Virus increase aromatase activity.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Viruses increase aromatase activity.

Estrogen is immunomodulatory. Viruses has been shown to alter estrogen metabolism. Elevated estrogen can reduce the immune system's ability to recognize and stop viral activity by decreasing CD8 proteins. There are several natural compounds that are anti-viral are also anti-estrogenic. The next generation of practitioner will not be looking at prescribing drugs, but rather looking factors out side of traditional medicine to address the underlying pathology. I have been saying this for over a decade, some times the best way of correcting the issue may be directly, but rather indirectly. I am current using antiviral approaches with women especially who have been responding favorably. I will be looking into implementing this in to male very soon as long as they fall into the proper criteria. After running into one of the best well known fertility doctors in the united state, it was shown antivirals with females going through infertility have the lowest risk of autism rate to date. This has to do the fact if the vitamin D given when a pathogens is attached to the VDR then it will cause VDR to increase 1,25 impacting immune system response as of the biggest factors we see in autism today.

Vottero A1, Kirschner LS, Yue W, Brodie A, Stratakis CA. P450arom gene expression in peripheral blood lymphocytes: identification of a cryptic splice site for exon-1 after Epstein-Barr virus transformation. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 1998 Mar;64(5-6):245-50.

Stratakis CA1, Vottero A, Brodie A, Kirschner LS, DeAtkine D, Lu Q, Yue W, Mitsiades CS, Flor AW, Chrousos GP. The aromatase excess syndrome is associated with feminization of both sexes and autosomal dominant transmission of aberrant P450 aromatase gene transcription. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1998 Apr;83(4):1348-57.