Water manipulation/carb loading

P

Pmo1212

Awards
I'm trying to dry out and drop all my water for a little photo shoot I have that's nothing huge but I'd still like to look good. From what I understand if you pull most water from your body using diuretics etc... And carb load during this process, the carbs will pull out even more water in order to fill the muscle since glycogen bond with water. Do I have this right? Will I look more dry, leaner, shredded using this method?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Test it first, whatever you decide.

There are a lot of approaches to this, I have seen yours work. I have also seen relatively low carb work.

Diuretics are not something I recommend ever, and I think that unless you have access to one of the K+ sparing diuretics its not even worth the try. Lasix will flatten you quick, and dehydration does become a legitimate concern.

F

Fitness001

Awards
Water is good for health if you drink 2 to 3 liter drink daily then it must be very helpful for you to maintain your body health.Thanks

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Water is good for health if you drink 2 to 3 liter drink daily then it must be very helpful for you to maintain your body health.Thanks
You're welcome?