Virtus - Topical Aromatase Inhibitor

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Yes, this should be quite potent. This isn't one of those products one should be heavy handed with.
What would dosing be? Im doing 1ml of your invictus daily .5ml after workout (workout in morning) .5ml before bed, liking it a lot definitely takes the edge off. Do you feel 1ml is too much for an 180 pound person?

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad you're liking Invictus!!

For Virtus, I would start at .5ml and asses how you feel on it. We're also working on getting more loggers with blood work.

Also, we had to make some tweaks to the carrier for Virtus and it will take a little more time to dry.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards

For Virtus, I would start at .5ml and asses how you feel on it. We're also working on getting more loggers with blood work.

Also, we had to make some tweaks to the carrier for Virtus and it will take a little more time to dry.
Invictus dries really fast i was surprised tbh. Im only 3 days in but noticing stim crash doesn't hit nearly as hard. Yeah, definitely going to use it sparringly, anything that is compared to letrozole for AI i'll tread lightly..

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
What would dosing be? Im doing 1ml of your invictus daily .5ml after workout (workout in morning) .5ml before bed, liking it a lot definitely takes the edge off. Do you feel 1ml is too much for an 180 pound person?
I am currently still waiting for my Invictus to arrive so have used SNS reduce xt for today and will switch over when it arrives, how have you been finding it?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I am currently still waiting for my Invictus to arrive so have used SNS reduce xt for today and will switch over when it arrives, how have you been finding it?
Im liking my post workout dose a LOT. I usually get anxious energy after workouts (sign of cortisol being high for me) also feeling less bloated after post work out meal however im not sure if they correlate, im only 3 days in but all 3 days i noticed less bloat. Helps me relax too.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established

Will there be an email with code for direct intro deal ?

Also what's your thoughts on using this while on trt to control estrogen what would dose be? I typically run lose dose form bought a bunch before ban but down to last few bottles

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Do you have to taper off of this in case of estrogen rebound if running solo to boost natty T?

Is it a suicidal AI?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We need a couple guys to log this product with before and after bloods.

Ideally, I'd like to see someone use it with aromatizing androgens ( even a TRT dose of Test is fine) and someone use it as a "Natty" test-booster. Seeing this as part of a PCT would be interesting as well!

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking using this as a natty testbooster together with LJ100.

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What has been the most common dosing protocol -- is it 1ml a day split into 2 doses, or should 1x a day be enough?

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What has been the most common dosing protocol -- is it 1ml a day split into 2 doses, or should 1x a day be enough?
I would begin by applying .5ml in the AM and then evaluating from there. We've had some customers with some serious success at roughly .5ml. I would ramp up from there as needed for your application.

As it takes 6-8 hours for the whole dose to get through the skin, multiple doses shouldn't be necessary.

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would begin by applying .5ml in the AM and then evaluating from there. We've had some customers with some serious success at roughly .5ml. I would ramp up from there as needed for your application.

As it takes 6-8 hours for the whole dose to get through the skin, multiple doses shouldn't be necessary.

Awesome thanks for the fast response, just ordered today and looking forward to using this on cycle :)

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established

Hey man, could you answer my PM. :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got this in at strong so I will be getting a bottle in about a week and give it a go. Haven't decided what else I am going to run yet throug. Still sitting on a couple formestane products so it will be good to compare.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just got this in at strong so I will be getting a bottle in about a week and give it a go. Haven't decided what else I am going to run yet throug. Still sitting on a couple formestane products so it will be good to compare.
Would love to see your feedback as to how it compares to form

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Will say I'm currently using this as my PCT for a 11-kt run. Started at 3/4 ml for the first 10 days and then went to 1/2 ml. No bloods taken but I can say my labido has gone through the roof. Joints started aching pretty bad and I dried out unbelievably. One thing is I don't feel deflated and even my wife commented on me looking more muscular.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will say I'm currently using this as my PCT for a 11-kt run. Started at 3/4 ml for the first 10 days and then went to 1/2 ml. No bloods taken but I can say my labido has gone through the roof. Joints started aching pretty bad and I dried out unbelievably. One thing is I don't feel deflated and even my wife commented on me looking more muscular.
Thank you for your review and your support!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Limited supply of Virtus in stock, also launched our HalloLean sale with a great deal on a stack containing Virtus, Invictus, and two bottles of VII-KT

only available at www.iron-legion.com

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
hey guys! are you tapering down from Virtus? or just stop? Im doing 1 bottle 0,5-0,6 each morning, thanks

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
hey guys! are you tapering down from Virtus? or just stop? Im doing 1 bottle 0,5-0,6 each morning, thanks
I did 1.0 for 3 weeks then .7 for 4 weeks then .5 for 2 weeks on a heavy ph ds cycle.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would like to see how this product works with a TRT dose of test and possibly on cycle. Will be following along for details.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I would like to see how this product works with a TRT dose of test and possibly on cycle. Will be following along for details.
Alot of our customers run it at .5ml for their trt and bloods are g2g. One cruises on 400mg of test and he ran 1ml and it kept him within 3 points of his typical arimidex dose

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alot of our customers run it at .5ml for their trt and bloods are g2g. One cruises on 400mg of test and he ran 1ml and it kept him within 3 points of his typical arimidex dose
Have y'all posted the blood work on it? Have before and after bloods?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Have y'all posted the blood work on it? Have before and after bloods?
No unfortunatly, its from customers that come in the storefront.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No unfortunatly, its from customers that come in the storefront.
Thanks for the honesty and not beating around the bush. Alright man, I'll be following along. Thanks again for the help!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I am on TRT and have posted before and after bloods. Maybe IL can link you to it

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No, thank you!

There are a few logs and posts on here with blood work for Virtus, there's also at least one on PHF.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone tried using it at 0.5 for the full bottle (60 days)?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep... and I think I will need to run full dose next time.. have not really seen or felt anything
So you did .5 for 60 days? Was it solo?

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
So you did .5 for 60 days? Was it solo?
Did it with .5 Invictus , I lost some weight but my diet has been pretty good. I will try to run Virtus solo at 1ml/ed next time :)

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started it today, solo at 0.5

I will eventually up it after the first week

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am at day 5 at 0.6 ed, have stopped everything else. Lost a little bit of strength, not sure if it is because of Virtus or not taking any longer high doses of ecdysterone. Will up to 1ml after 7 days.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I am at day 5 at 0.6 ed, have stopped everything else. Lost a little bit of strength, not sure if it is because of Virtus or not taking any longer high doses of ecdysterone. Will up to 1ml after 7 days.
I had a similar issue .75 ended up being my sweet spot . E2 went from 62 to 19 in 5 weeks .