Virile Mane FINAL FORMLA (unlabeled) debut sale

lunchbeast

Awards
Don't hold your breath. If you check out his website, nearly everything is sold out and has been for a while.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I know , DCP is coming out hope this week .

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now that the formula is dialed in perfectly, and quite impressively. we're only waiting for labels. Save $30 if you don't care about the label. This formula is intensive, and very difficult to make, not to mention quite expensive - but the results are speaking for themselves.

After making the final changes, the new growth began accelerating. Most dramatic changes are in the crown area, obviously, but you can see the new growth in the front as well too.

The market on this is mainstream, so I will not be able to control the MSRP - but I can offer these at a $30 discount before the labels come in. No log or pictures required to get this price.

The final changes were made and this is 10 days of use, twice per day application. Twice per day application is essential for ideal results.

https://evolutionarymuse.com/products/virile-mane-final-formula-unlabeled
NICE!!!! I have been thinking about a hair product myself, but haven't invested too much time into researching it yet. I don't see the formula posted, but I am excited about it.

I'll buy a bottle off ya' with no label. Let me know where to buy it, as the link doesn't show anywhere to purchase after clicking on it. I'll be getting it for my wife...not because of hair loss issues, but simply because she wants to keep her hair as nice as possible as she gets older (we're both 45+ now). :) If it works...at all...I'll give glowing reviews...because I know how difficult it is to make a hair product that works even a little bit.

Edit: I didn't realize I was responding to a 5 year old thread. LOL. Sorry about that. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NICE!!!! I have been thinking about a hair product myself, but haven't invested too much time into researching it yet. I don't see the formula posted, but I am excited about it.

I'll buy a bottle off ya' with no label. Let me know where to buy it, as the link doesn't show anywhere to purchase after clicking on it. I'll be getting it for my wife...not because of hair loss issues, but simply because she wants to keep her hair as nice as possible as she gets older (we're both 45+ now). :) If it works...at all...I'll give glowing reviews...because I know how difficult it is to make a hair product that works even a little bit.

Edit: I didn't realize I was responding to a 5 year old thread. LOL. Sorry about that. :)
It's actually done, but the weight of the supply screw-ups of the last 18 months has me totally wrecked. My daily motivation is measured in negative numbers.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's actually done, but the weight of the supply screw-ups of the last 18 months has me totally wrecked. My daily motivation is measured in negative numbers.
I hear ya', man. Some stuff is still easy to get, some stuff is tough, and some is darn near impossible. The supply chain issues, which are intentionally being created, are a massive pain in the ass. There's been products I wanted to make, but can't. It's impossible.

Hang in there, though. You're one of the brightest minds in the supplement industry. Just focus on what you can do...and eventually, the rest will come. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
7 month bump, any updates @dsade ?
With the AMMO run that was supposed to be done for New Year's added to the list of massive supplier screwups looking like its probably going to be my final coffin nail, it's unlikely ever going to be finished.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear ya', man. Some stuff is still easy to get, some stuff is tough, and some is darn near impossible. The supply chain issues, which are intentionally being created, are a massive pain in the ass. There's been products I wanted to make, but can't. It's impossible.

Hang in there, though. You're one of the brightest minds in the supplement industry. Just focus on what you can do...and eventually, the rest will come. :)
With the AMMO run that was supposed to be done for New Year's added to the list of massive supplier screwups looking like its probably going to be my final coffin nail, it's unlikely ever going to be finished.
Suuuuuck. :/
You and Mike should team up!

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You ever thought about private investors?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 8
travbedaman Evomuse 8
Evomuse 4
Evomuse 21
dsade Evomuse 65