sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is the first thread from the 'Help SNS Build Some Products' thread.

I love interacting with everyone and throwing ideas around. We do this a lot in the 'Tell Us What You Want From Us Thread' but I've talked to some people who are hesitant to throw ideas around in there because there may be different ideas being discussed at once. So, this will be the first in a series of threads (hopefully, if this goes well) to throw around ideas specific to a specific type of product/formula.

We've had a lot of people wanting us to do a libido specific product.

We make some great options for libido already, such as:
  • M-Test – Natural Testosterone Booster & Libido Enhancer
  • Optimize-T – Upcoming Natural Testosterone Booster & Libido Enhancer
  • Pine Pollen Caps – Natural Phyto-Androgen with Great Feedback on Libido Enhancement
  • DAA Capsules & Powder
But we’ve had a lot of people that have wanted us to do a libido specific formula.

So, here we go. If you have any specific ideas of ingredients you'd like to see in a libido product, here's your chance:

Help SNS formulate - Libido Boost XT.

Btw.. I have several formula drafts for this already, but I usually don't like to put my ideas out there at first because I don't want them to sway anyone else's. :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Aqueous Extract of Massularia acuminata???
I'll research that one tomorrow too. I remember reading something about it awhile back.

I'm liking your ideas because they're ones I haven't thought of.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cnidium Monnieri Extract
This is another I had high hopes for but when I tried bulk supplements brand just got extremely nauseous.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cnidium Monnieri Extract
This is another I had high hopes for but when I tried bulk supplements brand just got extremely nauseous.
The active ingredient in this is the osthole content. And unfortunately, any extract that delivers a good amount of ostholes is probably going to cause nausea. That's why we always stayed away from this ingredient.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cnidium Monnieri Extract
Boy, I did too - but it was bulk powder and I have to wonders is it had been capped if I would have had the same reaction.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Muira puama was one I had luck with when powder city was around. Tried two other sources after and no go. Catuaba is another I have been interested in trying however just so much out there not sure what your really getting. Thus if SNS does I know I can trust!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Boy, I did too - but it was bulk powder and I have to wonders is it had been capped if I would have had the same reaction.
Unfortunately, likely so. As bad as the powder tastes, its the Ostholes (active ingredient) that causes the nausea.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Eriosema kraussianum
I'm familiar with this one and a company that I know sent some out for people to try; but they were testing it out as more of a erection enhancer than libido enhancers. It seems to work really well for some people and not at all for others; so I think it could be an okay inclusion in a product with other great ingredients. The problem though is the effective dose is so high that it takes 4 capsules just for this.

I'll check around to see if there are any specialized concentrations of this.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Muira puama was one I had luck with when powder city was around. Tried two other sources after and no go. Catuaba is another I have been interested in trying however just so much out there not sure what your really getting. Thus if SNS does I know I can trust!
That is a definite problem with those two - standardizations are all over the place. We considered doing a Muira Puma before and that's one reason that we didn't.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Catuaba extract?
I've never tried this one. But I know from a raw material standpoint, the price and potency is all over the place.

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think feedback is rather inconsistent but for me fenugreek definitely has a positive effect on my libido. Also, sunflower lecithin is great for an increased volume of ejaculate - which isn’t necessarily directly related to libido but could be helpful as volume is a “measurable” characteristic associated with libido and performance. An increase in volume is also desirable for many men and women for that matter so it’s marketable.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think feedback is rather inconsistent but for me fenugreek definitely has a positive effect on my libido. Also, sunflower lecithin is great for an increased volume of ejaculate - which isn’t necessarily directly related to libido but could be helpful as volume is a “measurable” characteristic associated with libido and performance. An increase in volume is also desirable for many men and women for that matter so it’s marketable.
Agreed. Fenugreek is very inconsistent for this. I'll drop a hint here in that we have something in the works regarding Fenugreek that I think everyone that likes it, or wants to try it, will be very, very happy with soon :)

I'm definitely open to volume enhancers and agree that that's very desirable for a product like this. I had already thought about including something for that in this product. If you have anymore ingredient suggestions for that, please let me know.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've seen Butea Superba mentioned a lot for this in some threads. I'd like to ask anyone that's tried it - did you like it? What dose/brand did you use? Did you have any stomach or anxiety side effects?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
7,8 flavone

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tried Barlows awhile back. Enjoyed it and didn’t experience any anxiety. I was on TRT at the time so I would like to try again since I’m off now. Swanson brand I didn’t feel anything.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I tried Barlows awhile back. Enjoyed it and didn’t experience any anxiety. I was on TRT at the time so I would like to try again since I’m off now. Swanson brand I didn’t feel anything.
Looking back at Barlows, it was a 30:1 extract.
Thank you. The dosage and standardizations for this is all over the place. The thing with Barlowe's that would be problematic for a formula product is that it is 600 mg. per capsule and they recommend 1 to 2 capsules twice daily; so that's a dosage spread of 1200 to 2400 mg. per day. 1200 mg a day may be possible; but 2400 mg. per day would be over 3 capsules just for this one ingredient.

I'm interested if can find out what the active ingredient is for this purpose and find a concentrated extract that would allow for lower doing. Even if we don't use it in this product, we may still do it as a single ingredient/simple formula though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Even single, woumake a nice stack with pine pollen ang HGW😉
YUP>>>>SNS has several individual products that could be stacked together but would take too large amount of each to make a viable single product that would be a 3 pill or less dose.

i am really looking forward to what steve comes up with---already a huge fan of M-test!!!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
YUP>>>>SNS has several individual products that could be stacked together but would take too large amount of each to make a viable single product that would be a 3 pill or less dose.

i am really looking forward to what steve comes up with---already a huge fan of M-test!!!!
Thank you. I have a base idea but I don't want to say mine and have it influence the opinions from anyone else.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. I have a base idea but I don't want to say mine and have it influence the opinions from anyone else.
so far you haven't disappointed, i'm a big fan.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
so far you haven't disappointed, i'm a big fan.
Thank you. I really appreciate that.

We've been doing this new product each week so far in 2021, but its crazy how many products we have in various phases of production that people don't know about. I'm trying to get a little better with teasing about new products but there's no way I could even cover them all like that. Some of them are really cool ingredients that people aren't even really familiar with yet :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. I really appreciate that.

We've been doing this new product each week so far in 2021, but its crazy how many products we have in various phases of production that people don't know about. I'm trying to get a little better with teasing about new products but there's no way I could even cover them all like that. Some of them are really cool ingredients that people aren't even really familiar with yet :)
don't be in that big of a hurry...my wife only lets me spend so much on supps every month--and i am already way behind on your new products:(...but slowly and surely i am catching up:)

gotta beat this covid thing 1st though...about a week into it--so far not even as bad as some colds i've had!!!

Last edited:
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
don't be in that big of a hurry...my wife only lets me spend so much on supps every month--and i am already way behind on your new products:(...but slowly and surely i am catching up:)

gotta beat this covid thing 1st though...about a week into it--so far not even as bad as some colds i've had!!!
Here is hoping you have the easiest time possible.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry to hear😔 wish you well! My wife had it as well and said the same thing. She was mostly mad at the fact I kept making new Keto recipes for her and she couldn’t taste them😂

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Hurry up and catch up so you can give me your opinions :)

I didn't know you had Covid. I hope you'll get through it okay. It really seems to be a different experience for everyone. I'm glad that so far you're doing good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hurry up and catch up so you can give me your opinions :)

I didn't know you had Covid. I hope you'll get through it okay. It really seems to be a different experience for everyone. I'm glad that so far you're doing good.
thank you, very much...next up for me will be vasoforce rush and anabolic effect---any issue with running them together?

my wife and i both are believers in the power of PRAYER...so far it hasn't been much more than a cold--we both started feeling a lot better yesterday but will remain in isolation at our lakeside cabin for the full 14 days.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thank you, very much...next up for me will be vasoforce rush and anabolic effect---any issue with running them together?

my wife and i both are believers in the power of PRAYER...so far it hasn't been much more than a cold--we both started feeling a lot better yesterday but will remain in isolation at our lakeside cabin for the full 14 days.
No, they would make a great stack.

Will keep you and your wife in our prayers as well. I'm glad you're feeling better.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I appreciate the insight in this thread so far. I was really hoping for more input; I may have either misjudged the level of interest in this type of product or made a mistake by putting it in our sub-forum. I had just wanted to do several types of threads like this so thought it may be better to do them in here rather than the supplement forum but have links from the main thread there.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Add in GLA for the old people.

Good suggestion. The only issue with GLA is that to the best of my knowledge, to get a high concentration of it, it would have to be a liquid or softgel form.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good suggestion. The only issue with GLA is that to the best of my knowledge, to get a high concentration of it, it would have to be a liquid or softgel form.
Agreed (not that you need it). I have always taken Borage Oil in soft caps.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agreed (not that you need it). I have always taken Borage Oil in soft caps.
I like Borage Oil. It has a lot of potential health benefits that I think often get overlooked.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, high iicarin HGW would be one.
Toss in some Pine Pollen.
Zinc?
Maybe try to make these 1 or 2 capsule servings as well so it's not a pain in the ass to swallow 3 pills 2 times a day.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, high iicarin HGW would be one.
Toss in some Pine Pollen.
Zinc?
Maybe try to make these 1 or 2 capsule servings as well so it's not a pain in the ass to swallow 3 pills 2 times a day.
I think HGW would be a definite.
Zinc also.

Pine Pollen wouldn't be in it because it isn't a good candidate for a formulation product bc the dosage required takes so many capsules. The normal max volume for a size 00 capsule is 750 to 800 mg. but because of Pine Pollen's raw material texture, you can't fit more than 500 mg. per capsule. When we were originally doing Pine Pollen caps, we had the labels made based on thinking we could fit 750 mg. per cap and had to toss the labels and order new ones because it wouldn't fit. So with the daily dosage being 500 mg. per cap and the daily dose needing to be 3000 mg, that's why it has to be 3 pills 2 times a day.

But this product would be able to be stacked with Pine Pollen.

The goal for this product would be hopefully be 2 caps twice per day; no more than 3 twice per day.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS Bulbine ?
Our Bulbine works great for libido. We could consider using that in the product; or it could always be stacked with it

Thank you for the suggestion.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
black musli extract.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
polygonum minus.

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Furosap
High potency Bulgarian tribulus
Black Maca
Boron Citrate
Eurycoma Longifolia
Yohimbine hcl

Vitamins and Minerals:
Zinc
Magnesium
Vitamin D3

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
black musli extract.
polygonum minus.
Thank you for bumping the thread and sharing ideas. I had hoped that this thread would have gotten more action. I love discussing product formulations and ideas and getting input but it seems like not as many people on here anymore like to do things like that.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Furosap
High potency Bulgarian tribulus
Black Maca
Boron Citrate
Eurycoma Longifolia
Yohimbine hcl

Vitamins and Minerals:
Zinc
Magnesium
Vitamin D3
Thank you for the ideas and suggestions.

I think that Furosap and Eurycoma are excellent suggestions.

Boron Citrate is great for natural test boosting but I'm not sure we would put it in the libido product bc we would want that to be stackable with other products of ours that may contain boron.

Black Maca is effective for some people but the dose tends to be so high that it doesn't fit well in a multi ingredient formula due to capsule space constraints.

Yohimbine is great for erection purposes but we won't include it because so many people can't take it. But for those that can, our Yohimbine 2.5 product is a great product and a great value.