want to gain more muscles

v1rt

Awards
I've been eating heavily. I also do 4x a week workout and I make sure I push myself really hard. I've been working out for 7 months now. I met someone at work and he told me to try Animal TEST. I've research about it for the past few weeks and I've decided to really buy it.

One last time an hour ago, I did another research and saw bulk daa from this forum. Now, I would like to know if bulk daa is better than the other product I mentioned above. Not sure if Animal TEST is a waste of money and maybe I can buy another product that I can stack with bulk daa.

Honestly, I already put bulk daa powder in my shopping cart. :)

Forgot to say, this is my first post.

About me, currently taking:

Creatine
ON Whey
ZMA

I took this before
Trutein
Musclepharm
Glutamine
Gaspari

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Neil

v1rt

Awards
I'm confused folks. Is bulk daa a product name? I just noticed from another thread and he called it daa only. This the one I added to my shopping cart, is this correct?

50 Grams (1.77 Oz) D Aspartic Acid (DAA) Bulk Powder

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I'm confused folks. Is bulk daa a product name? I just noticed from another thread and he called it daa only. This the one I added to my shopping cart, is this correct?

50 Grams (1.77 Oz) D Aspartic Acid (DAA) Bulk Powder

Please let me know.

Thanks!
7 months training,i think you need to get your diets in check and learn how to train before you worry about supps..You dont even know what DAA is,if its a name brand or not and your taking it..Learn,read,investigate before u jump into supps..

As for your stack,Add a Multi Vitamin and Fish Oil.

"Bulk" daa is in powder form as opposed to pills...

DAA is an amino acid.

ZMA take before bed and not with any calcium.

Animal Test not worth the money.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Animal test isn't worth the price IMO just go with the daa bro 3g a day and you will be happy

v1rt

Awards
Awesome! Now, I'll be saving tons of money since I won't buy TEST anymore. :D

Yes, I take 3 fish oil capsules daily and 3 ZMA capsules before I go to sleep.

v1rt

Awards
Animal test isn't worth the price IMO just go with the daa bro 3g a day and you will be happy
Awesome! Now, I'll be saving tons of money since I won't buy TEST anymore. :D

Yes, I take 3 fish oil capsules daily and 3 ZMA capsules before I go to sleep.

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
If you want something to boost up your test levels you should definitely invest in DAA/
Awesome product.
Personally I'm Using DAA in combination with MACA/Tribulus/ZMA/
Works great.

You can also add some vitamins and minerals to your current stack - Universal Animal Pak is very good.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
How heavily have you been eating? Do you track what you eat?

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
How heavily have you been eating? Do you track what you eat?
I dont track what i eat. Is that really necessary?

Today meal 1: Greek yogurt 15gms protein,1 bowl Oatmeal 9 grams protein,package of mixed nuts 7 grams of protein.

Meal2 : grilled chicken on whole wheat bread 20 gms protein and a side serving if raw brocc (I3C) dipped in blue cheese :)

Meal3:(will be ) a protein bar pre workout snack

Is that what u mean by tracking?

Then gym

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Today meal 1: Greek yogurt 15gms protein,1 bowl Oatmeal 9 grams protein,package of mixed nuts 7 grams of protein.

Meal2 : grilled chicken on whole wheat bread 20 gms protein and a side serving if raw brocc (I3C) dipped in blue cheese :)

Then gym
I hope that's not all you're eating. Hell, that should be a meal, not multiple meals.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I hope that's not all you're eating. Hell, that should be a meal, not multiple meals.
At this moment,yes it is..Money is tight and i am cutting down on carbs and calories..I eat as much and as often as possible. As for that being one meal,you def arent serious man!!! And im not trying to bulk up... By days end ill have one more meal and 2 shakes..A shake post workout,then a meal of carbs,protein and greens and a shake before bed...

Dude im a construction worker,not a bodybuilder,bb'ing is a hobby of mine..I eat and live a healthy life style,thats my concern.I change diet when i need n add weight..I never have any probs bulking or cutting.I k.ow what i need to do when it comes to diet..ive gained and lost alot through the years im doing this.Im not here for diet advice cause i dont need it,but when it comes to supps im a noob.So i stick to what works for me.But TY for the concern

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At this moment,yes it is..Money is tight and i am cutting down on carbs and calories..I eat as much and as often as possible. As for that being one meal,you def arent serious man!!! And im not trying to bulk up... By days end ill have one more meal and 2 shakes..A shake post workout,then a meal of carbs,protein and greens and a shake before bed...

Dude im a construction worker,not a bodybuilder,bb'ing is a hobby of mine..I eat and live a healthy life style,thats my concern.I change diet when i need n add weight..I never have any probs bulking or cutting.I k.ow what i need to do when it comes to diet..ive gained and lost alot through the years im doing this.Im not here for diet advice cause i dont need it,but when it comes to supps im a noob.So i stick to what works for me.But TY for the concern
Being a construction worker makes it even worse since you have a high daily caloric expenditure compared to most of us that have desk/office jobs. You're really underestimating how much you should be eating to make significant changes.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Being a construction worker makes it even worse since you have a high daily caloric expenditure compared to most of us that have desk/office jobs. You're really underestimating how much you should be eating to make significant changes.
If you ain't tracking, your lacking. Haha!

David
Team APPNUT

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
No i am def not..for one i cant just stop from working on live gas mains to eat a meal,its not that simple. Dude i been training for about 7 yrs and was at 152lbs when i started and have gone up to 212lbs,through cutting and bulking,always going up and down and always have achieved my goals.When i cut i eat around 1500-200 cal daily,when bulking i usually go 3000-3500,thats best i can do...time and money wise..I have a bro who been training since 96 was close to competing all natty twice but had hernia surgeries both times and trust me,i know what i have to do.Im no fool..I just think,you dont understand my point. Bbing isnt my life,its my hobby,living a healthy life style is my goal..But,i respect your opinion..Thnks for your concern ;)

What i dont understand is why i am answering to you,lol..im done with this..The only one i answer to is my girl :'( i have too,lmao.

Lata man!

rw357

Awards
if money is a concern, and it always is, get a couple dozen eggs. You can boil them, scramble them, whatever. Add a dozen eggs to your diet, can spread them out anyway you want, 2x6 or 3x4, whatever.

I guarantee you, with your diet and calorie expenditure, adding a dozen eggs will help you more than DAA. A dozen eggs is about $2. Its also very good quality protein.

And as Mauro DiPasquale would advise, eat that yolk!

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
if money is a concern, and it always is, get a couple dozen eggs. You can boil them, scramble them, whatever. Add a dozen eggs to your diet, can spread them out anyway you want, 2x6 or 3x4, whatever.

I guarantee you, with your diet and calorie expenditure, adding a dozen eggs will help you more than DAA. A dozen eggs is about $2. Its also very good quality protein.

Yeah last few weeks i been addinf on and off ofcourse 2-3 fried eggs with a hamburger or chicken..Whole eggs,yolk and all..Yolk isnt as bad as everyone thinks. Too much of anything is never to good ofcourse

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Yeah last few weeks i been addinf on and off ofcourse 2-3 fried eggs with a hamburger or chicken..Whole eggs,yolk and all..Yolk isnt as bad as everyone thinks. Too much of anything is never to good ofcourse
Exactly... Yolk isn't bad for u...

JD

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established

Then gym
Somewhat. I mean I don't track what I eat anymore because I eat the same exact thing everyday and it's on a chart that I have with all of the protein, carbs fats and calories. But, tracking it for a bit to make sure you are getting the right amount of calories and macros.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Somewhat. I mean I don't track what I eat anymore because I eat the same exact thing everyday and it's on a chart that I have with all of the protein, carbs fats and calories. But, tracking it for a bit to make sure you are getting the right amount of calories and macros.
Thats great if you have the time to do so....and the money to eat that way and as often and whenever you like..

Like i have said,this is my hobby and eat my fair share of carbs(simple and complex),proteins,fiber and fats..I train right and accordingly. I didnt put on the size in my puc by eating wrong,but by eating the right foods and peoper training.I never keep track of macros .I dont think for myself doing all that is necessary.If you are a competitive Bodybuilder then you should be very focused on it..Weight lifting is a big part of my life..But its not my life..get me ?:)

v1rt

Awards
Sorry folks, I was replying last night but it was failing. It said that my post had to be checked by moderator first. I hope this one makes it.

v1rt

Awards
Thank you so much folks for all the replies/suggestions. I have something to read later. Appreciate it a lot!!! :)

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Thats great if you have the time to do so....and the money to eat that way and as often and whenever you like..

Like i have said,this is my hobby and eat my fair share of carbs(simple and complex),proteins,fiber and fats..I train right and accordingly. I didnt put on the size in my puc by eating wrong,but by eating the right foods and peoper training.I never keep track of macros .I dont think for myself doing all that is necessary.If you are a competitive Bodybuilder then you should be very focused on it..Weight lifting is a big part of my life..But its not my life..get me ?:)
Totally man, I wasn't saying anything towards you. This was just advice for the OP, that's all.

murk01

murk01

Awards

Dozen eggs 2$??
Its closer to 4 here pappy

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
TX. You can get free-range eggs for $2/dozen here.
And a huge box of eggs at Sam's for a really nice price...Ah I do love Texas after all!!

murk01

murk01

Awards
Where in NY? Im in Queens
Right over the tappanzee bridge in Rockland. Or 15min past GWB.
What do u pay in queens. My cuz is in NYC and it's like an arm and a leg for any groceries

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Right over the tappanzee bridge in Rockland. Or 15min past GWB.
What do u pay in queens. My cuz is in NYC and it's like an arm and a leg for any groceries
Ur up there man.out by me a dozen eggs is about $2.99....NY is a fkn rip off.Im actually looking to leave,my girl hqtes it here as well...hopefully in the next 2-3 yrd tops i can relocate,gotta see how economy is etc...

murk01

murk01

Awards
Ur up there man..out by me a dozen eggs is about $2.99
Werd. Used to live in the Bx. But no way I'm going to raise my boys in the Bronx. That place gets worse by the minute. Queens is nice though.

If I drive about an hr and a half north I can get free range eggs, but still going to be about 3-4 bucks

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Werd. Used to live in the Bx. But no way I'm going to raise my boys in the Bronx. That place gets worse by the minute. Queens is nice though.

If I drive about an hr and a half north I can get free range eggs, but still going to be about 3-4 bucks
Qudens is my fav of the 5 B's..i lived in the Bronx for 4 yrs and hated it. Left perfect timing man,it was def getting worse like u said.

v1rt

Awards

1 dozen egg lately cost around $4.50-$5.50 :(

v1rt

Awards
The store shipped the DAA I bought yesterday. I can't wait. By the way, the product says "D Aspartic Acid (DAA) Bulk Powder". Is this correct?

Also, should I take it like 2 hours before workout? Can I stack it with my mono creatine?

Lastly, I have $35 left to spend. What other products can you recommend that will really help in building? Like what I said earlier, I'm eating really good and I monitor it. Sometimes I even reach 2900 calories and I get enough protein 170g/day. :)