Vyo-Tech 17-HD

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I finally got my 17-HD and started ito today. All I can say is that this stuff thus far has lived up to it's expectations. I took 1 capsule 30 minutes prior to lifting today. It kicked in about 45 minutes later. I felt like I could train all day today without getting fatigued......energy was great, pumps were amazing. I had one of the most intense workouts in a long time today. I must admit I was a little skeptical of this product, but I can say I'm a believer now. I know some people havn't had good results with this product, but I think it depends on the individual. I say if your looking to boost your intensity in the gym then give this stuff a try. I'm going to continue to take this over 30 days and keep you all updated to my progress.

shanetrain1973

Awards
So A1 has it for the most reasonable price?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just thought I'd let you guys know that NP has 17hd for $37.95. Best deal I've seen on it yet.
^^^^^

Edite: That's Nutraplanet in case you don't know the abbreviations.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So today was day 2 of 17-HD. Had another very good workout today.....took pill about 45 minutes prior to training and it kicked in when I arrived to the gym. It will be interesting to see the long term effects of this product b/c I love what I see so far. I've noticed the energy boost this provides lasts about 3-4 hours for me. I must say the most impressive aspect so far is the amazing pumps in the gym. I'll continue to update progress.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Based on what you fellas are saying about this stuff (not what I saw from my sample pack) it's probably comparable to Powerfull.

You might look into that. (I tested it out - look at the link below.)
I think it's cheaper than this 17-HD stuff.

That said, I noticed nothing on a 2 cap sample pack.
I do get effects from stims. StimX keeps me up for like 24 hrs. straight.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
So from what you guys have experienced, do you feel it's only benefit is as a pre workout stimulant? Or do you have reason to believe it boosts natural test?

problemman

Awards
I dont know if it is because im only 18 or because i have an unusually high tolerance to stimulants...but this product alone with other products do NOTHING for me. I took this on an empty stomach 30 mins before workout...felt nothing. Next time i took 2! ...nothing...NEXT TIME I TOOK F UCKIN 3...nothing lol. Spikes...1...nothing...2...nothing...3...nothing outside of feeling very tense in my neck and upper back(cant be a good thing). I supposedly had ephedrines..dont know if they really were..i bought them off a friend for 70$$$$ while they were illegal...i took up to 3 at a time and got absolutely no effect. I drink like 4 energy drinks in a row and feel no effect whatsoever. In fact i took prescribed amphetamines that my friend gave me for free when i was like 16 and felt nothing on them as well. I bought no-xplode a while back and felt nothing on that stuff either...even when i used 4 scoops of it lol. I hate to go on and on but you get the point...even when i took 6 caffeine pills 200 mg a piece i felt nothing. I dont know what my deal is...but its not fair. As far as muscle gaining effects from 17-hd...nothing noticed after a whole bottle...im pretty sure its just a test booster so it may be because i have already high test at the age of 18?

Im like that too, i have gone right to sleep after an ECA or Albuterol dose. I have yet to get jitters from any stimulant, though the highest stim dose I have taken is ~ 600 mg caffeine plus amp and power jolt and alcar

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So from what you guys have experienced, do you feel it's only benefit is as a pre workout stimulant? Or do you have reason to believe it boosts natural test?
It's too early to tell from my standpoint......but from what I've seen so far i'm pretty impressed.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about boosting natural test only because I have never experimented with a sure thing before to tell the difference if something like this product is crap or not.

I can say when I do take the 17-HD, I definitely notice an increased aggression and I feel like my workouts are more productive and more focused.

My apologies if that is not very helpful.

shanetrain1973

Awards
Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
Just thought I'd let you guys know that NP has 17hd for $37.95. Best deal I've seen on it yet.

And where was that?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutraplanet.com

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I have been doing it for about 2 weeks or so now and I feel its only really REALLY good for a preworkout. Its freaking GREAT for a preworkout. I seem to sweat like a pig when I take it but I don't care what I look like in there. Ya energy is about 3-4 hours long. Good stuff for 30 some bucks!

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I agree - I love this stuff and my DA orders come in very fast. I highly recommend them.

wantstobeinshap

wantstobeinshap

Awards
has anybody gotten any blood work done to see if it really raises free test?

i'm trying to compile a diet plan and I'm in the market for a test booster that I can implement near the end of my cut since test levels drop during cuts. I can get a months supply of this stuff for free at work, but if it doesn't raise test then I won't need it because that just won't do...

thats what I want to know because caffeine will give me the same intensity that you guys have reported...

thanks!

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe some one actually gave me a negative rep for this thread..... go figure.

The funny thing is the person didn't even write anything in this thread....

Last edited:
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been doing it for about 2 weeks or so now and I feel its only really REALLY good for a preworkout. Its freaking GREAT for a preworkout. I seem to sweat like a pig when I take it but I don't care what I look like in there. Ya energy is about 3-4 hours long. Good stuff for 30 some bucks!
I have to agree here. I think this is truely a great product for pre-workout. I also sweat profusely after taking this in the gym.....but the energy/pump it gives is well worth it.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree here. I think this is truely a great product for pre-workout. I also sweat profusely after taking this in the gym.....but the energy/pump it gives is well worth it.
Your not kidding about the sweat, man I had to break out the underarmour on this stuff. I screwed up yesterday I wore a cotton short sleeve shirt and that thing was 90% wet, I felt like everyone was looking at me lol like I really care but still some might. This stuff made me hit some personal records in the gym thats for sure.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your not kidding about the sweat, man I had to break out the underarmour on this stuff. I screwed up yesterday I wore a cotton short sleeve shirt and that thing was 90% wet, I felt like everyone was looking at me lol like I really care but still some might. This stuff made me hit some personal records in the gym thats for sure.
Same here brother....within a week all my weights went up pretty dramatically which is quite impressive in the short term.

spitastone

Awards
I would like to see the science behind this stuff. I am still not convinced it is anything more that 500mg of DHEA and licorice root extract to boost blood pressure.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would like to see the science behind this stuff. I am still not convinced it is anything more that 500mg of DHEA and licorice root extract to boost blood pressure.
dude thats so funny you said that man I went to my Dr. for blood work and I was on it and my BP was like 157 over 110 and they were worried so I went the next week and it was 173 over 126. Could not figure out I jog 3miles a night and never had a problem even taking 250 mg of ephedra.:jaw:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Hmm Not sure about that?

brandozzz

Awards
alright yall i took one 1 hour before i got my test levels checked so we shall see hahhahhaha

brandozzz

Awards
well its 8:12 am im calling them at 1:30 ****ers better have it
well quest hasnt faxed it back to my doc yet i wont get till monday
****S! hhhaha they are prolly like his **** is through the ****ing roof this cant be right
and retesting it hahahaha

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
IDS has a version of 17-DH out. Bodybuilding.com sells it for about $38.00 and its twice as many servings!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Question guys is this a true methly like 17aa or can I take it during pct I am looking for someithing to take during PCT

Johnsonator

Awards
17hd have any side effects? How does it compare to 1ad? anyone know?

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
17hd have any side effects? How does it compare to 1ad? anyone know?
I don't know if you consider this a side but I sweat a ton more while working out. Thats the only "side" I had. Sorry cant help you with your other question about 1ad never took it.

NiteHawk

Awards
dude thats so funny you said that man I went to my Dr. for blood work and I was on it and my BP was like 157 over 110 and they were worried so I went the next week and it was 173 over 126. Could not figure out I jog 3miles a night and never had a problem even taking 250 mg of ephedra.:jaw:

You were on the 17-HD when you had your blood check and your blood pressure was that high??

Im just verifying what you said. Wow, that is getting up there. Has it come down since then??

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
Vyotech's 17-HD is the same thing as IDS 17-Hydroxy Mesterone. I took a whole bottle of IDS' product and noticed NOTHING! It is a non-hormonal test booster made with a smilax root extract - Not Impressed.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Vyotech's 17-HD is the same thing as IDS 17-Hydroxy Mesterone. I took a whole bottle of IDS' product and noticed NOTHING! It is a non-hormonal test booster made with a smilax root extract - Not Impressed.
No energy? Strength increase?

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
Nothing... Its just a corticosteroid - I do not believe it has any anabolic effects.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
If it is the same product than your like my buddy, he took it twice and it did nothing for him. Me on the other hand and a few others that I know took this and and loved it as a preworkout pill. Somethings work and somethings don't all depends on the person I guess!

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
From what I have seen on all the 17HD feedback, either you get awesome results from it or dont notice jack, just depended on how each person responded to it, although the majority of the feedback I have seen from it has been very positive. I recieved a few tester sample packs at GNC a few months back, and I did notice a boost in the gym, increased aggression and energy, longer endurance and the sweating like everyone else mentioned, but thats no biggie, Im sweating anyways!

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
From what I have seen on all the 17HD feedback, either you get awesome results from it or dont notice jack. I recieved a few tester sample packs at GNC a few months back, and I did notice a boost in the gym I thought.
My theory is, if you aren't SURE something worked... It most likely didn't do anything. JMO

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
That is true Shocker, sorry I wasnt being very clear as I was kinda rambling on, but I could tell a difference between when I took 17HD and when I did not take it preworkout. My energy levels definitely increased and my attitude became very aggressive.

I really have no clue what this stuff is, Smilax used to be a supplement out in the early days of supplements, but many said it was just a joke, so I dont know what would be any different this time around, but something in there did make a difference for me.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You were on the 17-HD when you had your blood check and your blood pressure was that high??

Im just verifying what you said. Wow, that is getting up there. Has it come down since then??
Dude Im an ephedra junkie!!!!! But when I took It BP went crazy !!!! My DR. couldn't figure out why . I take at least 4 phy. a year and never had a problem. It may just have been me.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My theory is, if you aren't SURE something worked... It most likely didn't do anything. JMO
I've used it and had great results.......as previously stated results are on a personal basis....it may not work for you, but do wonders for others.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I never said it didn't work . It worked good but the BP wasn't worth it to many other things the board sponsers have to offer and alot cheaper.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never said it didn't work . It worked good but the BP wasn't worth it to many other things the board sponsers have to offer and alot cheaper.
I hear ya bother, but my comment was directed to shocker21

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established

No offense: But take a second to analyze the chemicals and delivery system's of the 2 products in question. The Vyotech version is noticeably more effective. I personally however, have used the IDS version.... not sweating, etc... but still noticed the strength and endurance boost.

Jason_L

Awards
Originally Posted by Jeff
Isn't this product just a version of the old smilax product?
Here is info about it.

17-HD (17- Halo-Methyl-Diana-drone) is a revolutionary all natural anabolic formula designed to help pack on lean muscle pounds. It elevates serum levels of free testosterone resulting ...

<snip blah blah >

a highly anabolic South American plant source.

<snip blah blah >

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
17- Halo-Methyl-Dianadrone: 400mg
Ge Gan (pueraria lobota)
Smilax Officinalis
N.O. Oliliacae
Betaecdysterone 100mg
Wild yam extract 100mg
Glabra 100mg
Phosphatidyl choline 50mg
Citric acid 50mg
Directions: Take one 17-HD capsule daily 30 minutes prior to workout.
My guess is it's just the old smilax with a new dress :)
I notice people talking about the stim effects, but it's pushed as test booster.. I don't see anyone talking about sides common with test though (acne, oily skin, etc).

Jason_L

Awards
dunno - never had these crazy stim effects these guys are talking about on dhea.. does it contain any? I didn't see it in the ingredients the other guy posted.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I threw in 2 scoops of no explode before my workout and 1 scoop during with my amino's. And of course 1 17hd. It was a great workout, I thought I would have had more energy, don't get me wrong I couldn't stand still and strength was great but I guess I just gave the no explode to much credit..