Viperspit's Ripped to the Bone Contest Prep Log with ALRI & Trainer

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
ha ha, it's not a speedo dammit, their my undies. I wear boxers 99% of the time, but FnF got me those for play time, if you must know :D

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I like hearing that from an ALRI Hottie :cheers: But I have a long way to go Raven. Maybe by November, when I'm down to about 8% b.f. then you can say that ;)

Hee hee hee...... You earned it my friend .... Ya look awesome...

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

Other notes: Diet has been solid. I'm over the hunger pains pretty much after the first week. I still look forward to every carb I can get my hands on which is only oatmeal and rice. I'd almost kill someone for a sandwich with bread. Supplementation is like clockwork around here. 6:30 am Multi-vitamin, Vit-C, N-Gorge, Special Tactics, ALRI Whey Shake. 9:30 a.m. ALR Whey Shake. 11:30 am Venom HD 3.0, ALRI Whey Shake. Pre-W/O N-Gorge, Primed. Post W/O Regeneration-X. 9pm Special Tactics, Bedtime Lean Dreams. Seems to be working well for me

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Day 17
9/23/06

Cardio: Treadmill 30 mintues, 15 degree incline 3.2 mph.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Take a little time off from the board and come back to find ya pimpin hotties! What is this board coming to? :D

Nice log Spit. :good:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Day 27
10/3/06

Missed workout tonight. I had some stuffy Exec thing tonight. I'm sitting there listening to all these CEO's of these companies discussing leadership qualities and turning around the Michigan ecomony, but all I could think of was ... "I should be curling right now" :mad:

Oh well, I will make it up through the balance of the week.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Hey whats up with that? I came home with a nasty c0ld ....it mst have been that wet one I laid on Fit QUOTE=Viperspit]Day 27
10/3/06

Missed workout tonight. I had some stuffy Exec thing tonight. I'm sitting there listening to all these CEO's of these companies discussing leadership qualities and turning around the Michigan ecomony, but all I could think of was ... "I should be curling right now" :mad:

Oh well, I will make it up through the balance of the week.[/QUOTE]

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
hmmm, I'm not gonna touch that one ;)

Hope you're feeling better Raven. You and Author crack me up, you guys make a great couple, we had a lot of fun with you two. :)

Hey whats up with that? I came home with a nasty c0ld ....it mst have been that wet one I laid on Fit]

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dirty old man! I wanted to see what kind of bike was in the pic. Sheeesh :)

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Hi Basso, how the hell are ya? I need to get around more and catch up on some logs, been busy as hell lately.
The fat is coming off for sure, still need to drop about 4% or so to get to 8% by game day!

Nice Progress on the weight!!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

oops, forgot to put Treadmill in. 45 minutes, 15 degrees, 3.2mph.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Here's my 30 day cut results in measurements. All measurements taken cold, and we try and measure in the same spots as close as possible.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I have a question for you Viperclit. I know you are cutting now, you have changed all your workouts to higher rep besides biceps? Why is that?

Btw keep up the good work big fella!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I changed the routine to higher reps per my trainer's direction. The focus during this period is all about fat reduction, not adding muscle.

p.s. you spelled my name wrong. don't let it happen again :D

I have a question for you Viperclit. I know you are cutting now, you have changed all your workouts to higher rep besides biceps? Why is that?

Btw keep up the good work big fella!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Day 31
10/07/06

Cardio: 45 mintues treadmill, 3.2-3.5mph, 15 degree incline. Legs and ass were sore as hell from Leg Day last night cause I missed the (2) prior weeks, and I felt every step on the treadmill tonight, ouch. Any, it was a good session, soaked the shirt, something like 767 cals burned. Time for pizza. :D

...... lol, or maybe I'll just have my chicken and salad as usual.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Day 32
10/8/06

Rest Day

We had to do our pic updates for October today. I borrowed some oil from LMD, not the best idea I've ever had.

Last edited:
Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
ROFL @ your oil joke!!!

You look good keep it up

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Day 32
Saturday

Cardio: Treadmill, 45 minutes, 15 degree incline, 3.2-3.5 mph

Mistake on Date below, Day 33 = tonight, 10/9/06

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I will be playing catch up with my log tonight. The 2/day cardios + workout and lower carbs, cals is zapping my energy stores :D Time to pop a Venom ;)

in the meantime, here's a little something for my boy Pit ;)

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I will be playing catch up with my log tonight. The 2/day cardios + workout and lower carbs, cals is zapping my energy stores :D Time to pop a Venom ;)

in the meantime, here's a little something for my boy Pit ;)
Umm are you wearing eye shadow and Fits panties? :think:

Quil

Quil

Awards
  • Established
Hey Viper, been following your log and your lookin great. Stay strong these last weeks, and I'm sure it will pay off. Just wanted to say thanks for your help on my personal goals...look for an ALRI Tri-lean cutting log coming soon!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Hey Viper, been following your log and your lookin great. Stay strong these last weeks, and I'm sure it will pay off. Just wanted to say thanks for your help on my personal goals...look for an ALRI Tri-lean cutting log coming soon!

Thanks Quil. I'm happy that I could help you. Anytime you want to talk, feel free to pm or email me. Looking forward to you upcoming log :)

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Day 39
10/14/06

Cardio:

AM: StairMaster 20 minutes. I really hate this thing Michael. I get a good quad and calf workout, but I burn a hell of a lot more cals on the treadmill in the same amount of time :confused:

PM: Treadmill, 45 minutes, 15 degree incline, 3.5mph

Quil

Quil

Awards
  • Established
Viper, I also wanted to ask you...is your cardio training heart-rate-based, or are you working off of a caloric deficit?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Viper, I also wanted to ask you...is your cardio training heart-rate-based, or are you working off of a caloric deficit?

Quil, ha ha, it's based off what my Trainer tells me to do :)

I don't monitor hear rate, I keep certain levels consistent that I know works for me, such as 15 degree incline on the treadmill at ~3.5mph for 45 minutes and StairMaster in the morning interval training style for 20 minutes. It's all about lowering bodyfat at this point until Nov. 18th, while trying to bring up my abs.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Viper, where you at man? Got any updates?

lol, yea I've been slacking on the Logs lately. Probably because I'm in the cutting mode getting ready for the final weeks here and not a lof of exciting stuff like PR's in lifts and such.

The great news is my waist is really coming down. I haven't measured yet as I don't measure again until 11/6, but I bought a pair of 32W / 34L jeans today and was nervous about them fitting. They fit fine in the waist with room to spare :)

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, yea I'm still around, sorry for not updating. Things have been realy crazy lately here, at work, at training, you name it.

I'm down around 20 lbs. since the start of the cut. Things are progressing nicely. I'm in the final 2 weeks now before the contest ends so there's no time to slack off now, in fact, I actually need to step it up a bit. I'm still carrying some fat in my lower abs, which probably won't be gone by contest time, but will eventually afterwards. The definition is really starting to show up now, vascularity is at an all time high.

Here's a quick pic from us trying to find good lighting in the house, well it happened to be best in the garage (we have halogens in the house, which suck for pics). No pump, no color, just ate, so don't expect stage presence, lol.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Well the IMPC is finished. Yesterday was the finals and now it's over. Judging will be complete by Wed 11/22 and score cards will be given out. I'm happy that it's over, as it's been a long 8 months.
I ended up coming in at 206.5 lbs. ~ 8% b.f. Overall, I met my goal, my abs could have been much better, need a lot of work. I was extremely pleased with my Legs as they were cut and dry. My Back was probably my best feature. Now it's time to add some serious mass while maintaining a somewhat respectable b.f. level. Time for some more cheat meals... :D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good job Viper.... all your hard work shows in that back pic. Post up some of your weaker shots, that way you can use it as your before and after improvaments when all is said and done.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'd say this is a fitting end to this Log. I'm very happy to say the least. Thanks to all of you guys and girls supporting me throughout the competition. Congrats to all the IMPC competitiors, it was a great time and you are all winners for sticking it out the entire 8 months!! :)

Novice Bodybuilding:
1st Place Madman911
2nd Place Djohnson
3rd Place FitnFirm

Open Bodybuilding:
1st Place Viperspit
2nd Place HybridX

Most Improved Physique:
1st Place B0dybu1ld3r
2nd Place Djohnson
3rd Place Spaceclown