USA Want OG Dust Extreme

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Want OG Dust Extreme before cucks Hi Tech got a hold of it. OG has Noopept and DMMA.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Are you talking about by BSL? I have 2 sealed bottles of the stuff and it has dmaa but I don't think it has noopept. Either way, I don't think I could ever depart with it... it's probably the best pwo I've ever used.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you talking about by BSL? I have 2 sealed bottles of the stuff and it has dmaa but I don't think it has noopept. Either way, I don't think I could ever depart with it... it's probably the best pwo I've ever used.
Yes...it's the first one that came out and the best...before Jared Wheat and the fake DMAA started infiltrating all pre-workouts. I still have 1 of the original, the Original had DMAA & Noopept. Can't find the original anywhere...even Fleabay doesn't have it.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Yes...it's the first one that came out and the best...before Jared Wheat and the fake DMAA started infiltrating all pre-workouts. I still have 1 of the original, the Original had DMAA & Noopept. Can't find the original anywhere...even Fleabay doesn't have it.
Damn... I wonder if that was the one I had. I bought the last 2 bottles of Dust Extreme I could find before the DMAA ban because I liked it so much. Not sure if I originally had the OG or this one now that I think about it.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They all lead to the generic homepage...I know what your talking about though :) I saw 2 of them, $80-90. I have enough banned pre's I don't need to spend $90 at the moment lol but I would have NO ISSUE charging that much or paying that much for the real one with Noopept...stuff was fantastic just finished up one that clumped badly...had to put it through the mixer 2x and in the fridge but damn the feelz.

Damn... I wonder if that was the one I had. I bought the last 2 bottles of Dust Extreme I could find before the DMAA ban because I liked it so much. Not sure if I originally had the OG or this one now that I think about it.
A million versions came out...OG with Noopept & DMAA...then DMHA version...then back to straight DMAA w/out Noopept. Some reason I think there was 4 versions I could be wrong....the OG one though didn't have Hi Tech fingerprints on it, that's the one you want with the Noopept.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They all lead to the generic homepage...I know what your talking about though :) I saw 2 of them, $80-90. I have enough banned pre's I don't need to spend $90 at the moment lol but I would have NO ISSUE charging that much or paying that much for the real one with Noopept...stuff was fantastic just finished up one that clumped badly...had to put it through the mixer 2x and in the fridge but damn the feelz.

A million versions came out...OG with Noopept & DMAA...then DMHA version...then back to straight DMAA w/out Noopept. Some reason I think there was 4 versions I could be wrong....the OG one though didn't have Hi Tech fingerprints on it, that's the one you want with the Noopept.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

There was one for 79.99 that had the noopept in it.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Hmm.. wish I knew if that was the one I had or not. I know whatever it was, it was excellent! That's why I bought these 2. I should have done more research. I just picked up the ones with dmaa. 75mgs of dmaa per serving - that's about the most I've ever seen in a PWO. Oh well... hopefully it's still decent.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
If you're still interested I know a place that has the original formula for about $52. I only know of it because I've been looking everywhere for some of the old school PH and DS like M1,4add, 1,4-ad, etc. Unfortunately most of the classic PHs out there are either fake or $500 a bottle.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had a few tubs stashed away of the OG release but they all clumped up really bad :( Was essentially a tar like consistency so couldn't even save it in the blender.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're still interested I know a place that has the original formula for about $52. I only know of it because I've been looking everywhere for some of the old school PH and DS like M1,4add, 1,4-ad, etc. Unfortunately most of the classic PHs out there are either fake or $500 a bottle.
210LBS yes if you wouldn't mind sharing the place that would be great.

I had a few tubs stashed away of the OG release but they all clumped up really bad :( Was essentially a tar like consistency so couldn't even save it in the blender.
Yeah I got to it just in time, had some tar pieces that had to get trashed but lucky enough I saved the tub. The other tub I have, perfect, not even close to clumping.

Next up since it's expired from 11/17 is LGI's Fully Loaded, that stuff is kitchen sink full of illegal stuff ha ha

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LGI Fully Loaded AMPlified edition is nuts