprisingly), my biceps are becoming a bit painful at times. Tight all the time and pumped 24/7. My wife worked on my arms a couple of times, stretched, rest, etc.
Any tips or ideas?

Drinking plenty of water, cycle assist, multi vitamin, etc.
Worried I’ll bust a tendon or tear up the muscle during my next workout if this continues. Would something like taurine actually help or should I drop the Hdrol dose even lower to only one cap a day? I remember responding extremely well to CELL’s Hdrol years ago...

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just try and do a good bit of stretching and warming up prior to your workouts; that’s about all I can think of.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just consider them growing pains and enjoy it. You’re not going to get a pump so hard you injure yourself.

Muscle tears and ruptured tendons don’t have anything to do with pump, they happen way more often on cold lifts.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just try and do a good bit of stretching and warming up prior to your workouts; that’s about all I can think of.
Agreed with this. I always take the time to stretch before and after workouts to get warmed up and make sure i get the blood flowing before I start.