Viscious Labs Blood Drive Log

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Boss took us for lunch - Mexican. You know what that means - CHIPS! I took two caps and had lots of chips, cheese/beef dip, chicken fajita taco salad. I'm probably not going to need much dinner. I had a little bit of a food coma which is starting to go away.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kind of fell off the calorie restriction wagon yesterday but it was to keep the wifey happy. After that Mexican lunch, we went out for a Valentines dinner. I had another two caps with a cocktail, shared Thai chicken lettuce wraps, pretzel bread, Mediterranean chicken salad and finished my wife's chicken wedge salad.
The good thing was my leg weren't sore much today for my fasted cardio workout :
15 min Tabata HIIT cardio including burpees, Kettlebell swings, mountain climbers
15 min abs
2 mile run in 16:10
Not going to eat much today. I'll hop back on the scale tomorrow.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hardly had any fat yesterday, healthy day of eating. 2 caps with dinner last night - 3 big slices whole wheat bread with chicken and a bunch of homemade spaghetti sauce over it with a bag of Brussels sprouts. It was leftover night.
Weighed 194 this morning, happy with that.
More fasted cardio this morning including mountain climbers, Kettlebell swings, donkey kicks, toe taps on box then 24:50 3 mile run. Good energy for this workout.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 caps with dinner yesterday:
barbecue chicken sliders
small salad
broccoli and humus
1 hardboiled egg

This morning was another good leg/shoulder/HIIT cardio workout. More gains were seen.

FINAL THOUGHTS
I really want to thank Vicious Labs for giving me the opportunity to run this bottle. They seem like some good dudes! So my goal while taking Blood Drive was to recomp/maintain. I have been taking Blood Drive for 5 weeks now. I did 2 weeks of slightly below maintenance calories, 2 weeks slightly above maintenance calories. Then 1 week slightly below. These are very rough estimates just gauged by hunger. I'd say Blood Drive helped a lot with my goals. I lost a couple pounds and still saw gains the entire time - started at 195, up to 196, down to 192. I normally dosed Blood Drive just once a day - 2 caps for dinner. I tried to eat most of my daily carbs peri-workout (in the morning) and dinner. The first 2 weeks I became more regular with my bowel movements. I think I stopped myself up a couple times with some cheat meals after those 2 weeks. But my BMs were still more consistent than before Blood Drive. This is a welcome benefit. So you can see Blood Drive helps with overall digestion. My workouts were always pretty good while using Blood Drive. My muscles always felt primed and my energy seemed enhanced. Pumps seemed to come on a little easier. So I think Blood Drive really helped with properly utilizing the calories I was eating. By my progress pics, I think my body looks a little tighter.

I did not feel Blood Drive helped much with really big meals which I did 4 times. I always got a little food coma. Bloat didn't seem to go away any faster. I do feel 2 caps per 80g carbs is about the sweet spot like the bottle says. I did not experience any enhanced recovery. I still got plenty sore while using Blood Drive. By no means do I think Blood Drive is a miracle pill. IMO you'll reap the biggest benefits from Blood Drive if you keep your diet on point. Cheat meals will still set you back a couple days.

Overall this a great GDA. I think it is well priced making it a good value. A bottle will last 2 months if you dose it as I did. I will look to buy some once my current stash of GDAs starts to run low. 8.5/10

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm happy to help out if I can.

I just realized I spelled Vicious wrong in the thread title - SORRY!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just looked at starting picture and you did indeed lean out, even if only losing 3lbs on the scale. Glad I followed! Good work

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you know it makes me proud you has a stash of GDA's and are rating ours at 8.5 !! we'll take it. that's a good rating in anyone's book~
also for the sheer amount of food you posted, you really did out run the diet in my eyes. i can see your obliques look like they down sized a bit and over all a little more defined compared to the starting pic! good work and great log dudebro~