Virtus - Topical Aromatase Inhibitor

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
That seems like a lot but maybe I just responded better to it.

I would start at .5 and move up from there you may find lower dose works well. I settle in around .7
Yess ! My e2 was over 100 . I did trest oral at 200 with a bunk AI . Ill never run another cycle without virtus. Iam now able to use .5 to .75 mL with a trt dose of testosterone.

Saves me the guesswork ....

IRONLEGION > ŔC GAMBLING

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Placed another order for a bottle. Till when is the sale? Thinking of getting another one and Invictus.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blood work shows a 20 point drop in estrogen.... effective?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Blood work shows a 20 point drop in estrogen.... effective?
What doses and how long did you run ?
Also was anything other than clomid used ?

*** clomid alone at 6 weeks put me e2 almost triple digits but my test in the 800s. *** I wish I had an AI to run with it back then :)

Last edited:

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What doses and how long did you run ?
Also was anything other than clomid used ?

*** clomid alone at 6 weeks put me e2 almost triple digits but my test in the 800s. *** I wish I had an AI to run with it back then :)
Just clomid 12.5 ed and virtus 1ml ed. Also the topical 7 keto

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whoa, BHS, he simply states that his strength hasn't increased (and there is no reason it should from an AI) and now you have him going to take an MRI to check his pituitary? Lol, c'mon man. You've been hanging around chuck diesel too much.
Agreed. His diet and training will have more to do with strength increases than an AI. AI's don't do much for strength in my experience

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Even though virtus is not a suicidal ai, can it be used to combat rebound gyno or is that threat still going to come back once ceasing the use of virtus?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Even though virtus is not a suicidal ai, can it be used to combat rebound gyno or is that threat still going to come back once ceasing the use of virtus?
If you taper down the Virtus, you should have no problems.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No rebound issues at all. In fact I feel like it's still working/the physique results have held

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Huge fak up on my last Virtus order.

When IL shipped it instead of addressing it to my name/surname etc it was addressed to name/name and I had to prove that I'm the same person.

This resulted in an unnecessary 20 min verbal fight between me and 2 of the post office employees which from their point of view they were right, in the sense that the full name on my ID is different than what was recorded on the package, but they wouldn't even let me take a photo of the parcel to have as a proof.

They wanted to keep it *in case* the person whose name is on package, go ask for it.

Eventually a 3rd employee jumped in and suggested to call the supervisor who was cool enough to open it and then as further proof that I had actually purchased it, I showed them the paypal invoice.

Not cool at all!

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Huge fak up on my last Virtus order.

When IL shipped it instead of addressing it to my name/surname etc it was addressed to name/name and I had to prove that I'm the same person.

This resulted in an unnecessary 20 min verbal fight between me and 2 of the post office employees which from their point of view they were right, in the sense that the full name on my ID is different than what was recorded on the package, but they wouldn't even let me take a photo of the parcel to have as a proof.

They wanted to keep it *in case* the person whose name is on package, go ask for it.

Eventually a 3rd employee jumped in and suggested to call the supervisor who was cool enough to open it and then as further proof that I had actually purchased it, I showed them the paypal invoice.

Not cool at all!
Sorry for the inconvenience! this information is typically imported into our shipping software...Not sure what could have gone wrong.

Please PM me your order info so I may investigate this further.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My order (4 bottles) is held in customs for over a week already. First time that happened to me for a order from the US.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the inconvenience! this information is typically imported into our shipping software...Not sure what could have gone wrong.

Please PM me your order info so I may investigate this further.

*** Mea Culpa ***

As I typically use my phone for almost everything I do online, I've checked my IL a/c & it seems that at the shipping address the name was entered twice... Not sure how but it's beside the point...

Full name on Billing address and paypal address match though.

Huuuuuuuuge apologies to IL for the previous post/rant!

Yeah I can be a d1ck sometimes...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
*** Mea Culpa ***

As I typically use my phone for almost everything I do online, I've checked my IL a/c & it seems that at the shipping address the name was entered twice... Not sure how but it's beside the point...

Full name on Billing address and paypal address match though.

Huuuuuuuuge apologies to IL for the previous post/rant!

Yeah I can be a d1ck sometimes...
These things can be quite frustrating...totally understand! Mistakes happen all the time...I'm guilty of this as much as anyone :doh:

I am glad you were able to get your order though!

Also, know we'll always do the best we can to take care of you guys!

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
Would this stack well with olympus labs testify/sup3r-11 (dropping weight and trying to keep strength)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would this stack well with olympus labs testify/sup3r-11 (dropping weight and trying to keep strength)
Yes sir. Should also aid in leaning you out on top of the super-11.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't recommend starting Virtus above .5ml while stacking it. Give it a week and decide if you need to increase it a little bit.. my guess, .5ml will enough

For PCT you should really checkout Invictus...this should really help continue leaning while coming off the Sup3r 11

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Checkout Iron-Legion.com, we just launched our Presidents' Day sale :thumbsup:

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just placed my order, I'm hoping this will help some. I really wanted to add some Invictus to take advantage of the sale, but I technically wasn't even supposed to be getting the Virtus.. it's a good thing my girlfriend doesn't want me to have boobs as well, because my supplement budget is bankrupt at the moment. Lol ?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is dosing twice a day much better than once? If I do twice a day it will be hard to keep the times consistent, if I do once a day I can atleast keep that dose around the same time. Unless it will still be effective if dosed in the morning without showering first?

I shower at night the same time every day, but then don't shower until after my work out which varies from day to day. I could apply at night after my shower and then in the morning after waking, but I wouldn't get to shower first.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
applying once a day in the AM is good. splitting the doses shouldn't be necessary

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So since I got a free bottle in the mail due an order mixup, are there any studies available for this regarding safety/usage? I plan on using this after a current run on something else (HH6)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There is plenty of information.

Anabolic Minds
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/iron-legion/279577-virtus-topical-aromatase.html

Ask them a question, and they will respond fairly quickly
https://www.facebook.com/Iron-Legion-334550016734849/

Iron Legion
https://iron-legion.com/products/virtus

IRON LEGIONS REVOLUTIONARY NEW AROMATASE INHIBITOR

Virtus is your premium weapon against estrogen, a product whose key ingredient in studies has been shown to be up to 10x more potent than the now banned estrogen blocker formestane!

With the support of Virtus your estrogen levels will decrease helping you to reduce body fat and water weight, while helping to increase your definition, strength, libido, and even your testosterone levels.

KEY BENEFITS OF VIRTUS:

• Helps Reduce Estrogen*
  • Helps Boost Testosterone*
  • Helps Increase Muscle Hardness*
  • Supports Fat Loss*
  • Helps Prevent Muscle Loss*
  • Helps Increase Vascularity
  • Helps Boost Libido*
  • Helps Improve Mood*
  • Helps Reduce Water Retention*
  • Helps Increase Strength*
VIRTUS KEY INGREDIENT EXPLAINED:

7-hydroxy-4-imidazolyl-flavan: A flavan derivative which is structurally similar to epicatechin, naringenin, and related compounds. Flavans such as this are naturally occurring in nature and commonly found in tea and chocolate. Studies on 7-hydroxy-4-imidazolyl-flavan have demonstrated tremendous aromatase inhibitory potency at a staggering 127x more potent than aminogluthemide (prescription brand: Cytadren) and up to 10x more potent than the recently banned Formestane.

DIRECTIONS:

Use the dropper to apply .5 to 1 mL topically. Ideal application sites include the chest, shoulders, and neck.

CONTAINS: Isopropanol, propylene glycol, benzyl alcohol, oleic acid, 7-hydroxy-4-imidazolylflavan, N-n-butyl-benzoyl-2-sulphimide, glycerin, stearyl methacrylate, nerolidol, civetone.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am almost 3 weeks in at .5ml twice a day and haven't noticed anything yet. Nipple sensitivity is the same, no libido change, no water loss.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered new bottles and the color is darker, brownish. Is this normal?

Btw I changed my application area to forearms and it is much better than before (shoulder, etc.). I am not sure it is related, but I also got some sort of red dots when I used it on shoulders

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ordered new bottles and the color is darker, brownish. Is this normal?

Btw I changed my application area to forearms and it is much better than before (shoulder, etc.). I am not sure it is related, but I also got some sort of red dots when I used it on shoulders
That's the color of mine that I have. I can't
help though, since I haven't noticed anything since starting.

I've been switching from inside bicep, upper chest, traps, and side of neck up behind the ear after exfoliating the area.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always apply on quads and it works very well. Only ai I used on 100mg of trest.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's the color of mine that I have. I can't
help though, since I haven't noticed anything since starting.

I've been switching from inside bicep, upper chest, traps, and side of neck up behind the ear after exfoliating the area.
Yes, interesting. My first order was much lighter in color and it felt more intense (?). But no life changing things either. I am now taking it at the same time with other things and it seems to be more efficient

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, interesting. My first order was much lighter in color and it felt more intense (?). But no life changing things either. I am now taking it at the same time with other things and it seems to be more efficient
we have only made 3 batches of Virtus. The second batch was a bit darker in color (brownish). the latest batch is more red.

Color can vary slightly by lot of material used.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
A little feedback on Virtus. When I take LJ100..even as low as 25mg....i feel the positive effects the first 2 days but after that I get insomnia and what feels like high body temp/hot flashes. Well i tried stacking it with 0.5 ml of Virtus and the side effect disappeared and i felt great. I could dose as high as 100mg daily too. I think this tells me my body has got some estrogen conversion going on when taking solely LJ100 and perhaps Virtus is putting it to a halt.

Anyhow its a good thing. Thought Id share in case other are experiencing this.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
A little feedback on Virtus. When I take LJ100..even as low as 25mg....i feel the positive effects the first 2 days but after that I get insomnia and what feels like high body temp/hot flashes. Well i tried stacking it with 0.5 ml of Virtus and the side effect disappeared and i felt great. I could dose as high as 100mg daily too. I think this tells me my body has got some estrogen conversion going on when taking solely LJ100 and perhaps Virtus is putting it to a halt.

Anyhow its a good thing. Thought Id share in case other are experiencing this.
awesome post !

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
How well will virtus work for a 500 mg a week test e and a wet aas cycle ?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
How well will virtus work for a 500 mg a week test e and a wet aas cycle ?
User dependant imho ... i would run it for 2 weeks prior to starting cycles.

Sometimes people complain about Virtus not working because their prolactin and or progesterone are too high .

From what I understand virtus kills estrogen levels. I've seen people who use tren and deca turn to virtus as a magic solution. When its not even estrogen thats the culprit.

Gotta know your bloods for best results ×

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
What's the main difference between virtus, and invictus. I have used invictus with my trt and to this days is the best combo I have used.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's the main difference between virtus, and invictus. I have used invictus with my trt and to this days is the best combo I have used.
Virtus is for Estrogen control, and Invictus is for Cortisol control.