Vitamin d3 changed my cycles

yaron369

Awards
As title says
I’ve been taking 5000iu d3 everyday as an addition to my cycle

I feel so different, as it increased my energy levels, lowered my stress levels, decreased my appetite (I have a huge appetite), lowered my anxiety levels tenfold, and overall just made me a happier person

I suggest you guys take d3 and make sure to get your levels checked!
Took me about a month to feel anything though
Could also be a placebo but to be honest don’t think so

Just trying to help you guys out
Who else supplements on d3 while on cycle?
Has it helped you guys also?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It may not be placebo if you were deficient before

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely can tell a difference in energy levels and overall feeling when taking D3. It's a regular vitamin to take for me.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you take D3 with K2 so the D3 doesn't clog up your arteries?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As title says
I’ve been taking 5000iu d3 everyday as an addition to my cycle

I feel so different, as it increased my energy levels, lowered my stress levels, decreased my appetite (I have a huge appetite), lowered my anxiety levels tenfold, and overall just made me a happier person

I suggest you guys take d3 and make sure to get your levels checked!
Took me about a month to feel anything though
Could also be a placebo but to be honest don’t think so

Just trying to help you guys out
Who else supplements on d3 while on cycle?
Has it helped you guys also?
Not on cycle, but I'm a big believer in large doses of D3. I take 10-20k iu per day as does my gf. I actually took it with the hopes it would decrease my appetite, based on some research I was seeing on different hormones and appetite, but like you I noticed something about 2 months after I started. My stimulant tolerance dropped dramatically. I mean, A LOT. All my life caffeine has done NOTHING to me. I could drop a gram of it and go to sleep (no exaggeration, I've done it, don't recommend trying though).

One day about 2 months after I started I was having a coffee in the afternoon and noticed I was buzzing...just from a cup of coffee. Others on here have heard me say this and tested it - it seems to be about 50% that report a reduction in stimulant tolerance around 1-2 months. Of course, this is like n=5 or 6 at this point.

Vitamin D is weird because it gets treated like a panacea by some, which is inappropriate, but that turns others off to the real benefits I think. Bone health is the least of Vitamin D's contributions.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Been on D3 a long time and didn’t notice mood boost until I added K2 blend recently.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do 5000 IU every other day in addition to a multi daily that has 1000Iu. Interesting on the K2 piece.

yaron369

Awards
Thanks guys
I will definitely add k2
Has it also made you guys just overall a happier person?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve read a lot of info over the years about d3. One of the biggest factors in me taking a closer look was due to Stan Efferding. I read his verticle diet plan, it costs 99$, and on there he mentions only one supplement as being the most important, amoung a few others. Vitamin d3, fish oil, one a day multi, and I think a b complex. He says buy the Costco brands lol. So straight forward and no marketing... maybe he works for Costco now that I think about it lol. But vitamin d3 was really the main one. Everything else he wants you to get from the micronutrients in food. I started to weigh my supplement choices much more closely after reading his book.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve read a lot of info over the years about d3. One of the biggest factors in me taking a closer look was due to Stan Efferding. I read his verticle diet plan, it costs 99$, and on there he mentions only one supplement as being the most important, amoung a few others. Vitamin d3, fish oil, one a day multi, and I think a b complex. He says buy the Costco brands lol. So straight forward and no marketing... maybe he works for Costco now that I think about it lol. But vitamin d3 was really the main one. Everything else he wants you to get from the micronutrients in food. I started to weigh my supplement choices much more closely after reading his book.