Voice Deepened on cycle

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, on the way out on my 4 month cycle, and lots of people I know have said my voice is noticeably deeper. I actually have noticed it too, and I had very low natural levels to begin with, not very bad but still lower for a male in his mid twenties. Perhaps this caused an increase in maturity regarding my voice.

My question is does this effect continue, lets say if I do another cycle in November? I doubt your voice just continues to get deeper and deeper, so I'm guessing there is a genetic bottom line in this effect where your voice reaches a final maturity?

I realize this is one of the weirder questions posted. Im actually very happy with the change. My voice previously was breaking all the time and a little higher pitch. So far, everything is great ;)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys, on the way out on my 4 month cycle, and lots of people I know have said my voice is noticeably deeper. I actually have noticed it too, and I had very low natural levels to begin with, not very bad but still lower for a male in his mid twenties. Perhaps this caused an increase in maturity regarding my voice.

My question is does this effect continue, lets say if I do another cycle in November? I doubt your voice just continues to get deeper and deeper, so I'm guessing there is a genetic bottom line in this effect where your voice reaches a final maturity?

I realize this is one of the weirder questions posted. Im actually very happy with the change. My voice previously was breaking all the time and a little higher pitch. So far, everything is great ;)
Thats normal for a lot of ppl. It shouldnt keep getting deeper tho. If it happens its usually on the first test cycle from what ive seen.
It means your finally a man

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's happened to me 2 or 3 times. I've got a naturally deep voice anyway.
I'm trying to remember which compounds it happened on.
I think it may have been..Var.
Trest.
...and maybe one other...I can't remember now.

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Will I stay deep? I have a higher voice and it pisses me off Everytime I see a video of me talking. Will I keep a deeper voice if I cycle sarms or PEDS?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Trest made my voice much deeper but it returned to normal quickly after stopping it.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to get bronchitis yearly and lose my voice. When it came back it was noticeably deeper after a few rounds of this. Test made it even deeper and it's borderline Barry White toned now. It can and will eventually be permanent if you cycle enough.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used to really like Dooshet, but now its like he goes too far with trying to be controversial purely for te viewz

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I used to really like Dooshet, but now its like he goes too far with trying to be controversial purely for te viewz
He's pretty awful. The whole point of his channel is just piggybacking off other people (like that kid he kept harassing to let coach him) to drum up interest in his massively overpriced coaching services.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
He's pretty awful. The whole point of his channel is just piggybacking off other people (like that kid he kept harassing to let coach him) to drum up interest in his massively overpriced coaching services.
Harding?

I agree, guy has good genetics and constantly runs mini cycles. Not trying to take away from his hard work, but, gotta be realistic.