Wanna start new stack

cojack252

Awards
Hey guys, still trying to determine what, if any supps I’d like to include going forward. Currently using the staples, plus had a nice lean bulk last few months and ready to just tighten up, and get the abs fully showing again( 4 visible now, bottom 2 always a bitch lol). Diet is fully in check and have been recomp/cutting for the last 3 weeks and it’s going well. Just hoping for something that WORKS to aid in it. Loved supremacy, but that’s not around I guess. I’ve also used alphamax, x gels and lean edge last year at this time. It was ok. I would probably incorporate x gels again, just wanna figure out what else would help. Any suggestions? Nothing with stims plzzzzz or DIM. Btw Never tried anything from Olympus labs, and have been intrigued based on some reviews, but I’m hoping for any advice or suggestions that you may have based on results and overall performance. Thank you guys! Much appreciated

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd recommend looking into anabolic effect by CEL. It's a newer natty product that has a lot of positive reviews!

cojack252

Awards
I'd recommend looking into anabolic effect by CEL. It's a newer natty product that has a lot of positive reviews!
Hi, thanks for the suggestion. I appreciate it. I used that during my last run, looking to try something different this time, if you or anyone knows of anything that would be suitable in the situation with proven results, or with anyone’s personal experiences. Thank you

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hi, thanks for the suggestion. I appreciate it. I used that during my last run, looking to try something different this time, if you or anyone knows of anything that would be suitable in the situation with proven results, or with anyone’s personal experiences. Thank you
CEL M-test might be another good one to look into if you haven't tried it...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
When you ran Lean Edge, was it the newest version? If not, the current version is easily the best non-stim burner on the market and 1000x better than the original.

If you have, some other suggestions:
SNS Reduce XT - more of a cortisol control supp, but often the leaner you are the harder you're dieting and therefore the higher your levels will likely be... having some control can help dramatically in those stubborn fat areas (like the low abs you mentioned)

CEL M-Test - again, something that will "indirectly" help by keeping optimal hormone levels

SNS Alpha yohimbine - Y is typically a stim, but alpha y usually has no stim effects for 99% of people (there are a few that see some very mild stimulation, but nothing like normal y hcl)

Evomuse Epitome - totally non-stim, and a very unique MoA

cojack252

Awards
Hey guys just wanted to run this stack by you hopefully you’re able to see it here if not I’ll start a new thread. So now I am running forskolin 95 100mg/day, x gels 4-6 pre workout, plus my staples ( fish oil , cla, pre intra post) and today am adding viron and follidrone to the stack. I had a few bottles left over from previous run. How does that sound to you guys?
running like this:
50mg forskolin b4 lunch. Then 50 mg about 8hours later
1 viron same time as forskolin both times.
2 follidrone pre workout, then 1 prob 6-8 hours later
4-6 x gels pre workout , same time as the 2 follidrone .
How does that look. The only thing I remember is to space out the fish oil from the x gels. Does anything else need to be taken at different times or spaced out more/less? How does the stack look overall? I am just now today incorporating the follidrone and viron... I am trying to stay lean and keep muscle on for the summer without getting fat.... hopefully this will help. I have taken all products b4 just never together. Please let me know what you think, any suggestions edits corrections etc. please feel free, looking forward to hearing what you have to say. Thank you all

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ll be picking a couple of bottles to go with my cycle as well. Heard a lot about it.
Awesome! You will like it. Most have gotten good results from running a bottle or two of it.