VMI Sports Arimistane Feedback

HebrewHulk

Awards
I was a big fan of original formula PES Erase. Which was:

PES Erase: 25 mg per cap: Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione.

VMI Sports Arimistne: 25 mg per cap: Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione.

Anyone use the VMI version? I loved PES Erase, and I am not a fan of MAN Sports Nolvadren, which has this ingredient but at too high a dose (not available in 25 mg caps).

I liked running Erase at 50/25/25/25 for up to 12 weeks at a crack. Was great stuff, is the VMI version good or is it a cheap knockout? Anyone use it?

cwages

cwages

Awards
I was a big fan of original formula PES Erase. Which was:

PES Erase: 25 mg per cap: Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione.

VMI Sports Arimistne: 25 mg per cap: Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione.

Anyone use the VMI version? I loved PES Erase, and I am not a fan of MAN Sports Nolvadren, which has this ingredient but at too high a dose (not available in 25 mg caps).

I liked running Erase at 50/25/25/25 for up to 12 weeks at a crack. Was great stuff, is the VMI version good or is it a cheap knockout? Anyone use it?
I have never tried that brand but have used the man sports nolvadren xt and eradicate e. Eradicate e is 25mg pills and the price is very reasonable.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used their Pre workout K-XR and really enjoy it for the energy and focus it gives. Their chocolate prototype protein is also pretty tasty.

HebrewHulk

Awards
I have never tried that brand but have used the man sports nolvadren xt and eradicate e. Eradicate e is 25mg pills and the price is very reasonable.
I'll check it out, thanks for the info. I like the 25 mg per pill option, it's easier to manipulate the dose.

cwages

cwages

Awards
I'll check it out, thanks for the info. I like the 25 mg per pill option, it's easier to manipulate the dose.
It definitely does make it easier to dose what works for you and your joints. I didn't have any problems with the 75mg in the nolvadren xt, but if i did I didn't have the option to lower the does. I've been on iron legions virtus, invictus and vii-kt for a tad over 5 weeks and threw the eradicate e in a week and a half ago. I like the androst for the dry leaning effect.

HebrewHulk

Awards
Nice call, I ordered it on Nutraplanet and it was 50% off today anyway. With shipping, it was like 16 bucks. I haven't used Erase since the original formula but I remember loving it for a nice natty boost.

cwages

cwages

Awards
Nice call, I ordered it on Nutraplanet and it was 50% off today anyway. With shipping, it was like 16 bucks. I haven't used Erase since the original formula but I remember loving it for a nice natty boost.
Good deal brother. You will like the eradicate e.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 35
Rocket3015 Supplements 2
beastmode1981 Supplements 8
Supplements 5
Supplement Logs 3