Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Figured I’d throw up a mini log/review for those interested. Formula looks dope and I like the fact it doesn’t have beta-alanine and an insane amount of stims. Should be a very pleasant ride. Gonna run it tomorrow.

IMG_1111.JPG

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was able to get in a quick circuit workout this morning which was perfect with this pre. I wasn’t overly stimmed but had a good pick me up with tons of endurance and pump. No crash and it’s been a few hours since I took it. Not a ton of focus but overall performance was really nice.

Overall the flavoring was really good 9/10. Nice blend of citrus and I definitely noticed the orange and pineapple flavor. Not too much grapefruit but that might be due to the fact that I have ghost legend pure grapefruit that I am used to.

Will update later this week after a few regular uses.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah this was at 2 scoops^

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would you compare it to Ghost Legend?

I am not a big stim guy and Legend is perfect for me. I know Ghost gets a lot of flack from people but they don’t aim to appeal to the hardcore crowd. I can’t do strong stims and I hate having the jitters/feeling like my hearts gonna explode.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How would you compare it to Ghost Legend?

I am not a big stim guy and Legend is perfect for me. I know Ghost gets a lot of flack from people but they don’t aim to appeal to the hardcore crowd. I can’t do strong stims and I hate having the jitters/feeling like my hearts gonna explode.
Very similar but no ba tingles and a little less focus but more energy. Very similar though and that’s the type of pre I go for these days as well (most of the time)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m awaiting a delivery.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
After 3 more uses I am already ready to order more.. such a good clean energy with amazing pumps and endurance. It gives a nice smooth increase in energy that lasts for a couple hours and no crash. It great for moderate to high intensity workouts as nothing raises hr/bp. This is perfect for me lately as I’ve still been trying to incorporate more and more circuit style training as I alternate lifting days.

I know it has pomegranate extract so there might be nitrates contributing to the pumps but they have been amazing. My carbs have been relatively low and it still delivers great pumps.

Taste is still good and no issues with mixability etc.

If you want a performance pre that doesn’t leave you cracked out then I would not hesitate to recommend this. I really like this and white warped but this product has an edge for sure

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have a few extras if anyone wants to trade

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got two more of these I’m enjoying it that much. Got the flavor and 🥝. I’ll post up a pic tomorrow. I’d take up chef on the offer if you want a comprehensive clean pre. Nothing to crazy but clean energy with amazing performance and pumps.

Today I added intra carbs for the first time and it was painful during my arm workout. Naturally I had to walk around and have my wife and kids feel my arms they all rolled their eyes except my daughter. She gave me a thumbs up. Gotta love girls

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bring on the pump with those added carbs!:)

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey bro, are you taking the full 2 scoop serving?

Chef hooked me up with a great deal, so I got the Kiwi on the way!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey bro, are you taking the full 2 scoop serving?

Chef hooked me up with a great deal, so I got the Kiwi on the way!
Yep two scoops for me. Lmk how you like it

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Adjustments.JPG

Arrived today! Thanks again Chef!!!

The question is....do I jump right in and take the full dose?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a pretty low tolerance. A full scoop of Ghost Legend is all I need. I can’t take much more, mostly because of the alpha y extract in it.

I don’t think I’ve ever gone higher than 350ish caffeine in a preworkout

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a pretty low tolerance. A full scoop of Ghost Legend is all I need. I can’t take much more, mostly because of the alpha y extract in it.

I don’t think I’ve ever gone higher than 350ish caffeine in a preworkout
Maybe 1 3/4 to start

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finished my first workout with this and WOW!

I ended up measuring out 14g which is roughly 1.5 scoops and it was great. Smooth, clean, energy. No stim rush, no jitters, no rapid heartbeat, just an overall alert and focused feeling. I felt like I had an boost of endurance, could be placebo but I’m also fighting a cold and I felt great!

Pumps were awesome too, definitely a welcomed surprise. Just looking at the label some might say it’s low in the pump department but man did I feel it! I did an AMRAP of burpees in 2 minutes as a warmup and mid set I felt an overall full body that was dense and solid. I stopped for a second and was like “wow, really?” It was great!

The kiwi was delicious, light but also sweet, in a good way. And best of all no pre-Workout or mid workout stomach issues with bathroom trips! The lemon balm extract delivered in that aspect.

Can’t say enough good things about this pre. I really enjoyed it, especially without yohimbine or other exotic stims I don’t care for.

Now I have to figure out what to do with all this other preworkout I have because I don’t stop using this!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ yes sir. My experience as well. Glad you enjoyed it

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just used it again today for legs and the pumps were painful!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took the full 2 scoop dose this morning for the first time.....it was fantastic! I honesty didn’t even notice the extra caffeine because this pre is so smooth! I definitely noticed the focus enhancement from the high dose of tyrosine and man those pumps!

I really like the euphoric and just overall good feeling this provides! Top notch pre for sure!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just finished my first bottle today and I will have a full review in the next couple days. Going to continue to use this pre as it’s been amazing to say the least. Just don’t want people to think I’m not still enjoying it ;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
final review (even-though i have 1 and 1/2 more bottles because I like the pre that much)

overall at this stage in my life I don't crave the high stim, anxiety ridden preworkouts that I once did. They have their place but most of the time I want a clean pre that enhances my performance, doesn't raise my heart rate, and doesn't leave me in a bad mood/irritable.

I will keep this short and concise but overall for the reasons I stated above I give this a 9.5/10

energy-9/10 clean pick me up with a nice dose of caffeine
focus-9/10 definitely some cognitive enhancers in there but nothing over the top/distracting
taste-10/10 enjoyed the flavor very much. Perfect sweetness and tartness between the citrus blend
pump 9/10- not quite nitrate level but I don't like consuming large amounts of nitrates due to their carcinogenic nature

overall I would highly recommend. Branding is dope, formulator has been in the game for a long time, some proven effective ingredients along with not so common (lemon balm) ingredients as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice review! Taste got the 10/10! Must be good:)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tried them all and taste is on point. Just put a few up for sale or trade.
I've seen a few reviews on it and they each talk about taste so it's gotta be good!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I found it shockingly good
Good to know. If taste is good it makes me want to take it consistently rather than to force it down due to bad taste.