Wants to Increase the Weight and become Like the Rock

surajkumars

Awards
Hey Folks,
Myself Suraj Kumar and I are 25 Years of I want to Become a Body Builder but Unable to do so as My Body Weight is very less. I want to become Like The Rock Dwayne Johnson

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep in mind this takes lots of food, work and time. Learn as much you can about those things and you may get some success.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First, get a time machine. Next, you’re going to need to go back to 9 months prior to Dwayne Johnson’s conception. Then, you have to find your mom and bring her to the Rock’s father. This can be tricky with her age at the time - too young and now you’re looking at multiple stops through time to grab 18+ year old mom before getting her to the Rock’s father on night of conception. Try to get her when you know she’s ovulating. Lastly, you need to somehow keep him from Dwayne’s mom while convincing him to copulate with your mom.

That will get you 50% of his genes in just 4 easy steps. The rest is up to you!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First, get a time machine. Next, you’re going to need to go back to 9 months prior to Dwayne Johnson’s conception. Then, you have to find your mom and bring her to the Rock’s father. This can be tricky with her age at the time - too young and now you’re looking at multiple stops through time to grab 18+ year old mom before getting her to the Rock’s father on night of conception. Try to get her when you know she’s ovulating. Lastly, you need to somehow keep him from Dwayne’s mom while convincing him to copulate with your mom.

Lol!!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind this takes lots of food, work and time. Learn as much you can about those things and you may get some success.
don't forget the juice

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I did it, and I know you can too OP. LOL