Viron question

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm using viron and want to get more tongkat than just the 250 mg in one cap but really don't want to use 20 mg of boron it seems like too much. Is there any other tongkat product that I can use in conjunction with viron SAFELY? I hope this makes sense

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm confused into why? Viron is perfect and gives many benefits

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Because the upper tolerable limit for boron is 20 mg. I imagine 20 mg could cause some issues for people. I personally don't want to use more than 10 mg of boron I just want more tongkat

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
I think he means why do you want more tongkat? What effects are you getting from it now and what effects are you trying to obtain?

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
But to answer your question, check into NOW foods testo jack. There is like 3 different formulas though (100, 200, 300?) so you would have to see if any of them are solely tongkat

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm using viron and want to get more tongkat than just the 250 mg in one cap but really don't want to use 20 mg of boron it seems like too much. Is there any other tongkat product that I can use in conjunction with viron SAFELY? I hope this makes sense
Another product with the most bang for your buck on TA would be Bioforge which has 300mg per capsule of Eurygold TA plus other goodies with 90 caps/bottle. It is a great product..

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
Another product with the most bang for your buck on TA would be Bioforge which has 300mg per capsule of Eurygold TA plus other goodies with 90 caps/bottle. It is a great product..
Do they still make that? Can never find it

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The newest label has boron at 20 mg per capsule compared to 10 on the old one?