Virtus directly on nipples or gyno area?

S

streakstn

Awards
Hey there, so I'm currently applying Virtus to the back of my neck and it seems to be working well. Was wondering if applying it directly on the nipples or area surrounding the gyno would be more effective? Got it from one of those first stupid cycles most of us have been through, just my right nipple is a bit puffy and sensitive with a tiny lump.

I ask as I did some digging and found the main Virtus thread with this being stated by them, "Transdermal delivery allows for direct application to gynecomastia effected areas and creates a time release effect."

Wondering if it would actually be more efficacious, or would I just be making the gyno worse by rubbing and stimulating the tissue/gland further?

M

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey there, so I'm currently applying Virtus to the back of my neck and it seems to be working well. Was wondering if applying it directly on the nipples or area surrounding the gyno would be more effective? Got it from one of those first stupid cycles most of us have been through, just my right nipple is a bit puffy and sensitive with a tiny lump.

I ask as I did some digging and found the main Virtus thread with this being stated by them, "Transdermal delivery allows for direct application to gynecomastia effected areas and creates a time release effect."

Wondering if it would actually be more efficacious, or would I just be making the gyno worse by rubbing and stimulating the tissue/gland further?
If your nipple is puffy and sensitive you definitely don't want to be rubbing the area at all as that will definitely lead to more aggravation. Applying the topical by patting the stuff into place vs rubbing should be fine though but no guarantees that it will help at all.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

virtus is designed to be systematic, but the point of entry into the bloodstream will absorb more.

i've never had gyno but i frequently apply virtus to chest and nipples.

maybe @delsolrob has more details

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
virtus is designed to be systematic, but the point of entry into the bloodstream will absorb more.

i've never had gyno but i frequently apply virtus to chest and nipples.

maybe @delsolrob has more details
I would think it would help a little as it is systematic, but direct contact couldn’t hurt.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thinking out loud (on on keyboard) - as it's an AI and blocking conversion to estrogen, and not the estrogen receptor, I wouldn't imagine the localized application would be extra beneficial. if you were topically applying something like DHT, a localized effect may be more pronounced, as there would likely be more DHT binding to the ER in the localized area.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thinking out loud (on on keyboard) - as it's an AI and blocking conversion to estrogen, and not the estrogen receptor, I wouldn't imagine the localized application would be extra beneficial. if you were topically applying something like DHT, a localized effect may be more pronounced, as there would likely be more DHT binding to the ER in the localized area.
on a practical note, i personally see more effectiveness as in tightening of chest area when i apply virtus directly to chest and nips--but thats just me.

S

streakstn

Awards
Got it. Also, might be a bit off topic, but I got a couple Alpha Gainz transdermals on the way (Andro & Stano). Was wondering if these could be applied on top over each other / mixed then applied? Or do you recommend applying in different spots?

If I'm not wrong I think you're one of their reps judging from the research I did in the past posts regarding their products.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Got it. Also, might be a bit off topic, but I got a couple Alpha Gainz transdermals on the way (Andro & Stano). Was wondering if these could be applied on top over each other / mixed then applied? Or do you recommend applying in different spots?

If I'm not wrong I think you're one of their reps judging from the research I did in the past posts regarding their products.
First @delsolrob is the owner and creator of the products. He is the authority on them.

As for the mixing or on top of questions. Most people choose to use different body parts or to let one dry and then apply the other. Either system works.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mixing is fine, but I wouldn't apply one over the other - for greatest efficiency, you want to cover the largest area possible with them.

S

streakstn

Awards
Mixing is fine, but I wouldn't apply one over the other - for greatest efficiency, you want to cover the largest area possible with them.
Cool, will do. Also is the AG 1-Andro TD from Socal-Nutrition legit? It seems like they're the only ones that currently have it in stock or carry it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cool, will do. Also is the AG 1-Andro TD from Socal-Nutrition legit? It seems like they're the only ones that currently have it in stock or carry it.
strong and dps both have it in stock.-decent prices too.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anything from SoCal should be good to go

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I checked both sites but DPS carries everything but the Andros. Strong only carries Stano oral, nothing else for AG.
my mistake i just saw 1-andro and automatically thought of iconic formulations- icon one... apologies!!!!

S

streakstn

Awards
Anything from SoCal should be good to go
Thanks for confirming. Also, I just want to double check and confirm again, you said it's okay to mix all your TDs and apply it in one go to a large surface area, correct?

Planning on mixing the Andro, Stano, 1-Andro and 4-Andro TD for a total of 4.

If mixing all of those are ok, is it fine to throw Virtus into the mix too or should I keep that one separate? Had to ask as they're essentially all run by the same people (unless I'm mistaken) and uses Salvo delivery as well.

Last edited:
S

streakstn

Awards
my mistake i just saw 1-andro and automatically thought of iconic formulations- icon one... apologies!!!!
All good. I actually stumbled upon one of your very old posts a few weeks ago regarding sandwich baggies and finally decided to give it a shot today. Wow, what a difference, haha, can't believe I didn't try it out earlier.

Going to be a hell of a run mixing all these AG TDs together then applying it with a baggie or gloves to minimize any product lost when using hands instead. Just waiting on his confirmation that it's all okay to mix, hahaha.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
All good. I actually stumbled upon one of your very old posts a few weeks ago regarding sandwich baggies and finally decided to give it a shot today. Wow, what a difference, haha, can't believe I didn't try it out earlier.

Going to be a hell of a run mixing all these AG TDs together then applying it with a baggie or gloves to minimize any product lost when using hands instead. Just waiting on his confirmation that it's all okay to mix, hahaha.
yup, using sandwich baggies are very economical and effective, hands absorb a lot of product only to wash it down the drain.

another tip is to run a hair drier over applied area for a few minutes to enhance absorption, i do this with all TDs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MileyCrabz Iron Legion 3
mikeymike85 Anabolics 8
L Supplements 1
D Supplements 12
MrFlexo Supplements 5