Virus

RudeBadger

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Guys, am 3 weeks into a 8 weeks tbol cycle and have picked up some kinda virus. Should I stop, carry on dosing as normal till its passed even though I'm not training.......

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
take a few days COMPLETELY off the gym, eat a ton, sleep a ton, drink water/fluids til you basically drown and zinc+vit C+D3. nothing special, but when you're on cycle AND killing it in the gym, your immune system will be suppressed so you have to back off. you dont have to stop the cycle completely but its imperative to rest and recover fully or you'll just prolong it since your body is struggling to keep up with daily germs let alone fight a virus

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
for what it’s worth I would very rarely stop a cycle due to illness (injury would be different).

coming off gear is extremely stressful for the body. I might drop a harsh oral or reduce back to a trt dose of test but I wouldn’t come off for sure

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
for what it’s worth I would very rarely stop a cycle due to illness (injury would be different).

coming off gear is extremely stressful for the body. I might drop a harsh oral or reduce back to a trt dose of test but I wouldn’t come off for sure
definately with just the onset of symptoms....i've had symptoms that passed in a few days and didn't develop into anything serious...now if i were to develop severe symptoms i would need to rethink.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
definately with just the onset of symptoms....i've had symptoms that passed in a few days and didn't develop into anything serious...now if i were to develop severe symptoms i would need to rethink.
yeah at that stage for me it would depend on what it was and crucially whether the gear was contributing to it (in which case I’d look at coming off) but most likely a trt dose until it had passed is gonna be optimal imo