Want to try 1,3 DMAA , but hesitant

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, I really want to try 1,3 dmaa , specifically in a pre because many have recommended it and said it really helps boost performance. I am a little hesitant, though. How intense is it? What’s a good beginner dosage? I don’t like the racing heart feeling but I can take in a large dose of caffeine and not even feel it anymore so I’m assuming I’ll be okay. Was thinking of trying a pre workout called Irate by Jauggernaut labs . Thoughts and experiences welcomed

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How is it if you’re a little prone to anxiety?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve heard of irate and that it’s strong...It also has Yohimbine (or a form of it, if I remember correctly.) Not everyone reacts well to Y....

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve heard of irate and that it’s strong...It also has Yohimbine (or a form of it, if I remember correctly.) Not everyone reacts well to Y....
thanks! I’m more hesitant of y than dmaa lol

maybe grab pure dmaa add it to ghost legend

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
can you give me your personal experiences? Good dose? Thanks friend
I’ve only used that og mesomorph and currently Dark Energy, but not ready to give a full review on.

I’ve previously used Pathogen, which had dmha but now reformulated.

The stuff is strong, another level...’ain’t nuthin to fuk with’ that’s for sure. Too much and the crash can be awful! (Id suggest Nootropimax first actually)

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve only used that og mesomorph and currently Dark Energy, but not ready to give a full review on.

I’ve previously used Pathogen, which had dmha but now reformulated.

The stuff is strong, another level...’ain’t nuthin to fuk with’ that’s for sure. Too much and the crash can be awful! (Id suggest Nootropimax first actually)
Oh yeah, I'vee hear dark energy is pretty crazy lol

I'd like to try bucked up next, but it's pricey

Don't like beta alanine either, so maybe a strong cup of coffee and pure dmaa after ghost legend

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m using a dark roast Starbucks keurig cup with 2xCaffeine on the label/box... it’s good stuff....Was locked down out of a gym for so long, I rarely even need a pre workout LOL.

Also here’s my obligatory, “you need to up the carbs brah” comment

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh yeah, I'vee hear dark energy is pretty crazy lol

I'd like to try bucked up next, but it's pricey

Don't like beta alanine either, so maybe a strong cup of coffee and pure dmaa after ghost legend
I’ve had Bucked Up BAMF. It’s good but not worth the price. Have your tried any of the Steel brand pre’s? They have a sample pack you can buy from them that’s worth the money.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Buy PRE dmaa capsules. 25 mg each. Start with 50 mg and go upto 75 mg if you want. Stop at 75 mg. 100 mg just feels jittery and over stimmed in my opinion

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’d start with 25mg. The old clear shot was only 12.5mg of dmaa and 100mg caffeine per pump if I remember correctly. Leave room for tolerance buildup

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Start with 25mg and no other stims for a first run. I have used DMAA for years and a properly dosed 25mg cap still hits well, and I use 300-1200mg of caffeine already per day(ya I know, I know.)

If you go with Irate I would half scoop or only drink half and then wait 30-45 minutes before drinking the rest.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Buy PRE dmaa capsules. 25 mg each. Start with 50 mg and go upto 75 mg if you want. Stop at 75 mg. 100 mg just feels jittery and over stimmed in my opinion
Where do you get your dmaa pills?

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
can you give me your personal experiences? Good dose? Thanks friend
25-40 mg. Above that is too vasoconstricting and harder crash. Definitely found a range where it’s enjoyable. Watch out if it’s paired with 300 mg caffeine and a ton of other stims. Lipodrene Xtreme for example would get my heart racing fast (DMAA + acacia rigidula + isopropylnorsynephrine + yohimbe)

For me, I was excited to try it, and enjoy it, but was slightly underwhelmed compared to the hype. It definitely does take the focus to the next level. Energy is there. It’s so much more energy than just caffeine. It’s also pleasurable energy. Nothing like Yohimbine sides. Smooth ramp up, bit of a crash later in the day.

I will say it’s good and a mood-booster but not quite “euphoric” for me. Tolerance seems irreversible. It’s never as good as the first few times. In that way it’s also not addictive as you basically stop noticing much after a while. Definitely keep this on the shelf for special occasions or a once a week type rotation.

You can work out more on it. Music is more enjoyable. It’s not a stim to be afraid of. Powered is better if you want to ramp the dosage slowly.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never found it to be a jitter heart racing supplement. It’s way more of a euphoria mood enhancer that kills your boner for about 6 hours.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks fellas. Think I’ll hold off on it for now. Seems intimidating tbh. I like to feel euphoric and hyped, but not overstimmed . If I wasn’t natty , seems like pre workout androgens are better for performance. We need a herbal method that mimics the acute effects of something like halotestin

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Plus, I don’t like vasoconstriction. I need maximum pumps. I love ghost legend for that reason. Crazy pumps

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm sensitive to Y, and irate is very mild. The caffeine is low, and it provides a mild stim, euphoria, and tunnel vision. I've used many DMAA products, and that one is one of the most user friendly, more so than OG jacked

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks fellas. Think I’ll hold off on it for now. Seems intimidating tbh. I like to feel euphoric and hyped, but not overstimmed . If I wasn’t natty , seems like pre workout androgens are better for performance. We need a herbal method that mimics the acute effects of something like halotestin
DMAA is all about that feeling though. It doesn’t make you stronger or anything, or help performance. It’s just a straight stimulant. Use when you want that feeling. Workout or not. Also good for long drives, housework and yard work, etc

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DMAA is all about that feeling though. It doesn’t make you stronger or anything, or help performance. It’s just a straight stimulant. Use when you want that feeling. Workout or not. Also good for long drives, housework and yard work, etc
definitely sounds like a performance enhancer just a lil sketch

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How is it if you’re a little prone to anxiety?
I have/had bad anxiety. Also fairly sensitive to stims. A single cup of coffee gets we pretty wired.

1,3 never made me feel anxious. Usually did the opposite, always felt amazing. Typically use and stay at 1/2 dose for awhile until I build up tolerance