Water Based and Oil Based Winny?

FAMOUSX1

Awards
Whats are the big differences and ups and downs of both?
What would be the correct dose of both?
My buddy ran out of the tabs so now he offered me oil based.
Thanks

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
an oil based substance stays in your system for longer and takes a while to build up.
a water based substance youll have to inject more often b/c it only stays in your system for a matter of days.

and be prepared from what i hear winstrol depot burns like hell

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
From what i have seen, water seems more prone to not being sterile, and people getting abscesses..

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
an oil based substance stays in your system for longer and takes a while to build up.
a water based substance youll have to inject more often b/c it only stays in your system for a matter of days.

and be prepared from what i hear winstrol depot burns like hell
i dont believe it matters, theres no ester attached in oil or water so there shouldnt be a huge difference. either way it should be pinned ed

FAMOUSX1

Awards
Thanks for the info guys.
I was also told to run the oil based at 100mg once a week for 10 weeks. thats couldnt be right tho. 10 weeks on winstrol youd be getting all emotional, bald, with ta tas! haha

puffs

Awards
i wouldnt trust water based anything lol. oil based will however usually result in more acne or pimples due to its oil base.

50mg seems to be the standard and winny needs to be shot like prop i thought... like everyother day! ouchies

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
i dont believe it matters, theres no ester attached in oil or water so there shouldnt be a huge difference. either way it should be pinned ed
Yes, just like Test Suspension, it needs to be pinned ED.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
From what i have seen, water seems more prone to not being sterile, and people getting abscesses..
This is true, water based gear also is very painful and as nos mentioned oil-based winny or oil-based test susp isnt nearly as painful. In fact I loved it so much (not pinningED) that I ran Suspension for 12 weeks straight with other compounds and made great gains and this is even after many cycles under my belt.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt trust water based anything lol. oil based will however usually result in more acne or pimples due to its oil base.

50mg seems to be the standard and winny needs to be shot like prop i thought... like everyother day! ouchies
No its esterless and needs to be pinnned ED, it only has a half-life of 24 hours, some even pin it twice a day but from my personal exp. it isnt neccessary to do this. As it is I had to pin my traps, delts, quads, glutes, lats. Twice a day is too much. Actually, I got little cysts on occassion it wasnt the typically acne and they hurt like a mother****er btw!

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established

Some poeple use it pre-workout only and they ended up with more sides than I did due to the horomonal imbalance it causes and cystic acne was a huge issue with them and using Test Susp EOD. Just like Tren Ace should be pinned ED to minimize sides and that is because it keeps the blood levels much more stable. Some due get away with tren ace EOD but the majority usually resort to ED. I wouldnt attempt this with esterless compounds (winny, suspension) as they half a much shorter half-life then even tren ace.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info guys.
I was also told to run the oil based at 100mg once a week for 10 weeks. thats couldnt be right tho. 10 weeks on winstrol youd be getting all emotional, bald, with ta tas! haha
No, whether it is winny pills or the inject, 8 weeks is the max. If we were talking Test Suspension then yeah, cause I have ran that for 12 weeks and you could run it indefintly if you are on trt like I'am. Believe me removing the ester makes it one powerful mother****er, I have never felt stronger on anything but Test Suspension. I really didnt get any aggressive sides that i couldnt handle either, it made me lean in the abs area and bigger and more defined all over and damn I felt like I was ready to rip the gym apart ed. I will be ordering some oil-based winny soon.

bendit27

bendit27

Awards
just introduced oil based winstrol into my cycle today i had never heard of it till this week. I have used the water based winstrol and it hurt like hell but i loved it. I will say oil based does not sting initially it seems to be a little tender now that the day has gone by but 100% better than the water based.