Virgin Muscle PIP

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Theoretically....I am not new to pinning AAS but quit pinning anything like that roughly 10 years ago. In my younger years I had gotten very comfortable with pinning many areas. Now that I am back on my feet I have decided to start with a nice little test E run again. Got ahold of a very reputable brand and actually seeing a lot of results of higher test levels only 2 weeks in. However, the first few sticks were incredibly painful! Glutes were glutes - painful but a little ibuprofen and mostly good to go. Just have to change which pocket the wallet goes in. Tried 1C delt shot about 45 min prior to a shoulder workout and HOLY S***! I was using my hoodie as a sling to get there - powered like a mutha trucka to get through a basic workout and after an hour it felt a ton better. Followed was about 3 days of swelling and redness but nothing profound. Ibuprofen was my friend. Now going back to the glutes and PIP seems better (technique prob also much better). Could I simply be going through virgin muscle pip all over again? I was ready to switch brands to see if I had better luck but this stuff seems to be dosed so well I would rather stay where I am. I figure someone else out there has been in a similar situation - thanks fellas

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First time I pinned delts with Prop was pretty painful, but they definitely adjusted and I started to prefer delts over any other spot. What size pin are you using? I used a 25g for my delts and it was pretty smooth. Also make sure you're heating up your oil as that can make a world of difference.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Used to use 23g everywhere - this time got 23g 1.5 for glute and 25g 1 for delts. It is MUCH smoother with the smaller pin. I usually throw the vial in a cup of hot water while I am prepping everything else and it seems about perfect temp to shoot. I just do not remember this kind of pain outside of my first couple pins much younger! I suppose it is always possible I was young and dumb and just shooting GSO or something too back in those days. I just always thought of a normal concentration test e to be fairly painless.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds more like dirty gear to me. But I could be wrong

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pardon my ignorance but isnt some small swelling normal? Not talking about a lump or anything and the red was subtle as in my wife didnt notice at all. To me it just seemed irritated...not arguing - thats why i ask you guys. Mostly noticed the swelling when flexing the muscle and not seeing the definition like the couple days before.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
...reached its peak at about 24 hrs post stick and cleared up within about 72 hrs...

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Swelling is not common in my experience. Especially up to 72 hours after. Perhaps for an hour maybe. The other possibility is that your having a reaction to the the type of oil being used. But most commonly what your describing comes from what was referenced above. Its the redness which says that something inside is causing irritation.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have never experienced any swelling or redness. I make sure to use proper sterile technique and not move the needle around too much. Could be dirty gear, I blasted for 3 months and cruised for 3 and at most I had some soreness and minor discomfort. DO NOT LET AN INFECTION GO UNTREATED if you do start to develop obvious signs. Head in and be honest with the doc, patient confidentiality is a thing and they have to treat you.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Swelling is not common in my experience. Especially up to 72 hours after. Perhaps for an hour maybe. The other possibility is that your having a reaction to the the type of oil being used. But most commonly what your describing comes from what was referenced above. Its the redness which says that something inside is causing irritation.
It could also be the solvents used in the test as well. I have issues with sesame oil and the solvent ethyl oleate, causes a similar reaction to me.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Swellling and/or redness is not normal. It’s a tiny needle. Unless your pinching yourself while sticking, there’s no reason to have swelling and redness post stick under normal circumstances.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really appreciate the ideas guys. Thanks for your input.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like dirty gear Some other things you can try are massaging the area for a while post injection and pre injection, warming the vial.