Water Retention In The Face

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
I don't know why for so long I tend to hold water in my face. I don't know if its the parotid glands carries extra fluid or something else. It comes and goes and I really hate it when it happens. It's like when I chew food my face just bloats up and then settles slowly after I've stopped eating. I've tries BMP that actually stores more water around my face. I've tried Berberine HCL after a few days of using I get a weird tingling sensation around the parotid glands.

Appreciate any advice or a supplement that can help!

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't know why for so long I tend to hold water in my face. I don't know if its the parotid glands carries extra fluid or something else. It comes and goes and I really hate it when it happens. It's like when I chew food my face just bloats up and then settles slowly after I've stopped eating. I've tries BMP that actually stores more water around my face. I've tried Berberine HCL after a few days of using I get a weird tingling sensation around the parotid glands.

Appreciate any advice or a supplement that can help!
yeah that weird tingling sensation around the parotid glands is a killer lol

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
I don't have any advice, but you should change your screen name. One of our oldest members here who's been on the forum for like 15 years just passed away, his name was thebigt.
I'm Just ThaRealBig you can add whatever you want at the end ;) that's the beauty of it!
Have a great day my friend:cool:

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
how
dude seems like an ahole and copyin ppls names and makin up a location.....hmmmmmm lol
How is Panjab a made up location u idiot? Google it you might get a history lesson of what panjab is all about. And about copying names why don't you ask the entire world about having the same names ask steve ask dave.
And ThaReal Big is not a name it's my manhood!

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
And why you so fascinated with my profile? You want to propose to me or something. Maybe you should visit grindr find yourself a perfect match 😎

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
how

How is Panjab a made up location u idiot? Google it you might get a history lesson of what panjab is all about. And about copying names why don't you ask the entire world about having the same names ask steve ask dave.
And ThaReal Big is not a name it's my manhood!
lol i think you are trying too hard to compensate for something ;)
edid: and i meant stealing usernames......you know like danduchaine