Want something to stack with my trt/cruise

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So I'm trying to just stay on trt/cruise dose of test 150 mg now and not cycle anymore really. But want to take something along with it. Looking for suggestions. New to the supplement side. Obviously isn't bad on lipids and bp or else I'd be taking more aas haha.

Any ideas. Looking at huge supplements and Blackstone labs. Any of their products are good. Looking for like probormones but not actually probormones haha

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Although its a prohormone, I like epi andro while on TRT @ 600-1200mg oral per day for 4-8 weeks. Nice clean energy and strength increase with and no side effects for me. I take it 1/2 the dose of Cel cycle support with it (along with other support supps I always take like B complex, D, Vitamin C etc... etc..). I continue 1/2 dose of the cycle support for a couple weeks after completing the epi andro. Cel Stanoplex is about the best deal out there and its premium stuff. I have no affiliation with Cel (Competitive Edge Labs)

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I'm trying to just stay on trt/cruise dose of test 150 mg now and not cycle anymore really. But want to take something along with it. Looking for suggestions. New to the supplement side. Obviously isn't bad on lipids and bp or else I'd be taking more aas haha.

Any ideas. Looking at huge supplements and Blackstone labs. Any of their products are good.
I always felt Blackstone Labs had great products years back but not so much anymore.

Looking for like probormones but not actually probormones haha
Can you add a little more color to what you mean by this statement because I don't think I really understand it?

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I always felt Blackstone Labs had great products years back but not so much anymore.

Can you add a little more color to what you mean by this statement because I don't think I really understand it?
Haha yea. Something that will actually work but not gonna be too toxic and increase BP and other issues like that.

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Although its a prohormone, I like epi andro while on TRT @ 600-1200mg oral per day for 4-8 weeks. Nice clean energy and strength increase with and no side effects for me. I take it 1/2 the dose of Cel cycle support with it (along with other support supps I always take like B complex, D, Vitamin C etc... etc..). I continue 1/2 dose of the cycle support for a couple weeks after completing the epi andro. Cel Stanoplex is about the best deal out there and its premium stuff. I have no affiliation with Cel (Competitive Edge Labs)
Link for the epi andro?

Is it a ph?

Will it cause hair loss?

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I want to recommend Ursa Major and Triton combo. its non-hormonal and extremely powerful. good for modest strength and endurance, combined with massive vascularity and muscle fulness.

also you might try mass shift which is a nutrient partitioning powerhouse all its own. it might allow you to eat at a slight surplus without gaining fat.

if you want to try an EPIandro product Stanogen is hard to beat.

www.apex-alchemy.com

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established