Walmart test powder?!?!

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
So I've been thinking about running test powder and recently I noticed Walmart has a test powder, either six star or body fortress. I didn't really look at it but has anyone looked into/tried this stuff? Might be worth a few bucks to be a tester for the masses if nobody's tried it yet lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I've been thinking about running test powder and recently I noticed Walmart has a test powder, either six star or body fortress. I didn't really look at it but has anyone looked into/tried this stuff? Might be worth a few bucks to be a tester for the masses if nobody's tried it yet lol
I would just stick with plain bulk DAA. Effective and cheap

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test Powder is great Ive been on it stacked with Erase Pro for the past week and have had some huge pumps thanks in part to the Test Powder and have already dropped a fair amount of water (likely from the erase pro).

I would go with a top tier product like TP over getting my supps at Wal-Mart, personally.

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Hanes underwear ok sups. of any kind nooooo

gboslice

gboslice

Awards
I've had nothing but bad experiences with supps from Walmart. It's worth it to do a quick search on Amazon or an online retailer. You can find it cheaper and more than likely better quality by doing some searches online.