VII-KT vs Invictus (fatloss)

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So I’m prepping a nice fatloss stack for this cut and have read great things about both of these however I don’t want to include both as I feel that’s just too much.

Choosing one or the other what would be your pick? Most info I have seen they’ve been ran together and thus seems hard to comparatively decide which is more effective.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
why do you think both is too much?

...i've ran both together several times.

invictus is by far the better if running solo, although i think as a combo is best. but you have free will and get to do as you please-eh? :)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

invictus is by far the better if running solo, although i think as a combo is best. but you have free will and get to do as you please-eh? :)
I agree with my friend here. Really consider stacking. I enjoyed running both when I did. They compliment each other.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Not that both together are too much just I have like 3 other things I’ll be using and don’t like taking that much **** in conjunction

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not that both together are too much just I have like 3 other things I’ll be using and don’t like taking that much **** in conjunction
ditch the other 3, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would be missing doses left and right 😂
lol...just started the topical melatonin last night and missed dosing time by 45 minutes...but missing doses won't be my problem-it's where to put it all...i really don't like overlapping 0n same sites but.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha, real world problems.. Running out of application sites for td supps. 🤣🤣
hey, i worry about stuff i can do something about... :p

and pray about all the stuff brain dead biden is going to f*ckup:geek:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow, that's a lot. I'm using 4 different td's at the moment, but doing fine with AM & PM applying.
lol...i've been messing with transdermals for going on 20 years....and i am spending a lot of time planning out my dosing protocol :unsure:

i guess there are worse problems a person could have:cool:

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If one can only afford one, what was the choice of the majority?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanks for the response. Care to elaborate on why? If you can

thanks again
I have not used Invictus or any other b-aet product myself (at least yet), so can't speak from experience, but 7-keto lowers cortisol only mildly, but increases T3 levels and thus increases thermogenesis. As Invictus's effect on cortisol will be more pronounced and I guess that leads to bigger impact on fat loss.

Last edited:
BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the 3pack stack also.

I'm just finishing pct.

Where could I run it in relation to my next cycle?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have the 3pack stack also.

I'm just finishing pct.

Where could I run it in relation to my next cycle?
You can add invictus to your cycle or run it in between to reduce cortisol bounce back.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can add invictus to your cycle or run it in between to reduce cortisol bounce back.
Can I take the stack at the end of pct, before my next cycle? How hormonal is it?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can I take the stack at the end of pct, before my next cycle? How hormonal is it?
Are you referring to Invictus+VII-KT stack? If so then cortisol is a hormone by definition, but those products are not hormonal the way you probably meant. Neither one is suppressive to androgen production (by my understanding). So yes you can take them in pct, but I would rather start them in the beginning of pct myself to combat the possible cort rebound, as Chef mentioned.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Are you referring to Invictus+VII-KT stack? If so then cortisol is a hormone by definition, but those products are not hormonal the way you probably meant. Neither one is suppressive to androgen production (by my understanding). So yes you can take them in pct, but I would rather start them in the beginning of pct myself to combat the possible cort rebound, as Chef mentioned.
good answer!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As stated they are not super suppressive so I would think you are good. Using at the start of pct would be best.