Vintage Muscle

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I never see discussion of the brand around here, but it's popping up more and more in my feeds. What's the vibe?

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah the second ingredient (5α-androstan-3β-ol-17-one ) is Epi-Andro. The other ingredient (17beta-{1-Ketoethyl}-androstane-3-one, 17a-ol ) seems to be this:
  • 5aOHP: 17beta {3ketoethyl}-androstane-3-one, 17a-ol
  • 5aOHP is an anabolic progestin that converts to stanolone or DHT.
Fancy Epi-Andro for $100- no thanks.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Seems like good marketing but I dropped into their private FB group and I'm not seeing anyone making any actual progress lol
Haha I'm not surprised. There is nothing special about their products but I do have to admit whoever is steering the ship is a good marketer/ salesman. As a hobbyist, I don't respect the products. As a businessman, I really respect their marketing efforts.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the second ingredient (5α-androstan-3β-ol-17-one ) is Epi-Andro. The other ingredient (17beta-{1-Ketoethyl}-androstane-3-one, 17a-ol ) seems to be this:
  • 5aOHP: 17beta {3ketoethyl}-androstane-3-one, 17a-ol
  • 5aOHP is an anabolic progestin that converts to stanolone or DHT.
Fancy Epi-Andro for $100- no thanks.
yeah epi I have enjoyed but I don't know anything about win. I just know if Hyde says don't do it, I don't do it. lol

Haha I'm not surprised. There is nothing special about their products but I do have to admit whoever is steering the ship is a good marketer/ salesman. As a hobbyist, I don't respect the products. As a businessman, I really respect their marketing efforts.
for sure, much like Redcon. I have nothing against their brand, image, products etc I think they're fine but the ingredients that Steve / SNS put together are far better imo.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ioh gawd this co and theres one for focus drops .. 2 of the biggest crap ive seen w/ fake reviews all over lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
for sure, much like Redcon. I have nothing against their brand, image, products etc I think they're fine but the ingredients that Steve / SNS put together are far better imo.
Thanks. It's a shame we just don't get the attention that the brands like that do - but they have the advertising budget for it and we just don't. I'm much more science & helpful minded than marketing minded. I can think of cool ideas, but run out of hours in the day to implement them and just don't have the budget to pay marketing companies like many brands do.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree - very well said. As someone that loves supplements and helping people and hates seeing people be deceived, I hate stuff like that. But from a business perspective, I can definitely understand and give them credit for being very smart at what they do.

That's the thing in today's world - I often say I feel like there are very few of us actual supplement companies left - and in today's world we are competing with scammers (companies that don't even try to meet label claims), companies that may mean well but don't follow any quality or safety guidelines, or marketing companies that just happen to sell supplements.

It's discouraging in today's world to be a legitimate supplement company with an emphasis on making products that work at prices that people can afford - and following the quality and safety guidelines - because its expensive and those companies of us like that oftentimes don't have the large marketing budgets for people to ever find out about us.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yeah epi I have enjoyed but I don't know anything about win. I just know if Hyde says don't do it, I don't do it. lol
Winstrol = dried out joints and promotes re-structuring of connective tissue so that it is more durable in one direction but brittle in another.

IE, your squat strength starts going up, and then one day you zig or zag to avoid stepping on something around the house and tear a ligament in your knee.

If someone isn’t a competitive bodybuilder 4 weeks out from a show, there are simply better tools available for most jobs.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree - very well said. As someone that loves supplements and helping people and hates seeing people be deceived, I hate stuff like that. But from a business perspective, I can definitely understand and give them credit for being very smart at what they do.

That's the thing in today's world - I often say I feel like there are very few of us actual supplement companies left - and in today's world we are competing with scammers (companies that don't even try to meet label claims), companies that may mean well but don't follow any quality or safety guidelines, or marketing companies that just happen to sell supplements.

It's discouraging in today's world to be a legitimate supplement company with an emphasis on making products that work at prices that people can afford - and following the quality and safety guidelines - because its expensive and those companies of us like that oftentimes don't have the large marketing budgets for people to ever find out about us.
It's a tough industry to compete in, even moreso if you're trying to run an honest and reputable business, which is a shame. Nevertheless, the industry is growing and is still quite fragmented, so there are opportunities within it. The problem is figuring out a sound strategy to capitalize on those opportunities. Consolidation is expensive and I'm assuming challenging as PE would have already rolled up all the big players by now if it were viable. The money is in the USA market but it's so saturated here that I wonder if other markets might offer a better ROI. I'd be interested to see what happens in the emerging markets like APAC and who has a plan to win market share there.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Winstrol = dried out joints and promotes re-structuring of connective tissue so that it is more durable in one direction but brittle in another.

IE, your squat strength starts going up, and then one day you zig or zag to avoid stepping on something around the house and tear a ligament in your knee.

If someone isn’t a competitive bodybuilder 4 weeks out from a show, there are simply better tools available for most jobs.
That's sorta the feedback I was starting to pick up on from reading and finding some video reviews, although it sounds much more severe than "just take your glucosamine and fishoil" as some reviews suggested, lol.

I already basically live without an ACL in my left knee so I kinda live with the idea that the day may come where that becomes a surgical situation, but until then my basic conditioning and gym routines seem to keep it at bay.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
just so everyone knows... the 5aOHP is strait junk and will never make it into winstrol in the body. you can take that to the bank.
They actually claim that it turns into stanazolol in the body!? Get outta here. Just like that stuf from predator turns into dbol in the body right?