Waiting on my stack

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So i made a decision on my stack. Just waiting on it to arrive Then I’ll be doing a log here. My stack will consist of
rad 140 @ 5mg
mk-2866 @ 20 mg
gw-501516 @ 10mg
sr-9009 @ 10mg
now I wait.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just out of interest why run GW and SR together?

I’ve not looked into sr for a while but I thought (and may definitely be wrong) they were both PPAR and effectively similar compounds? I didn’t recall anything suggesting they would work synergistically but wondering if I’ve missed something?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you on trt or do you have a test base of some sort? Not sure how much 5 mg of Rad will have effects. I've considered 10 mg a minimum (or 8 mg if the pills are 4 mg like Brawn has for example). You are doing a cut/recomp right?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you on trt or do you have a test base of some sort? Not sure how much 5 mg of Rad will have effects. I've considered 10 mg a minimum (or 8 mg if the pills are 4 mg like Brawn has for example). You are doing a cut/recomp right?
I don’t know much about rad (or osta) really as never run it and just not a fan of sarms but that does seem like a very light cycle.

gw and sr I’ve run (not together) and endurance, improved lipids, maybe some fat loss (although it’s not significant imo) but neither are big hitters

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don’t know much about rad (or osta) really as never run it and just not a fan of sarms but that does seem like a very light cycle.

gw and sr I’ve run (not together) and endurance, improved lipids, maybe some fat loss (although it’s not significant imo) but neither are big hitters
Yeah I think even a proper recomp might be out of reach with this stack. A succesfull cut tho you can achieve with this. 20 mg Osta alone will let you hold on to your muscle when on a deficit ime (if your not huuyyge to begin with). Now upping the Rad dose could let you do a solid recomp aswell, I presume.

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just out of interest why run GW and SR together?

I’ve not looked into sr for a while but I thought (and may definitely be wrong) they were both PPAR and effectively similar compounds? I didn’t recall anything suggesting they would work synergistically but wondering if I’ve missed something?
gw and sr work well together i have a few people that have ran it it and works really well. As for rad at 5 mg I’ve seen it have more than enough punch to work at that dose. But everyone is different and I generally go less is more and work up from there as needed. @KvanH im doing a recomp basically I’m not on trt nor am I using a test base with this particular stack with ostra where I have it and rad at 5mg it should be go to go. My diet is one point and Im one of those that was good on low doses of gear and had really good results. I don’t come out of the gate at heavy doses.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will follow along ...

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think using the smallest dose that works for you is smart. Sometimes people just use too small doses to really have a positive effect, but the negative effects will still be there. Especially regarding endocrine system. If you'd do a 8 week cycle of Rad 5 mg a day versus a 8 week cycle of Rad 20 mg a day, you'd be suppressed pretty much all the same on both, but the gains/results would be a lot different.

Rad might be different from other sarms in that it actually provides some of the benefits of having a test base. But it won't aromatize to E2 and you're surely going to be suppressed/shut down on this cycle. So a test base of some kind would not be a bad idea, but you can possibly get away without using any.

How long is this cycle planned to be?

Last edited:
manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think using the smallest dose that works for you is smart. Sometimes people just use too small doses to really have a positive effect, but the negative effects will still be there. Especially regarding endocrine system. If you'd do a 8 week cycle of Rad 5 mg a day versus a 8 week cycle of Rad 20 mg a day, you'd be suppressed pretty much all the same on both, but the gains/results would be a lot different.

Rad might be different from other sarms in that it actually provides some of the benefits of having a test base. But it won't aromatize to E2 and you're surely going to be suppressed/shut down on this cycle. So a test base of some kind would not be a bad idea, but you can get away without using any.

How long is this cycle planned to be?
Actually if you look at any of the science on it I’ve been researching a lot on these compounds (network engineer and former military) so I’m anal about what I put in my body but it shows little suppression at 5mg For a 8 to 12 week run Compared to 10 or 20mg. I’m not going to use a test base this run mainly looking to see what the sarms are capable of before I add to it next run. I’ve got plenty of clomid and stuff from supreme labs for pct.

as far as cycle length I’m planning on 8 weeks but I may push it to 12 depending on how I feel. I’ll get bloodwork done after this I’m surprised the va hasnt asked me why I’m always wanting to check my test levels and such lol.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well I haven't done research on what is the dosing of Rad that will suppress test production, so can't really argue here if you have, even though my gut says I don't buy that.

But Osta is seen to be suppressive in the studies where used 3 mg a day. And I can say from personal experince + other anecdotal evidence that 20 mg of Osta 8+ weeks alone will have you heavily suppressed. Something to consider if interested.

Me and most likely others would appreciate if you post your bloods here on this forum when you get them, btw.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting posts above.....

I agree, lowest dose to elicit the response needed is smart and an error lots of people make....but you do often see people running low doses in the misguided believe they’ll avoid suppression and still get gains.....

I don’t know about rad but osta I have seen the studies showing suppression at 3mg plus like @KvanH . I would definitely expect you to be suppressed off this run but I’m always up for being proved wrong.

ill revisit the sr stuff based on what you’ve said. I use gw (and using it at the moment) but I happen to have some MA injectable sr lying around from years back (when it first came out).

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well I haven't done research on what is the dosing of Rad that will suppress test production, so can't really argue here if you have, even though my gut says I don't buy that.

But Osta is seen to be suppressive in the studies where used 3 mg a day. And I can say from personal experince + other anecdotal evidence that 20 mg of Osta 8+ weeks alone will have you heavily suppressed. Something to consider if interested.

Me and most likely others would appreciate if you post your bloods here on this forum when you get them, btw.
Yah ill post bloodwork I used to in past ( I’ve been on here since I think 2007) they just reset my account to new and all my old post are missing. I was inactive for awhile lol.
either way there’s plenty of stuff that show it’s not as suppressive and I realize the ostra is still going to tank me to some degree. Either way I have pct covered.

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting posts above.....

I agree, lowest dose to elicit the response needed is smart and an error lots of people make....but you do often see people running low doses in the misguided believe they’ll avoid suppression and still get gains.....

I don’t know about rad but osta I have seen the studies showing suppression at 3mg plus like @KvanH . I would definitely expect you to be suppressed off this run but I’m always up for being proved wrong.

ill revisit the sr stuff based on what you’ve said. I use gw (and using it at the moment) but I happen to have some MA injectable sr lying around from years back (when it first came out).
I’m also one of those guys that can take gear and get little sides lol. Lucky I suppose. I’ve ran plenty of prohormones and actual gear and have gotten little sides but good gains and I’ve always ran them lower than most due to the fact I get good results from low doses. I’m not too concerned about getting shutdown I have everything covered for that. I just do it to mainly conserve my stash lol. I mean why use more than I need and simply make everything last longer.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So i made a decision on my stack. Just waiting on it to arrive Then I’ll be doing a log here. My stack will consist of
rad 140 @ 5mg
mk-2866 @ 20 mg
gw-501516 @ 10mg
sr-9009 @ 10mg
now I wait.
Are these in a formula like this together already or are you building the stack? How long are you running them?

If what you’re looking for is input with this post, mine would be to up the dosages of each by at least 5-10mg. I don’t think the results you’re going to get from this are going to be worth the suppression. I understand the mentality of not wanting to suppress your body’s hormone production that much but when it comes to how quickly you’ll recover from that suppression, it’s more about how long you’re suppressed than what dosages you were taking. Especially since the suppression with SARMs is lesser than with other androgens. If you’re going to mess with your testosterone production and you’re going to need a PCT anyway, you might as well get what you want out of it. Going about it this way and low dosing, there’s a higher probability of itching to elongate the cycle when you realize you’re not making the gains you thought you would.

In my experience, Ostarine needs to be at least 30mg to be worth it. RAD I wouldn’t run less than 15mg solo, you might be satisfied at 10mg if stacked with Ostarine. Cardarine isn’t worth running under 20mg and SR has low oral bioavailability and needs to be dosed at least 2-3 times a day, so probably 30mg minimum.

I think you’d get more out of this by not starting the Ostarine and RAD at the same time. That way when your body builds a tolerance (which it will after 4 weeks or so), you can add the other in, switch compounds, or up dosages.

Last edited:
manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are these in a formula like this together already or are you building the stack? How long are you running them?

If what you’re looking for is input with this post, mine would be to up the dosages of each by at least 5-10mg. I don’t think the results you’re going to get from this are going to be worth the suppression. I understand the mentality of not wanting to suppress your body’s hormone production that much but when it comes to how quickly you’ll recover from that suppression, it’s more about how long you’re suppressed than what dosages you were taking. Especially since the suppression with SARMs is lesser than with other androgens. If you’re going to mess with your testosterone production and you’re going to need a PCT anyway, you might as well get what you want out of it. Going about it this way and low dosing, there’s a higher probability of itching to elongate the cycle when you realize you’re not making the gains you thought you would.

In my experience, Ostarine needs to be at least 30mg to be worth it. RAD I wouldn’t run less than 15mg solo, you might be satisfied at 10mg if stacked with Ostarine. Cardarine isn’t worth running under 20mg and SR has low oral bioavailability and needs to be dosed at least 2-3 times a day, so probably 30mg minimum.

I think you’d get more out of this by not starting the Ostarine and RAD at the same time. That way when your body builds a tolerance (which it will after 4 weeks or so), you can add the other in, switch compounds, or up dosages.
Not terribly concerned about being suppressed which I’ve stated. I simply know for ME I do better at lower than needed doses to get the results I want. I’m not one to go longer than my own cycle that I’ve built. If I decide to go 8, 12 or whatever that’s were I end it. I keep plenty of pct stuff on hand. I’m not looking for anything other than I was going to log this run is all.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m also one of those guys that can take gear and get little sides lol. Lucky I suppose. I’ve ran plenty of prohormones and actual gear and have gotten little sides but good gains and I’ve always ran them lower than most due to the fact I get good results from low doses. I’m not too concerned about getting shutdown I have everything covered for that. I just do it to mainly conserve my stash lol. I mean why use more than I need and simply make everything last longer.
that’s fair enough bro. If you can get the outcomes you want off lower doses it’s 💯 what you should do - totally agree

Cobranipple

Cobranipple

Awards

Cardarine is a PPAR Delta agonist(of course), SR9009 increases mitochondria count in skeletal muscle. Different types of increased endurance, theoretically synergistic.

Cobranipple

Cobranipple

Awards
Cardarine is a PPAR Delta agonist(of course), SR9009 increases mitochondria count in skeletal muscle. Different types of increased endurance, theoretically synergistic.
Man, add some Creatine to that and you'd be set.

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did you start this? How's it going?
Actually yea I did. Two weeks in just about. Dropping bf and strength is going up daily. No sides other than my body has been warmer than normal.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sr bioavailability sucks ass and it’s half life is so fucking short you’re litterally throwing money out the window. The only "anabolic" compound there is rad and at 5mg I don’t even think my rabbit would build any tissue. Mk677 useless unless used 6+ months.

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
sr bioavailability sucks ass and it’s half life is so fucking short you’re litterally throwing money out the window. The only "anabolic" compound there is rad and at 5mg I don’t even think my rabbit would build any tissue. Mk677 useless unless used 6+ months.
The sr doesnt have much half life no. The rad @ 5mg and mk2866 at 12.5 is actually doing well. I do really well at lower dosages.

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not sure where you got that I was taking mk677 though I may add it in for an everyday usage.

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not sure where you got that I was taking mk677 though I may add it in for an everyday usage.